I graduated with a 2:1 degree in Automotive Engineering 4 years ago and I still don't have a full time job to earn...

I graduated with a 2:1 degree in Automotive Engineering 4 years ago and I still don't have a full time job to earn enough to move out from my parents.

What do now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/05/15/news/companies/ford-job-cuts/index.html
jobs.lever.co/faradayfuture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shotgun apply to jobs, even ones you don't want to work. Simple stuff, restaurant work. Save money for now.

Figure out where there are jobs for your degree, and find a way to move to that location.

It will be okay, get money for now.

Cry about it on the internet.

You should be able to get full-time work as an auto-mechanic for now. That is relevant work experience for your future job as automotive engineer. Get money.

You sound like a fucking loser. I work at a fucking call center and make enough to rent a 2 bedroom townhome. That or you need to move.

Offer services locally. Be your own boss. You lazy, non-resourceful KEK.

What the fuck are you on Sup Forums for? Where is your drive? Get off the internet.

i assume automotive engineering is similar to mechanical engineering in which case apply for mechanical jobs as well.

Just take any job for now. If you've had any practical experience in your field then save up and start your own business.

Also, the majority of degrees may not have held much value in the last decade or two, but they might in the future.

Go back to school and get a business degree.

Join the army.

>i've been doing the same thing for 4 years but it still isn't working!

change your strategy, idiot

Go teach English abroad and live your life while you are still young. Meet new people, new cultures and see beautiful places.

Seriously people waste so much of their lives it's crazy. Myself included.

Thanks to Brexit, there will be more and more like you ;)

We will bring you down :)))

Engineers Mechanics. Often engineers have zero practical skills, they just know how to manipulate CAD files.

It depends on how autistic you are. And remember what snot nosed little shits you all were when you were kids? Yeah, time to remember.

Work on open source automatic driving so we have a chance of everyone and their mother not spying on us. Sell a modual that stops the CIA from crashing your car. Fuck it do anything.

Also how do you not have a job. I would understand not having a great job or even a job in your degree but do something while you look.

Hell work somewhere where you might network your way into a good job.

Well, if you haven't gotten a job in the auto industry by now, forget it. The auto subprime bubble has popped and demand is falling through the floor. All the car mfrs are going to be cutting back on everything, they're definitely not going to be hiring new engineers.

I'd go ahead and consider most of your uni time spent as sunk costs that you're never going to get it back. Time to look to the future and find something else to do.

More reason to do mechanic work. So he can fill in what he doesnt understand. Plus looking at different cars will help him understand the history of modern shit.

If he is a automotive engineer he has passed math classes at least right? Calculus? Go work part time as a sub teacher for junior colleges or something.

I sort of agree, but I personally think a job in a factory is better.

If there is one part of the auto industry that does have a bright future, it is auto diag and repair. As the economy crappens, people will be wanting to hang onto their hoopties for longer and longer.

move to the US. The auto industry is booming between TRW, future faraday, and others

Are you high?

money.cnn.com/2017/05/15/news/companies/ford-job-cuts/index.html

with an engineering degree my suggestion would be to look for a job as a mechanical millwright being your degree is in automotive. im not sure how you lads are with trade unions, but with a degree you have a better shot then some kid out of high school. honestly youll have better chances of finding an engineering job with field experience. t. construction fag

>ford
>cnn

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/searchresults.aspx?SID=^tGPln5pd49sRLEaQQI04bFHo237EnHxCLlD7m_slp_rhc_39ZL5T1iIfKGw9_slp_rhc_sGBeWx3edPc

jobs.lever.co/faradayfuture

idiot. the automotive industry doesnt start and end with some btfo ASSEMBLER that cant keep up with the times. the majority of pieces in those cars are made by different companies worldwide. and we're starting to make more of those pieces in the US.

Apply for jobs in the US you autist

become an internet cafe refugee in a comfy internet cafe in Tokio

>British Autos