Why can't 90's bands I like just die with dignity instead of joining ANTIFAGS?

Why can't 90's bands I like just die with dignity instead of joining ANTIFAGS?

youtube.com/watch?v=-JoQNxty80g&lc=z12ku3laxlm4zfts423mcrmj4o30y1qtu.1496148450674006

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5o6KFvYujg
youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its so you dont care when they die. Instead of listening to my badmotorfinger Soundgarden tape and crying I just opened paint and added Cornell to the Trump curse .jpg.

The Emperor does indeed protect.

al is looking JUST

Dreaded faggots are always liberal, i elbow their ugly snowflake faces in every moshpit i join. Fucking pussies smelling of weed and buying expensive beer with their parent's money. Cheap ass punks with clothes filthier than my compost pile but wearing 300$ new rock boots. You comb and take care of yourself before going out and if one of them comes near you it feels like you've got lice on your head and need 10 more showers. I swear the only cool dreaded guy is Jonne from Korpiklaani.

czeched

Al looks desperate to fill his crack pipe.
Id find out what jews told him it would be in his financial interest to make a song that promotes antifa.
Think of all the old rappers recently forced to put out anti-trump songs pissing off their 35-40 year old white listeners.

When did you realize Punk was really (((Punk)))?

Huh. I haven't watched it since before all the red pills. I never noticed that.

They were beatniks with harder drugs, less culture, and shittier music. It was always confusing to me how skin shit adopted the sound aside from a way to coopt. Like ska which is reggae inspired like wtf.

Pick 80's bands instead. They donĀ“t give a crap.

You can tell from that image alone that old fogey has a personality disorder.

>WE ARE THA ANTIIIFAAAA!!!!
At least the guy can ride the Ministry name. This is a cautionary tale for all Antifags and faguettes. This is what you will look like in a few short, fat, bald years, while the people you threw shit at have to support you fucking losers.

Ministry is an 80s band.

Ska (like actual, Jamaican, pre-reggae, pre-two-tone ska) was actually the current pop music of the day when the original working class Skinheads were going to the same dances as the Jamaican immigrant youth their own age. They hung together. By the time Skins became predominantly racist Ska was built into their culture and
a e s t h e t i c

Cultural appropriation, no?
Why doesn't he step down and let a person if color be lead singer?

haha

I've never noticed this, what the fuck.

he looks like a fag

More like a pedo. Thats his come hither face when approaching kids at the seven eleven.

a gay pedo maybe?

there are tons of great 80s punk bands that never sold out their image, Minor Threat comes to mind

That's just because commies killed much more people than nazis, therefore the hammer and sickle symbol is more edgy and fits the personnality of Mr. Vicious more adequately.

money

Ministry was always shit. Listen to based Godflesh instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=O5o6KFvYujg

but that was Gary Oldman playing Sid,Sid really wore a swastica shirt

Sadly few and far between.

Let's have Johnny Ramone and Michael Grave appreciation thread.

Remember that these faggots love free drugs.
Put a bit of poison in some coke and the faggots will die.
No mercy for former heroes.

FEAR never sold out thankfully. Lee Ving is also relatively right wing.
youtube.com/watch?v=pGewwjlRtsw

>back left guy is kung foo fighting.
That song wasn't kidding.

It's because art is the path of losers.

He actually wore a swastika shirt not a hammer and sickle shirt

>Jonny Ramone
>Micheal Graves
>appreciation
>mfw

>tfw lead singer of your favourite band died in the early 2000s so this can never happen

Did you expect degenerate drug users to not be antifascists

My favourite bands are pretty apolitical in interviews.

My favorite part is his pathetic do rag hes using to cover up his baldness while trying to overcompensate by growing long ass dreads

Anytime you see anyone bald with long hair in the back you can be assured you're dealing with a man child.

>hes using to cover up his baldness while trying to overcompensate by growing long ass dreads
so much this, it's pathetic

NO FUCKING WAY

just fucking kill me mayne