Oh my Gawd, we randomly made eye contact, what a creep!

>Oh my Gawd, we randomly made eye contact, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, he didn't even talk to me, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, he talked to me, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, so many seats were available in the office but he sat near me, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, there were so few people in the office but he chose to sit far from me, what a creep!
>He asked you out and didn't even get to know you first? Ew, what a creep, does he get tips from movies or something?!
>He asked you out after getting to know you? Ew, he's one of those nice guy psychos that cause mass shootings! What a creep!

Creep is only in their mind for two reasons: 1. avoiding eye contact. 2. No smile

If you made eye contact and smiled and minded your own business after she would be hot af for you.

Oh my gawd, she's taking note of every little thing I do, what a creep!

your obsession with women is weak guy. who gives a fuck what they do? enjoy your life

Stop even trying to figure it out.

Get your money right and they'll do the work.

Are you going to start shilling for muh based asian waifus soon too?

>Oh my Gawd, he refused to wear my panties, what an insecure creep!
>Oh my Gawd, he agreed to wear my panties, what a faggy creep!

Female Autism.

I personally think staring really hefty at someone without a reason is creepier then not looking, if its not in a conversation that is.

>listening to it blather on
women do this because they're deeply insecure. Meh.

>women

>politics in 2017

You know what they say. Women come from Jupiter because they are stupider than men. Women also come from Venus.

women come from venus because they have a penus

This only happens to ugly people :^)

it's not what you do that creeps them out it's that you're unattractive. get attractive and then they'll be happy that you do all those things.

>Creep is only in their mind for two reasons: 1. avoiding eye contact. 2. No smile

this is false. i stare down women all the time without a smile and they smile back and become inviting.

handsome men literally can do nothing wrong.

They don't make the effort to be subtle anymore.

>handsome men literally can do nothing wrong.
This. Too many men downplay the importance of looking good.

or making eye contact / smiling for too long

>caring whether women think you are creep
this is your mistake. it's caring whether you think they're a creep that makes you a creep

noun
noun: creep; plural noun: creeps

informal
a detestable person.

a person who behaves obsequiously in the hope of advancement.
synonyms: sycophant, obsequious person, crawler, groveller, truckler, toady, fawner, flatterer, lickspittle, doormat, kowtower, spaniel, Uriah Heep

It's fucking easy : creep = ugly

nothing more.

whatever you do, if you're ugly its creepy.
If you are attractive, you can come with sandals and socks, not look at her in the eyes and babble your name she will still not find you creepy.

It only applies if you're physically unattractive

Ugly guy is silent
>He's so creepy and strange!

Handsome guy is silent
>He's so mysterious!

This only happens when you are ugly, if you have good facial aesthetics and are reasonably fit every single "what a creep" in your OP becomes "so hawt!"

Being beautiful is life on easy mode, it's useful for absolutely everything.

*caring whether they think you're a creep*

>Oh my Gawd, we randomly made eye contact, he's so cute!
>Oh my Gawd, he didn't even talk to me, he's so cute!
>Oh my Gawd, he talked to me, he's so cute!
>Oh my Gawd, so many seats were available in the office but he sat near me, he's so cute!

Remember, guys, don't be unattractive.

This is why I got cosmetic surgery.

It's a numbers game user. Don't take rejection too seriously. Move on to the next one

>Non political topic does not get deleted by mods because they are autistic virgins as well

lt;dr

OP is a creep who projects his flaws onto women

face it, they hate you as soon as they see you if you don't look like brad pitt our drive a Porsche.

It's never about looking good, it's about projecting your status into your appearance.

Usually when dudes say "handsome" men get all the women, they're talking about someone who has a stylish haircut, wears designer jeans, and has a tan. Comparing it to their indifferent self who is fat, never changed clothing habits since he was a child, and flaunts his poverty.

tl; dr: just don't look like a poverty stricken manchild and you'll do fine.

And Jewish

Then again, I've yet to meet a kike who naturally had game unless he blew cash to artificially inflate his status.

>someone who has a stylish haircut, wears designer jeans, and has a tan

What is this? The 90s?

Creep has only one meaning-- unattractive. They don't want to admit that their proclivities are so shallow, so they make it the man's fault-- it's not that he looks like an ape, it's that he's a CREEP. Men are always taken more seriously as actors, women are always taken more seriously as passive victims of whomever comes along.

Why is this kid so interesting to me ?
I want to see where he goes in life.

I don't know, maybe that was a more honest time.

What would the equivalent be now? Nothing too different eh?

this. be a chad

back to /r9k/ faggot

>everyone calls op a creep no matter what
what could the reason be?

the mid one took it in the butt and the left one sucked it off - you can keep the shitskin.

Honestly user, get over your fucking puberty insecurities and stop giving a shit about women, they will be all over you. And now make me kek and don't bore me.

There is only one thing that seperates creepy behaviour from romantic behaviour in a womans mind and that's attraction. If she finds you unattractive everything you do will be creepy or "nice". If she's wet for you you can practically stalk a bitch and she'll find it hot.

Women are fucked in the head.

Maybe you should stop being an unattractive wojack then you fucking failure.

Either become a women yourself or commit suicide.

>It's never about looking good

Completely wrong, it's 100% about looking good, you can dress like a hobbo/tree hugger, shit on some womans plate and she will giggle like a drooling retard just because you are pleasant to the eye, trust me on this.

Proyecting status is what 6/10s do to get to what 10/10s enjoy from birth by law of nature.

Pale is the new tan. Clothes only do so much, when nice clothes only work with a naturally handsome person. An ugly guy wearing nice shit clearly looks like he's compensating.

This.

Creep is a meme I know ugly dudes who get laid more than me its how you present yourself really.

Yeah, but what's their quality? Fucking 50 fat girls means nothing.

Eww user stop being a creep. Why didn't your dad get you braces and teach you proper hygiene

my cat is a fuckin asshole that just lies around all day and whines about every little thing if I threw him outside and waited for him to stop crying would he be smart enough to find something to do outside or would he die?

As it's been said before it's about the confidence and status you project. You manchild grow up. This whole thread is huhuhu just be attractive, no. Just be a man. Women like men.

You are projecting, my friend. You think that since your attraction is 99% based on appearance, it must be at least 75% for them, and you are absolutely wrong.

With a change in attitude (and a soul not made of his own rotted afterbirth that nobody ever cut off) even Elliot Roger could have been successful with women.

This, tbqh.

I'm sorry, my unattractive fellows, but that's entirely it. I'm a borderline autist, who just happens to be hot. I could throw spaghetti from my pockets into their face, and they would tell their friends "This smoking hot guy made me dinner."

In my defense, I still call them out on it, unless the guy is really making them uncomfortable for legitimate reasons.

Also, saying that you're "ugly" relieves you of any responsibility for your own failings. That's why your ilk absolutely loves that excuse.

>An ugly guy wearing nice shit clearly looks like he's compensating.
And there's the rub. Why are contemptuous guys never describes in terms of how ugly they are, only in how they're trying to deceive you into something they're not? How is deception even an option for men?

>As it's been said before it's about the confidence and status you project.

"Confidence", 80%~ of the time, just means you hit on more women.

A 5/10 who strikes out 99/100 still gets laid more than a 10/10 who never tries.

That's the whole "pick up artist" shit in a nutshell.

Elliot Roger wasn't ugly. He just had a homicidal personality and any girl could see right through him.

Did you just assume my gender?

this sounds acurate. Some girls liked me and i threated them like crap and still liked me, on the other hand some woman didn't like me even if i tryed, she always sayd i was a creep

False.

I dress like a hobo and get hit on all the time.

When I dress nice, I get hit on to the same extent.

It sounds like you just bought into the consumer whore maymay.

This. Haven't you seen all of those nobodies that never got a second look until they became a somebody and suddenly they were runner up sexiest man on the planet? It's just pure coincidence.

literal eliot rodger meme

We both know it's true, naturals have an innate aura and it's always said that they have that something for women, if you aren't part of the 1% you'll spend the rest of your life compensating to get on that level, I don't really understand why you are debating me on this when it's undeniable really.

Can we just agree to disagree and..

POST OUR BOIPUCCIS?!

What the fuck is this beta shit? You seen guys with girlfriends? You see most guys with girlfriends? Clearly your wrong the right?

>caring what thots think of you
>caring what anyone thinks about you

>status and apearance
>expensive designer clothes

KEK so basically Eliot Rodger.

This all is just in your autistic beta head.

You dont know anything

Eliot Rodger was a creepy autist in personality, though. Don't get me wrong: facial features are very important, but if Rodger actually, you know, spoke to people rather than being an arrogant introverted autist he could have probably pulled a few.

How ugly are you.

He's an unnatractive man
>what a creep

End of

OP is either an autist or ugly.

Goddamn no wonder whites are calling it "white genocide". It's not "white genocide", you're just too autistic to get laid.

Pathetic white virgins

Women are doing the world a great service by removing the ugly out of the human gene pool.

Yeah OP doesn't sound fit to have offspring

Media has convinced women/men the only key to happiness is sexual attraction, which is a leading cause of the degeneracy destroying our culture. Dont fall for it. Find a woman or man who will treat you right, that has some things in common with you, and will be able to care properly for several children and raise them right.

Does anyone else look around at their social pools, or in general while outside, the really...REALLY happy couples all seem to be ugly and cringey, while the couples of very attractive people are either newly met or miserable. Sexual chemistry is short term and doesn't last...which is why you'll see ugly dudes with overly hot chicks and they are visibly bored with them because there's nothing to them and it was money that brought them together.

I'm pretty sure pol has been infiltrated -- half the posters have attacked the OP and hardly anyone has called for killing those three women.

What gives, pol?

I'm not ugly, I just have a faggots face.

>he doesn't realize that fatties need love too

Ha, I've never even met a girls in my life so I can't relate.You fucking losers

The redpill truth for all of you faggots

this user speaks the truth
getting off takes up only an hour of your day
you have to spend 3-4x that time actually doing stuff with the other person
unless you're a mega chad that can pump and dump, choose the fun/average one

You're an ugly faggot

>wears designer jeans

t. Internet fashion critic

Protip: if you have a good physique and wear even average pants, they will look good on you.

underrated post