twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take note that axios is a far left site

SWEDEN
>SWEDEN
SWEDEN
>SWEDEN
SWEDEN
>SWEDEN

Try not to respond to the usual all day every day anti Trump posters, it's not hard

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over.....
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.String.(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
at org.ctr.TopicParser.dump(TopicParser.java:23)
at org.ctr.TopicParser.main(TopicParser.java:59)

Can someone give me the basic gestalt of this LePage faggot? I've been studying for my board exam and have been out of it

We have the best president, don't we folks?

People actually believe this shit?

R A M A D A N

Is this the thread where we awoo?

>Your IQ
>Is Trump doing a good job?

Hell yeah! MAGA!

LeGate tried to take on "Sup Forums" and was mentally broken for it

J U S T
U
S
T

That agonized look on Michael Obama's face is priceless.

Awooovement!~

#lastnightinsweden

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

stop bullying breakroom user

I need vintage Hilldawg memes, stat!

rtunately, I can’t be bothered to dign

Is the constitution a legal & binding social contract or just toilet paper at this point?

You can Awoo, but stay safe, I hear there's rouge mods that ban for such things.......

i still love the fact that tens of millions has been spent to try and subvert this place and every attempt has failed miserably.

It's almost as if the truth is an unshakable rock.

Maybe we can have a governor who wants to fix roads

Isn't Trump's around 39 percent?

How so? I missed the whole ordeal

Kek

>R A M A D A N
Been a pretty slow one so far, but 3 weeks to go

>People actually believe this shit?
No they don't, that's why they have to make cartoons to propagandize people.

> stepped on an ant hill
> got stung into lethargy

I thought you couldn't own guns in North Somalia.

Stop replying to the copypasta toothpaste. He does it for (You)s.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

GOODBYE 2ND TERM

If you include the polls that sample Democrats at a +10 in the average, yeah. The ones that use the demographics from the most recent election, and thus the most accurate, are all 50% or higher.

What's this supposed to mean? I can't get it

how long do you guys get for a lunch break?

Is it paid?

>It's almost as if the truth is an unshakable rock.

Yep, also some people come here to to get the real story on issues after they see the media bullshit

Nah, he does it for pee pee in his mouth he's promised by brock

Yeah but it's fun to watch him spend half the thread replying to me because he can't win an argument

So hard to make a new thread whilst phone posting. Thanks OP.

He said he "owned us", then made a massive filter to block the natural result of that, then doxxed himself, now his account is locked

youtube.com/watch?v=sDnKdfyr2Os

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm gonna blow your fucking mind canada bro

Kim Jong's approval rating is 97.

>Breaks
user...

I may not eat until its dark. Still have to wait many hours. Hungry as fuck please dont talk about eating

>His moral compass has been sublime.
Is this shit supposed to be hilarious?

What an idiot

Wow, slay queen! Xe is absoultely right! Looks like the highway for you, Drumpfies

Say it with me, now:

MADAME
A
D
A
M
E

>Immediate changes are planned for White House messaging, including:
>Sean Spicer will stay as press secretary, but >will do fewer on-camera briefings (although >he's on-camera today at 2 p.m.)
>More briefings will be on-record but off-camera.
>Trump is likely to travel more — at least once a >week, some top officials hope.
>Trump may take a few questions from the >press when he's on the road, and will take >more questions when he's appearing at photo >ops with foreign leaders.
>An official explained why Trump will do more of >the talking for the White House: "He says >things exactly the way he wants them to be >said."
>Translation: When he says it, he can't second->guess his staff.

Joke is on you, he is not in for the argument. If you see a new point that never got addressed and the answer will benefit all of the lurkers and posters ok, engage and destroy.

Otherwise ignore and scroll past.

THE SHILLLS!!

>Trump ready to Rinsed Penis?`
Lewd and but also rude

>Translation: When he says it, he can't second->guess his staff.
Where the fuck did you get that from? It's more like his staff except for Mulvaney are shit at bantering the media.

madame resident of Guantanamo

Reminder that With drumpf as POTUS.
Numbers in pic will only grow at a rate never seen before.

Europe knows this. We will not fight your stupid wars

>Joke is on you, he is not in for the argument.
Neither am i

Tell me about Bannon. How does an Internet newspaper writer from the bottom gutter end up at White House?

It was in the article, not my interpretation

>Less Spicey
>More Trump

I'm okay with this

>More dead muslims and illegals
Are you sure you're shilling AGAINST Trump?

Daily reminder that the British have to be bombed for their betrayal.

>redditor discord
>can't do anything right
>join the shills because they have autism
>haha this gets us (you)s we do it for free xdd ebin le le le

time to go smashing

>127708315
>implying I don't want the real killcount to be far in excess of these false ones

Silly me for thinking such an absurd editorial wouldn't be in an article written by a professional journalist.

ice in beer?
say it ain't so americanos!

>Shills screaming their daily narrative
>Filter them out and enjoy comfy time, knowing that somebody itt is losing their shit and making a fool of themselves

that is clearly a mint julip

is there another comparable crash and burn of a modern political party the dems can be compared to?

Midterms are going to be amazing.

You think it's funny that you or your ancestors have killed all those people. You guys are insane thinking killing is fun. You all should be in a straitjacket in your own little isolation chambers.

Let me show you the true meaning of neocon. Trump is a little baby in comparison.

BASED MADAME PRESIDEN- I MEAN TRUMP XD

>doesn't recognize mint jewlip
I SAY BOY!

are you allowed to bring like a banana or something to your desk?

I actually like the precision on Native American numbers. Not "80 million" or even "82 million" but "82 million 152 thousands". Tickles in all the wrong places

> that's not how significant figures work!

Where is that image even from? Any retard from here could've made that up.

It's tea.

Same shills, same pictures, same phrases, every thread, every day.

So you're saying that if you ask Trumpbots, he's popular and if you ask everybody, he's not.

Ok then.

mint 'wink' julip 'wink

I getcha dawgs, a clever ruse to keep the wife at bay while you slam down some booze!

cunning americans, sneaky americos!

Requesting the McCain and Rubio at the same situation in Libya

>127708509
>t.Pussy
Killing is as easy as breathing. I hope only for a good death, not for personal peace or harmony.

He has a background in film production
His wiki article literally says he was brought into the GOP because he was seen as "the Leni Riefenstahl of the Tea Party movement"
Bannon also wrote a treatment for a future documentary on the evil of Islam

2020 is a no go. His new movie just flopped and hes attacking everyone on twitter now.

because we're fucking sick of you and want you off our board

>doxxed himself

Really? Wow, he must be some kind of pussy twink. I was under the impression he got hacked instead.

8 years

No, you fucking moron. He's saying JEB SURGE.

I'm in private equity. I saw what trump did to scam millions out of investors with DJT bankruptcy. He stole all the equity by making his own payroll adjustments. I don't see why anyone would think trumps more honest than hillary. He's ruined lives

no its ramadan

No I'm saying if you poll more Democrats than actually exist in the electorate, you get skewed results. I'm guessing you never took a stat class in high school. Or are you actually claiming that Democrats make up 40%+ of the electorate, as many of these pollsters do? If that's the case, I refer you to the demographics of the 2016 election, which show that is clearly not the case.

>into the GOP because he was seen as "the Leni Riefenstahl of the Tea Party movement"
I've seen one of his documents and let me tell you it's about as far from Leni's masterpieces as dog shit is from Mona Lisa.

>DONT PISS OFF NORTH KOREA, BILLIONS CAN DIE
>Fuck Russia, who,cares if they can kill us all with the push of a buttob

Ah, so Trump found his scapegoat. Bet Michael Dubke is glad to be out of THAT mess.

Thank fucking God
We still have (((Zuckerberg))) to worry about. One more speech like that commencement and I'd say he's running for sure

>Carter Page: Russia Investigation Will Unearth Obama Admin’s ‘Falsified FISA Warrants Against Me’

BIG MISTAKE LIBERALS

The power is in the shorts

>His new movie just flopped and hes attacking everyone on twitter now.
yeah Trump cant run he bankrupted few times and bullied everyone in Twitter.

>Pulls out knife