Seth Rich killer named by George Webb

Alpha Jollah
youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jTAueCy4O0&lc=z13hyjegbkaxjjwwa04ci3kounidezxwfuw0k.1496153063854588
whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecuter-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
youtube.com/watch?v=BDRRT2AcRUM),
washingtonexaminer.com/cia-fbi-directors-heading-to-secret-spy-alliance-meeting-in-new-zealand-report/article/2620837
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alpha Jalloh

Sup Forums found the 2 Hispanics he mentions.

Looks like this is some sort of random criminal generated by an algorithm.

>HAPPENING

It looks like a pic from Jagged Alliance 2

Bump. The recent 2 vids by George Webb are must watch.

Bump for great justice.

>The recent 2 vids by George Webb are must watch.

Which ones? You mean OP video + one more?

Interview with HA Goodman? (Haven't watched that yet.)

He seems pretty spooked now.

Literally who? And how does he know this shit?

Bump

>black man
>seth rich didn't get robbed

Yeah adds up

He's the person that may just blow open the whole shebang.

He has contacts with various intel agencies around the world, and he's good at putting pieces together from open source.

He has a high chance of getting whacked.

..so it actually was a robbery and not the DNC?
Did Seth Rich leak documents or not?
And what about the other batch of mails?

Ma man

Do you think John Podesta himself pulled the trigger?

Did you hear, we are all decedent of blacks youtube.com/watch?v=2jTAueCy4O0&lc=z13hyjegbkaxjjwwa04ci3kounidezxwfuw0k.1496153063854588

If he really was the killer, he wouldn't be alive right now. You really think these people are going to let some nigger walk around with information in his head that could bring down the whole system?

Bombshells are dropped in OP video, in particular the last 2 minutes.

Wew.

George Webb uploads using a day number system so check out the Day 219 stuff

Shills incoming.

ty.

it's the DNC you are talking about

sorry for being skeptical
but im listening to all the videos
and ive seen nor heard of any arrests,
no swat team fbi raids, nada and its like the
biggest story ever and not even a whimper
of authoritative evidence confirming any of it
i even checked alex jones site and his twitter
wtf
i have no idea anymore and i feel like
im being sucked in the Larp Zone
but its interesting as
fuck

>implying he's not tagged and bagged at a black site or overseas

They took out the 2 dudes he hired to pull the trigger.

Unless he wasn't murdered for the DNC and it was a (((coincidence)))

either way if they can prove seth rich was the leaker, the entire Russian narrative is out the window.

Top kek. Underrated post.

webb said jollah was already killed days after rich

..so they use affarmative action assassins?

Kek. Sweden knows what's up. No way it was a robbery.

Seth Rich was made state secrets.

Meaning, it's all up in the air with hair it'll play out.

FBI raids? FBI are complicit in all of this. They aren't raiding themselves.

what about the FBI guns . ? i say bullshit

They're not sending their best...

>either way if they can prove seth rich was the leaker, the entire Russian narrative is out the window
Fucking. THIS.
This is what we care about. If we can prove he leaked, even if DNC can't be connected to his murder, there's probable cause
Try not to get caught up in the specifics of Seth's death. Focus on the leaks.

is he connected to SEIU?

OP video @ 12:40: A "megaupload" on July 7 triggered the Russian diplomat to send 2 diplomats to the FBI and to the State Dept to warn them that a murder was about to happen.

The two MS13 members whom Alpha Jalloh allegedly hired to kill Seth Rich were then killed a day later in South Carolina.

That's why I don't get why Trump hasn't been cleaning house. He could fire so many people and stack the deck with loyalists. He has the power to fire career FBI officials as well as political appointees.

>Implying that the nigger wasn't under some type of mind-control (and yes, niggers are murderers even without mind-control, but he was put under mind-control to prevent the possibility of him revealing himself as the person who killed Seth Rich).

In America we all have guns. Virginia, which borders DC, has shitloads of guns. I live in MD and I have guns as well. I wouldn't get caught up on guns m8, they are all over.

Daily reminder, Seth Rich is part of a bigger puzzle.

No the murder is paramount. The Russia narrative is bothing. It's just a smoke screen for the real crime at this point. The DNC murdered someone over an election. This would be enough to ensure a conservative super majority for decades. Not to mention what we owe Seth rich as citizens. He quite literally single handedly gave the US a chance to thrive again. He just might have saved us.

bad form m8, you don't fire the rank and file. he really doesn't have that type of power either. also the rank and file are not some sort of loyalist wanker group you think they are. not only that, a lot of work is done by contractors. There are as many government employees as there were in Kennedy's day. Contractors make up a lot of it.

bump

holy shit this may be real, all the time frames match up.

Shit is about to go down.

Let's see that evidence

He will if they try and push impeachment.

The problem here is that if too many people are involved, from the Dems, Repubs, executive agencies and private, then you're looking at the biggest mess since the civil war.

I think people will go quiet into the night and the illegal shit will stop, and they'll back away from faking stuff on Trump and impeachment.

Yeah but you prove Seth Rich is the leaker, you don't need to prove that the DNC murdered him. People will assume the DNC murdered him. This is all hypothetical though because the fat man and wikileaks won't tell anyone, which is fishy in itself.
The scary thing is those paki brothers that were blackmailing a large portion of our elected government. Scary shit. What were they blackmailing people with?

>ensure a conservative super majority for decades
Why would this be your endgoal?
Simply purge corruption should be enough of incentive, stating such a partisan political motivation will just get others discredited unfairly

fuck off larper

>he really doesn't have that type of power either.

He ABSOLUTELY has the power to terminate anybody who is "rank and file." In fact, this was done at the State department to much chagrin. They were complaining about the fact that these were employees who had worked through like five presidents.
Keep this in mind: Trump can terminate ANYBODY employed by the executive branch.
It may be "bad form" like you said, but just want to be clear that Trump can do whatever the hell he wants with the executive branch (which includes the FBI).

It would actually not cause a conservative super majority. It would cause the democratic party to have to revamp, something they DESPERATELY need to do. Continuing down their current path is how the conservatives will continue to win.

On a train so can't watch vids now but...

What are Webbs sources?

Seth rich wasn't the only one

Open source with his own intel contacts

coverup fake news

here, have a pic of the real killer

lel it does

Checked

bmp

I thought it was two asians?

Actual happening

whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecuter-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

IT IS FUCKNG HAPPENING

THE WHITE HOUSE JUST PULLED DOWN THEIR ENTIRE WEBSITE OVER THE SETH RICH PETITION

ITS TIME LADS

POST YOUR WAR FACE

His name was Alpha Jollah

In 219.3 installment (youtube.com/watch?v=BDRRT2AcRUM), he thanks French intelligence (1:18: "thank you for the Mossad connection"), Dutch intelligence, Serbian intelligence (1:25: "and through Czech and Russian intelligence, thank you as well").

He *speculates* that the FBI may have planned to make KimDotCom the star witness for Trump's impeachment.

Then CIA director Mike Pompeo flipped KDC, and taped it. The tape is presented to the WH. It results in Comey's office being raided & Comey fired.

of course. DC is teeming with black gangs. They outsourced the hit to one. of course, they should have realized that hiring a low IQ assassin could be problematic. bc the guys who did it probably panicked afterwards and forgot to grab the wallet and phone that would make it look like an armed robbery

I'm surprised the DNC didn't just grab to random blacks off the street and frame them right away, two blacks take one for the team so their brothas and sistahs keep on the sweet gibs train

seth rich was a heroin addict. his death was just a drug deal gon wrong. nothing to see here. you normies are desperate

I call bullshit and a scapegoat
but hey, we'll see

bump

HOLY SHIT FIRST
ALSO, CZECH'D THOSE NUMS!

No

The 2 Hispanics that were taken out in SC the day after Seth was killed.

Wew. This shit is John LeCarre tier. John LeCarre crossed with Watergate. (Hopefully not Parallax View.)

HOLY FUCK ITS OVER!

>He *speculates* that the FBI may have planned to make KimDotCom the star witness for Trump's impeachment.
>Then CIA director Mike Pompeo flipped KDC, and taped it. The tape is presented to the WH. It results in Comey's office being raided & Comey fired.

April 17, 2017: "CIA, FBI directors heading to secret spy alliance meeting in New Zealand: Report"

>Top U.S. intelligence officials, including CIA Director Mike Pompeo and FBI Director James Comey are reportedly heading to New Zealand this weekend for a secret gathering of the Five Eyes spying alliance, according to a report.

washingtonexaminer.com/cia-fbi-directors-heading-to-secret-spy-alliance-meeting-in-new-zealand-report/article/2620837

I think it's about time to drop this whole act.
Trolling or just stupid?

wrong:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

(((They))) will kill that nigga soon enough.

>whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecuter-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
ITS TIME
SPQR

So it was just a random nigger doing a gang initiation or cocking up a robbery after all

now this got me wondering if pompeos speech 3 days for this meeting in nz, about wikileaks being hostile non state entity, was
cover

>Nigger

The man wasn't robbed so this.doesen't add up

For a board that parades how stupid niggers are everyone suddenly thinks niggers aren't retarded and ruin robberies when it comes to SR

Whatever fits the narrative and cognitive dissonance at all. Drinking your own koolaid is bad though.

found the la cop who's still looking for chris dorner

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

ITS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE AND SEIZE POWER FOR THE LEFT BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ

shop him RX huh?

stop fronting we know you're in Yugoslavia

Nobody other than T_D scum ever gave a fuck about this shit. Just taking away from the real problem, Jews

>implying we weren't talking about it back in July, and then again on and off until the end of the election

Hello, newfriend

>Drinking your own koolaid is bad though.

yeah didn't the families of the people who died in the Jim Jones mind control experiment get a big payout from the federal government because they proved the CIA gave Jones exaggerated influence by providing him funding, he was ok though because he was mind controlling blacks and poor whites into drinking poisoned kool aid

they wuz astronauts and shit, drinking space tang

i really hope george webb doesnt turn out to be a fiction writer like steve piecinek (cant fucking remember how to spell that pollocks name)

>T_D scum

whats this?

Its exactly what it was. Comey tried to get to Kim early but Kim wanted to wait for Pompeo. Once he was there, Pompeo managed to get Kim back on Trump's side.

Kim will be a major player to bring down Seth's killers.

George said there were a couple large men on an elevator with him and they gave off that "vibe"

He is trying to meet with Jerome Corsi of infowars to break this whole thing wide open. I believe someone who is near his hotel is on the way to pick him up so he is not alone.

All of this was going down in his comments section. Pretty crazy shit. HE NEEDS TO STAY ALIVE. He is a white hat and part of the resistance against the Deep State to help bring about full disclosure.

>Jews
She even lives in (((Hollywood))), Florida

Bump.

this story is getting crazy
im refreshing webbs videos every 10 minutes

anyone in the area go give webb some back up. he can't die yet

I think all I'm saying is that
1. this board is using its own posts as proof of something
2. to study something

this is not very sensible behavior.

He's too well documented now to be taken out other than for a revenge hit.

Watch for a massive shilling from the MSM when infowars runs the story.