Have i lost my humanity ? Am i a psychopath ?

I think i've always been like that. I doubt POL had any influence on my current state of mind.

But when i see something like this. (see picture attached). I don't feel anger or jealousy or pity...Kinda emotionally numb desu. But this worries me. Because i'm not sure if that's a normal behavior.

I'll admit , i "kinda" think about the parents. (wondering if they're proud or happy about the prosect of having a half-cast grand-son/daughter or if they even care about the fact that their racial lineage will be irreversibly destroyed.)

Whenever i see these types of couples , i think to myself:
"Nothing of value was lost"
and
"One less of us...But it's natural selection".

It's a contradictory attitude though. Because either something of value was lost or it wasn't.

Yet at the same time , i rationalize this contradiction by thinking: "Quality > mediocre quantity".

I think of Jews. 0,2% of the world's population. (supposedly) yet the world is at their feet. (they've hijacked the US government) And the EU follows a foreign policy that goes against our racial interests...

But the point remains , quality > mediocre quantity.

I don't know what the future holds for the white race.,Maybe our numbers will keep dwindling to a certain point. Maybe one day we'll be forced to be the new "jews". (i.e. Tribal , super racist , subverting , tricking other racial groups)..I think it's a fantastic survival strategy. (and never understood why we're persisting on worshiping suicidal ideolologies such as "antiracism" or "equality" , "human rights"..

Anyway , am i normal POL ?
Should i feel sorry for this woman ? Is there something wrong with me ? Should people like her be forgiven ? Or simply considered as lost causes ? dead ? (in our mind).

You've just broke the conditioning. Welcome to the real world. This is the red pill.

Looks like the toll was pretty cheap compared to other tolls Ive seen.

cringy

"Having humanity means having emotions and love" is hippy bullshit
Having the intelligence to recognize and overcome threats to you is perhaps the most human thing ever.

Like i said above , i think i've always been like that. I've never felt any kind of altruism for other races. Maybe with a few exceptions...
I do like and admire the Japanese race.
But there's one thing that i hate above all...Treason. Any kind of treason. (i.e. racial , friendship , political , or other..)..
So much so that it simply numbs me. It's like people are dead in my mind.

And yet , i'm also ok seeing a happy black family. (normal family). Where the dad is a good role model for his kids , not leeching , conservative.

Same goes for all races. I just wish they'd stick with their own and stay in their country.
but i don't "hate" for the sake of hating.

I often feel more anger toward my own. (i.e. traitors , brainwashed leftists / marxists , egalitarians) then anything else.. (because they shouldn't have any excuse...and again..I see it as treason.) Race for me , is supposed to be an extended family.
Maybe that's why i cut all rational , emotional ties once i see couples likle this.

Yes, you are normal, and no you shouldn't feel sorry for her at least in my opinion, she is an adult and she took her own decisions, based on her education I guess.

I'm having a daughter in September so i'm kind of worried for the world she'll be coming to, i'll make sure to teach her to the best of my ability to never date niggers or muslims, I think it's the best I can do for her.

it about passing on them genes on the weak will die and the strong will survive

Maybe so...I was just speaking my mind.
Speaking of treason , your chancelor is europe's #1 traitor of all. You people went from Nazi to > following an agenda to destroy the white race...a complete 180° turn.

We're social creatures. As many of us love to act like we're spergs and everyone else is a "normie", we too act on social impulse.

Sup Forums did not turn you into who you are, Sup Forums simply acts as the "approver" of what you already feel inside.

Even those who say Sup Forums redpilled them, have really always known the redpills, but Sup Forums simply normalized them.

It's similar to the apparent rise in "whores" and gays. It's not that there are more of them, it's just that society is now normalizing these behaviors and impulses.

Your way of thinking is the TRUE normal, it's the way most men are biologically prone to feel, and thousands of years of written history proves this.

We are meant to struggle just to be able to survive, nature is fucking cruel and brutal, and reality is unforgiving and serious. Wars, famine, disease, natural disasters are all still there, but we've made it so far thanks to red-pill mentalities of strength, labor and humility in the face of Life itself, that we've rose above the ancient threats to our existence that I've listed above. Or so we think.

The old adage of "Good times > Weak Men > Bad Times" is true. Whites are lowering their guard, distracted by the newly finished circus they built, not caring about hordes of humanoid beasts, ready to tear it all down

i dont feel sorry for white mudshark women infact i hope they all die via terrorism and nigger aids deus vult mudsharks should be killed dont feel for them they deserve ir

>, i'll make sure to teach her to the best of my ability to never date niggers or muslims, I think it's the best I can do for her.

Good education. Avoid TV (or carefully select what you think is ok for her to watch). And try not to divorce before she becomes a full grown adult. (single mother households are the worst)

I don't necessarily wish them harm in particular. (admitedly ,i wish they would leave europe and emigrate to africa or something)...
But i do wonder if women or men like them should be forgiven.
They're supposed to be rational adults...Yet choose to genetically destroy several generations just like that...It's hard to forgive.

>Sup Forums did not turn you into who you are, Sup Forums simply acts as the "approver" of what you already feel inside.

Agreed.

>The old adage of "Good times > Weak Men > Bad Times" is true.
That too...So true.

At least in Canada the mudsharks and their litter are slaughtered by their African pets

As the old saying goes: "Burn the coal, pay the toll."

>feeling sorry for people who willingly engage in self-destruction and try to drag along everyone else as well
Why would you?

Agreed, i've been watching Disney Channel lately and I was stunned, they are literally raising a generation of whores, if anyone is going to be a dad soon I recommend being careful, specially for anything that comes from the US

Meanwhile in College Football Programs

One more thing , be very careful what they're teaching your kid at school. And if you have the means to do it , try to send her to a private school.

Well you know the saying:
"Date outside your race, get acid in your face."

Whenever I see a picture of some bimbo infectious whore mudshark get rekt I feel happy inside. Lille literally OP pic made me happy inside, I flipped her off on the screen and smiled widely, saying "get fugd stupid cunt bitch". I don't consider that there is anything wrong with me. Just stop being a cuck and start enjoying pictures like these.

> Not being a white knight makes you a psychopath
Incredible how thoroughly can gynocentrism indoctrinate men. The menstruating jew strikes again.

SHIEEEEEETTT

>Have i lost my humanity ?
Anger,hate,pride etc are all part of humanity,if you think humanity is all about love and peace just read a history book and you'll see how much love and understanding humanity has

Man this makes me mad.

Blame starts at the top.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Coal burner get rekt

Bang the seal, get the peel

this /thread thank you greatest ally

My reaction to the picture you mentioned:
Coal Toll

OP's image is schadenfreude: the picture.

Good analysis.

That toll isn't going to pay itself.

I think the world would be better off without niggers and mudslimes, but I can see what you mean.

Seeing all your white brethren make excuses for these types of people makes me just as angry.

What gibberish is this?
Did that bitch get an acid attack for kissing a sea lion?

Every time this happens, whole communities are reminded why white and black segregation was a thing.

Not feeling anything towards these cunts is normal. Betraying your own kind because ''xDDD the bbc how can white guise compete'' is absolutely degenerate and you should honestly just be killed already.

I would rather there be 100.000 whites that are loyal to their race and country than 1 million traitors.

All of Sup Forums that gets triggered by this stuff is just a bunch of passive aggressive retards that saw one too many "whiteknight" insults and transferred their impotent rage into racism.

You're still trying to defend people that don't want your limp wristed chivalry attempts or your flaccid cock.

I don't think blacks can pass a white woman's shit tests. They lose their minds.

I have no doubt that there is far more domestic violence among white female-black male couples than black-black couples.

>Because i'm not sure if that's a normal behavior.
You are autistic.

The women are fucked in the head fromt he beginning. They are more likely to be mentally ill, suffer from addiction, and so on.

>burn the coal
>pay the toll
The bitch deserved everything she got. Coalburners deserve the rope more than niggers do. They're not worthy of anyone's pity.

hurr durr

It is very normal to take pleasure out of bad people getting punished.

Abnormal is pathological altruism, where you want peace and love for everyone.

only thing worse than a nigger is a white woman with one

You're not alone. I too am emotionless about this shit. All I think is "They deserve it".
The recent attack in Manchester. I felt nothing simply because not only was it expected but the scripted standard response that followed matches every other attack. All those people following the same script also deserve it.

Same with when non white kids die I just think "One less to deal with later"
This. The broken conditioning combined with the truth of the world aswell as desensitization to violence leads to primal and pure human state of mind.

It's more complicated than that. Look around, Sven. All of these bluepilled, feminized normie men, many white women simply haven't had their needs or desires fulfilled by white men.

There's a few of us who get it, who deprogram ourselves, read books on female psychology and attraction, lift weights, focus on career and self-improvement, and date and form relationships with beautiful white women. But what percentage of white men are people like us, who think like us? White guys are nice guys and chumps on average, sadly. The system made them that way to preserve the female primacy.

>It's more complicated than that. Look around, Sven. All of these bluepilled, feminized normie men, many white women simply haven't had their needs or desires fulfilled by white men.
There are sudies whch look at what kind women have children/marry nigs. They are less educated, older, more likely to be mentally ill, poorer, more likely to suffer from addiction, and pretty much below average in every way.

Maybe i should've said: "a part of" my humanity.

You are partly Russian probably. Or just embraced the great Russian enlightener of France - Rousseau`s teaching.

Translate to burgers:

hello friends, this is my first picture after this long time. I garantize that this is my only instagram profile and that the others are all false, creaated by a person who had fun posting pictures stolen from the internet making it look he was me. help me find this person

>The recent attack in Manchester. I felt nothing simply because not only was it expected but the scripted standard response that followed matches every other attack. All those people following the same script also deserve it.

In the Manchester case it's a bit of a different story though. Considering the very young age of some of the victims.
Maybe something could've been done...It's mostly the parents fault imo. (for allowing their kids to worship a degenerate whore)...¨Poor education and not completely responsible imo.

haha...Dunno about that. And never been to Russia but i recently tasted a Russian dish called the "koulibiac" or kulebyáka. Surprisingly good.

no it is normal not to care about strangers from internet.

This. We are THE apex predator. We didn't get there because of feelings and happiness. Life is suffering, and for some reason we prefer that to death. Be wary of threats and always be hungry for your meal.

Pics like OP are just examples of people who've given over their instincts to hippy bullshit. Feeling a natural revulsion to interracial coupling is natural. And as they say: burn the coal; pay the toll

So what do you think of all the vermin that have come to this thread?

when i read Sup Forums years ago it was bad but i think what would become alt righters needed a ball pit

now almost every post is some uneducated emotional venting from someone who i suspect did not go to college (there is no other way you can miss this much info if you take entry level sociology or philosophy). no wonder you guys get btfo by destiny and give him sweet youtube money lol

You are born a psychopath, or ou become a sociopath during childhood/early teens.
So yeah you've just been desensitized.
-t.aspdfag

>Sociology
That you think an entry-level course in sociology tells you anything meaningful is prroof of that you are an idiot.

Facts and logic are not really something on the alt-rights side. Also, I think it would be best to not bring up college here. Most anons think it's some place to brainwash people into hating white males and the US.

You know what no one ever talks about?

What happens if the globalists win and everyone can move from one part of the world to another freely, settle down in the new area and breed with the locals? After a few generations of this the supermajority of people will be on a spectrum of light brown or tan to indian brown with a minority of pure whites/blacks. Where is the diversity then?

At that point the progressives of the future will likely begin calling for a 'diversity' that you see among white nationalists/black panthers today. But it will be too late. Anyone they breed with will just create a darker or lighter shade of themselves. I would not be surprised if hundreds of years down the road we have something like a zoo where they keep pure blacks, whites, indians, hispanics, asians, etc. and classify them as endangered species and force them to mate with each other.

Only thing standing in the way is the homogeneity and sheer numbers of china/india, but that can change as 100 years ago america too was something like 90% white.

Your problem is that you care too much about other people's lives. Who gives a fuck? It only becomes a problem when they start fucking with you and infringing on your personal life and boundaries. I'm not saying don't be racist, because maybe you have perfectly valid reasons for being so. I'm saying why do you give a shit if some random bitch burns coal? You guys on Sup Forums stress yourself out over a bunch of random shit that has nothing to do with you

Oy veyy he did not get a higher education on holocaust, black sufferage and toxing masculinity
that goy is way too emotional and angry.

See posts like this stupid shit here is what I'm talking about. These retards have launched into a whole different world. Literally crazy.

You just have to stop caring about other people. People who aren't in your inner circle, "close friends", "family", just stop caring about them. Block out the noise, start laughing about this stupid shit. Say to your self, this girl had it coming. She dated a nigger.

See? Everything turns out fine. Stop thinking about it, stop caring about it. Only care about yourself and people close to you.

What do you think will happen? Tell us your insights, wise one.

PUNISHED SJW
A WOMAN REJECTED BY HER VANITY

Life will go on like how it always has. Nothing will be any different than today, just more advanced tech.

Crazy huh? Isnt that what they called conservatives in the 60s who warned that white Americans will no longer be a majority in a few decades?

And look at it! The crazy folks were right. And now this crazy guy is telling you that whites population of America will drop below 100 million in a few decades

This guy gets it. Realizing you weren't supposed to care for the entire world is a small red pill imo. We are tribal to the bone and our tribes are being fucked left and right. You're not supposed to care about someone you don't have any relation to. Doing so only puts you at the mercy of situations you have no control over. That's not to say you shouldn't try to control as much as possible around you tho. Good luck OP, now we wait for jesus together.

Ignore the shill. Combine low birth rates and the rise of mixed racial couples and you have yourself a group of people ready to disappear.

Native Americans were not killed, they were mixed and bred out of existance

nope, you are a normal sane person

You think that bringing in low-IQ foreigners won't change anything? Not that they don't bring other problems with them.

America was always a mixed country. Idk were you get this white majority shit from. This country was founded by people from all over the world

In the middle-east there are minorities who haven't changed in hundreds of years. It's not a done deal that everyone will start mixing.

Nothing will change goy. Pakistanis will have EXACTLY the same amount of children as Swedes and wont outnumber them in their cities.

And even if they do goy Swden will look EXACTLY the same with Afganis Pakistanis and Somalians in charge

America was 90% white 50 years ago you lying kike.

Most of the Asian migrants arrived in the past 40 years

Hello French bro
Its very fortunate you are here
But just as a tip from you and me
Don't believe everything said here,
From your own opinion with what you see here,and don't forget to do your own research

Expecting soon, list of shit that is never entering my child's brain:

>forums

Cleared for entry:

>novels
>manuals
>3dpd

>I've never felt any kind of altruism for other races. Maybe with a few exceptions..
Everyone is like that.

People don't truly give a shit about starving niggers. They just want to parade their social consciousness to signal they are a person worth cooperating with. This is why words are at odds with actions.

the Quality vs Quantity argument takes me to something I've been thinking a lot about
Why are Jews so high IQ?
the most logical argument I can come up with is that as hated minorities in Europe only the high IQ successful Jews got to stay pure, the low IQ Jews didn't breed or they married off to goyim (female route), end result is you have a small population of high IQ people.
you can look at what's happening to whites today as a Jewification...... your high IQ upper class whites get to be in gated communities where they can marry their own and stay pure while the rest of the whites get Multiculturalism and anti-racism shoved down their throats and can't discriminate people out of their communities so eventually their family tree gets BLACKED.
Whites will have to adapt to survive the same way Jews do... by tricks and subterfuge as oppose to raw strength and numbers.

>Kinda emotionally numb desu. But this worries me. Because i'm not sure if that's a normal behavior.

It is the normal behavior, why you should feel something, if she was the one "making her own bed"?

There is a lot of sexual insecurity on pol, sometimes it seems they believe the life of a woman is constantly wrought with danger because there are foaming buck nigger rape apes around every corner sent by jews to destroy the white race. And that white women are just waifs that would wander into any escalade when tyrone jingles his gold chain out the window.

This is a bizarre worldview. I think most white women are more attracted to males of their own race naturally. Though obviously not people here who seem to hate white women and not even give them the benefit of the doubt to control herself around black dudes. To me it shows that people on pol think black dudes are all these hyper virile huge dicked super men that just want to rape everybody. They're not. Ive talked to black women who were dissapointed by the black size myth (yes myth). I also happen to know a few white girls who fuck nigs. And guess what, most of their fathers are white assholes who try and "redpill" their daughters and tell them how evil and scary black people are.

So what I'm saying is you are all fucking paranoid and obsessed with black dicks. And if you have daughters and you want them safe from ugly brown hands, trying to "redpill" them or tell them noggers are evil you will drive them right to TYRONE.

Whites will survive the way we always have

>hi INT
>hi CHA
>hi TEST
>well-rounded other stats

Kekkei Genkai: Coar Burnaru no Jutsu

People are simple until they're not; until you're forced to look at them as individuals and their lives up to that point.

I wonder if that women in pic related did any investigating into her husband's/boyfriend's mental state beforehand. Or if the boyfriend has some emotional baggage and wants to change.

It's easy to judge, but a lot harder to have those judgements yield some beneficial/productive results.

KEK did that bull through acid on her face?

You're broken English made me erect, TRY HARDER!

This is incredibly well written and gets the point across perfectly. And I know that feeling about the traitors, it's a depressing reality that for some people feelz>realz

Wow beat the fuck out still attention whoring on instaskank, amazing.

I agree with your post entirely.

Sup Forums consists largely of immature man-children who lack life and social experience. They justify their lot in life by blaming it on everyone else and deluding themselves into thinking they would be kings in another age.

The fact is, they would be weird "confirmed bachelors" in any past. Sup Forums and social media gives them an ersatz social outlet that furthers to stifle their overall development as men.

They spend all their time online and wonder why women don't notice them; even if they were in public, their quiet, ultra-self-conscious, creepy demeanour is sure to repel anyone. They see themselves as the strong silent type, which is pretty funny.

So they spend their time cherry-picking social media/news "evidence" to support the fact that the world is against them and they are the only awakened people on the planet. Delusions of grandeur and fantasy make life more bearable than accepting the fact that you are essentially a disappointment and embarrassment to your family and, by all metrics, are failing at life.

Imagine 20-30 year old MEN talking about "kek" and obsessing over entertainment media-tier "news" in any other generation. These people are self-absorbed millennials exactly the same as SJWs, they just can't see it.

You have the notion that you just described the average leaf right?

Is trying make a psychological profile of a whole board an NA thing?

Industrialized agriculture, antibiotics, and vaccines meant that an incalculable horde of "weak" people survived infancy and childhood. They then reproduced, passing down the genes which nature had selected against.

first off, you posted that as posters on Sup Forums
second off, 20 million nigger women are in this country and the 100 million white men cant seem to muster up the violent intent to go and rape one

we are different, see you tommorrow projectors

The way this was written makes it really obvious that you're on the spectrum or at least have bipolar disorder

I was laughing at the two white knights killed for having a go at a guy telling muzzy women what's up.
Also thought that a refugee boat that 'caught on fire' when they were being watched deserved to be left.

The world's fucked up Franko.
It's always been this way, but now we must wake from a dream of a peaceful coexistance.