>Germany couldn't singlehandedly destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIGSHIT!!! Oh believe me you, us Germans are ITCHING for a war with you burgers. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the rapefugees and other mongrel tribals first) would swoop in, raping your women and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Germany is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

LEARN HOW TO SPOT KIKE DIVIDE & CONQUER PROPAGANDA

THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE:
>No actual talking points
>Pure "hatred" aimed at causing a flame war
>Pitting two white countries together

SAGE AND MOVE ON

Dude relax I know it's that time of month but hey you are lead by a woman

I'm sure niggers and Arabs will help you trigger your own annihilation what is it third time ?

Better apologize now or Trump will delete you and France off the map kiddo.

There is no such thing as "divide and conquer".

You cannot divide something that was never united

U are just pissed off because your country refuses to pay their fair share. Too bad. Pay up and shut up.

he is german. *new german

I, as a German, hereby declare that OP is not a real German - he sounds more like an angry mudslime.

Fuck off, roach.

Trump would only act if Israel commanded him

Interesting

Okay (((OP))) you and what army?
You have cities filled with sand niggers and you basically have a war within your own cities, going to war with us will just cause you more harm.

It's okay Mohammad, Germany will take care of you, you don't have to post here to be happy and get free money.

Really activated my almonds with that title there.

>sees anons post
>searches Google
>finds that America is ranked higher than EVERYTHING in Germany
>keks
>remembers that we pounded them in big World Wars
>keks even more
Stfu Nazi scum, remember this next time you make an ignorant post

I would like to join Germany this time.

It's copy pasta. It was funny when it came from Denmark, but it's not so funny now desu.

>You have cities filled with sand niggers and you basically have a war within your own cities
Sounds like the USA :^)

>Germany and American go to war.
America doesn't even need to do anything because by the time that the German Soldiers reach America, all the refugees will take over the country.
Nice Idea OP

Nice try Abu Hajaar.

Hispanics aren't sand niggers and are typically Christian.

At least we won't be an Islamic caliphate.

We need to start referring to Germans as Nazis. Meme Nazi to mean specifically Germans and not "racists" as Democrats have forced. Now that Democrats are supporting Germany over America, shouldn't be too hard.