Banner Drop at UC Berkeley Calls for Action and Solidarity with Eric Clanton

>hahahahahhahaahah

itsgoingdown.org/banner-drop-uc-berkeley-calls-action-solidarity-eric-clanton/

clanton's a snitch tho

probably just a troll

What's the old saying about snitches in prison?

"Snitches get..." ice cream? the esteem of fellow inmates? sweet backdoor lovin'?

Help me out here, user!

charges dropped and let on their way

Snitches get bitches
He will be on top of the dog pile utilizing his superior wit and understanding of the oppressed peoples

>stop online vigilantes
>Stand with Clanton! Whos only crime was several attempted murders on people who had different thoughts than his!

>banner drop
always being overdramatic. It's the size of a beach towel

They continue to refer to "killing an Army officer and military veteran in Portland" and another incident in Maryland as their proof plus the MSNBC guest who wrote the same thing as the KEK parody video except he was serious; I posted his tweet about racist murders in that thread. As usual it's all a stretch or convoluted thinking while claiming 6 degrees of separation and remember how batshit crazy BAMN woman and Refuse Facism's Sunsara are. Dr. Jordan Peterson would have a field day analyzing them all

chekkked

wtf is going on with eric clapton anyway?

how did he get mixed up in this?

we're basically online punishers. badass

We REALLY need Right Wing Safety Squad threads back.

>Eric was allegedly doxxed after the April 15th clash between neo-Nazis and antifascists by the anonymous neckbeards of Sup Forums.

>stop online vigilantes

We need some UC Berkeley anons to print out as many copies as they possibly can and wheatpaste this all over campus

That's fake? It must be! That is the most delusional thing I have ever seen.

Snitches get Stitches.

>Reporting attempted murders makes you a neo nazi

>muh neckbeards
written by a woman

I just tagged myself.

They appear to be enturbulated.

Need a counter banner that reads "An Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

"anal rape for being a terrrorist ape"

Nah, I'm pretty sure they get the respect and unwavering adulation from their fellow inmates

How do we get that poster somewhere his future inmates will see it? Maybe if we let them know that Eric now works with the feds and has denounced his anarchist ways they will be nice to him and not rape his lil butt.

bump

>smash 7 people on the head with what is essentially a hammer
>"buuuh he dindu nuffin, dis a witch hunt"

I couldn't read past the US Plantation System. I'm much too tired to fully appreciate this.

HE

WUZ

KANGZ

AND SHIT

"Stop online vigilantes"
>allow real world vigilantes.

raped and therefor stitches on their anus

be a terrible thing if his cellmates found out about this

>Eric was allegedly doxxed after the april 15th clash between Anticommunists and neo-bolsheviks