Mexico YES - tranny raped to death in guerrero mexico

>ACAPULCO, May 28, 2017 .
>A man dressed as a woman was raped to death this Sunday morning and his body was found just below the Gym Hispano, located in the colony Ruffo Figueroa de Chilpancingo. According to reports, experts from the Attorney General of the State of Guerrero indicated that the man died from severe blows to the head.
>The victim wore denim trousers and jacket of the same material, a black blouse and slippers of the same color. The body was sent as a stranger to the Forensic Medical Service of the capital.

mexico.quadratin.com.mx/matan-golpes-travesti-guerrero/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weGiFoK4JeI
youtube.com/watch?v=2v4R7K8bsgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm amazed, that he wasn't beheaded.

>A man dressed as a woman

top kek. At least their press is based.

>raped
How can I get a visa?

how do you rape someone to death?

i mean, raping someone to pain comma or tissue braking is kinda believable but a dick isn't a lethal weapon.

mexico is shit anyway, its not the culture, its not poverty. its you mexicans as a species

transsexuality is a mental ilness and they should be put in psychatry

THEY'RE RAPISTS

Well, seeing as the transsexual community is usually sex crazed, I'm sure he enjoyed it for about 3/4 of the experience.

kek

Kek

More and more meme's are becoming a reality by the day!

Dicklet confirmed

>According to reports, experts from the Attorney General of the State of Guerrero indicated that the man died from severe blows to the head.

>but a dick isn't a lethal weapon

So it sounds like the tranny was only discovered in the middle of the act and then murdered for their deception. Not quite the same thing. Raped to death implies they died as part of intercourse, unless blunt force trauma to head a fetish for you guys.

>the man died from severe blows to the head.
What part of this did you not understand?

he died while being struggle snuggle'd

17cm length and almost 6cm width here.

may not be the largest but its one of the THICC ranked worldwide ;)

How come your flag is different?

That's not raped to death then
It's raped and murdered
If he was raped to death the act of rape would have been what killed him
You wouldn't say someone got beaten to death if they got attacked and then ran over by a bystanders car when they were running away

>a dick isn't a lethal weapon
Dicklets, when will they learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=weGiFoK4JeI

I came here just to laugh at you

I came too

Still a less violent death than most Mexicans get.

wtb uncensored pic

Why dish shitty translation?

Wew lad

Well if u cant laugh at urself...

The fuck is wrong with women, tables aren't for your dirty ass hooker heels.

I don't think she respects wood!

This also made me fucking made. Women think they can just do what they want and get away with it.

It starts small with tables, then moves up to boyfriends and houses. Next thing you know your open borders and surrounded by muslims drinking camel urine and in heat goats waiting for the next muhamad that walks by. Pic related.

wtf hahahahahaha

I dunno who I want dead more, the tranny or the fag who raped him hahahahahha

Thats is farly commun here desu.
Trannies try to have sex with men without telling them they have dicks, men become angry when they realize and kill the tranny.

ahhh the whimsical blood rage of the Indio, behold his joy at murder and desire to join in and also murder, unable to decide which one he rather kill he'd probably kill both.

Truly, the Aztec Jungle Savage lives on in your blood.

You guys talk about hanging niggers and spics all the time anyway, so I can't do it with a fag and a man pretending he's a woman?

"Today a human suffered"
>kek
You guys are the ones who are mentally ill.

>raped to death
Hot.

That being said, the one who raped him is a huge fag too.

Welcome to sodom in spirit, aka jerusalem. Place where our Lord and Saviour was put to death.

This is jewish legacy

Clearly you have much to learn about dominating the infidel

i have to give you a hard time because your people won't stay the fuck out of my lands. If we had serious borders and I didn't see little brown indios everywhere I wouldn't want to strangle every mexican indio around me.

Hey, your politicians have a huge part in it

Nafta

If you hate mexicans, kill your politicians, theyre the cucks that engineered all your problems

Shut the fuck up nigger lover.

how about you get raped and AIDS and you die to aids, technically you die to the rape

the Jews have been planning this a long time. It's ultimately the Jews fault for making the political landscape rotten enough for this traitorous politicians to spring up and gain power and be bribed by jew gold.

fucking George Washington was warning people about the Jews. It's difficult to fight against world jewry in a country the entire size of Europe.

I mean Germany was only the size of one of our states. and the third reich was maybe the size of 3 or 4 of our states total.

I've never loved a nigger you blood savage midget

You don't know how to treat trannies
youtube.com/watch?v=2v4R7K8bsgw

prolapse followed by internal bleedout, or maybe secondary infection and septicemia
but that would take one enormous viaagra dick, or a foreign object. the anus is much more durable than the vagina for penetrative trauma purposes, that's why pedos go for the little girl's butthole first. Most fags can live through a fisting after a few years of being a pig bottom.

ask the japanese
they did that during ww2 to the chinks and island gook niggers

mexicans are fine
illegals are not

PeruANO pito chico

>but a dick isn't a lethal weapon.
maybe yours isnt.

because trannies did nothinng wrong you fucking primitive

>that's why pedos go for the little girl's butthole first

You seem to know a lot about this Pete

What? I love burrito Niggers now!

Wouldn't this be Mexico NO! ?

This has happened to all the states of the new world, literally we have been jewed to the point of ruin...

Yes, and more and more people are making this mistake. Either they're new or they're master baiters.

you'll never stop us so I don't mind taunting you about it
also it's pretty easily confirmed if you bother to research it.

Well he wasn't fucking raped to death then was he? He was raped and then beaten to death.

when you hit someone in the head their ass tightens and makes it feel better

How nice is the laptops they give you refugees? Is the internet fast?

>how do you rape someone to death?

He doesn't know.