SOUTH AFRICA NO!!!

White supremacist stripped of citizenship. If granted parole, he will be deported back to Poland.

startribune.com/south-africa-strips-citizenship-from-activist-s-killer/425286553/

aa.com.tr/en/africa/s-africa-white-supremacist-stripped-of-citizenship/830013

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is a VERY hawt trap.
P O S T M O A R T R A P S

>be pole
>be racist
>be rapefugee
>move to black country
>do pole shit and murder someone

If an African immigrant moved to europe and killed someone you woulf call him monkey

It would be great for him. He would probably get a lot of respect in polish prison for killing a prominent communist

European countries were exclusively white. SA was founded and built by white immigrants who arrived before most of the current blacks

>guys look at my new ceiling light

Anglo* you faggots had no colonies. You were the colony of Russia lmao

They just saved his life desu. How long until every White SA'er identifies as a white supremacist?

You must be jew here.
the meme of
>[INSERT COUNTRY] NO!!!
is supposed to be YES!!! when dealing with globalist, progressive, leftist bullshit and NO!!! when dealing with nationalist, rational, right wing stuff.
I cba to explain it completely, but it all started with those pesky Swedes being so insane.

She was RICED.com You mad white boy?

Lo and behold. Polish (vassal) colonies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization

>posts pic like this on social media for 50,000 likes
>doesn't care how many weirdos and creeps are masturbating to it, cyber stalking her, gets propositioned for 'fun weekend away' by saudis in Dubai

>goes outside in same outfit
>one guy who's not chad is caught looking at her cleavage
>uh can you like not! I wear this because it's comfortable disgusting creep! This guy totally tried to molest me today.
>posts story on social media by holding "I need feminism because.. sign. organises a slut walk wear she wears even less clothes and secretly thinks she's better than the fat girls who show up.

This. Deport the bantus, SA belongs to the white man and khoisans.

Lol is this story related to OP's pic?

It's hyperbole based on the histrionic nature of modern women.

why must whites suffer so much, they did nothing wrong

To any cunts to lazy too look it up. Guy from the article is Janusz Walus. The one from the meme posted on Sup Forums 'How does it feel to kill a human? I don't know, I only killed communists"
Although i can't find it anywhere

>White supremacist stripped of citizenship. If granted parole, he will be deported back to Poland.
kek

refugees welcome

Nah another retarded virgin who hates women. And then they wonder why Stacey dates Abdul the Syrian

>you have to be a no gf virgin to criticise the type of women who dominate instagram

>Stacey dates Abdul the Syrian
Maybe in parts of europe

What's the Polish media's spin on him?

Leftist outlets demonize him, he's an hero for some fringe right wing gruops. All in all, few people would know who he is and what he did

Stop teaching newfags, you colossal faggot