Who is the biggest friend of the Ottoman empire and the biggest enemy of orthodoxy why is it cCc S*rbia?

Who is the biggest friend of the Ottoman empire and the biggest enemy of orthodoxy why is it cCc S*rbia?

>not such a butthurt OP like next time
good, you're calming down

*last

t. Turk-Alliance member

t. urk

Serbia is an enemy to everyone, including Serbia.

I really hope they find a way to pull their heads out of their asses, because there are many good people among them.

>biggest friend of the Ottoman empire

And recently, of the Muscovite Golden Horde.

t. child of baba osman

hello
if you behave well you will not get executed by us white illyrians when greater albania happens

t. urk

Here's the list

Are you fucking Turks so ashamed of yourselves that you wont even display your flag on Sup Forums?
"Europe" my ass. Get off the fucking proxy.

kek

he's a turk in bulgaria just humor him lol

>Serbia is an enemy to everyone, including Serbia.
this, sadly i admit

>t. Serb in the US

>t. Speaker of a language with over 8000 Turkish loanwords

Ajde, komshi ;)

Who's this guy with the EU flag and why does he keep making these threads?

Is he a Bulgarian politician in Brussels shitposting?

This means Greeks had nothing to do with Byzantine empire.

Isn't the kebab remover Serbian or is he Croat? I thought Serbians hate muslims.

> EU flag
Fucking how?

lol

haide haide turkler haivan

why do s*rbs pretend to be with great white warrior race and the ultimate defenders of orthodoxy? they're a serf race, enslaved and ruled by t*rks and their greatest achievement is kicking some old folks in the head and executing young farm boys AND THEY STILL lost kosovo AND got bombed the fuck out by ZOG...

I just don't know what to say. They're even the slaves of r*ssia now. To me S*rbia is an old dog, time to put it down.

Serbs and muslims are bros, you are mistaken.

What's with the Europe flag?

t. christian turk

Ok. I tried to understand the Balkan wars once, but failed.

t. urk

Bulgaria against the Turks and their kids

but user, bulgaria is the turks

I think it has something to do with The Black Hand and Archduke Franz Ferdinand's assassination that kicked off WWI. Or it might have to do with how they were treated during or after the cold war. I'm not entirely sure, I'd have to read up.

says the actual anatolian

says the actual turkic

t. Giannis Turkoglous

t. urk

>Is he a Bulgarian politician in Brussels shitposting?
he's butthurt bulgarian from sofia using some trick with opera browser to have such flag

check out who made an alliance with the ottomans in ww1 ;)

Who? French Polynesia? Because they were in WW1 too. Who made an actual alliance im a regional war with the Turks you can see here:

looks bulgarian to me, lives close to bulgaria too

[citation needed]

but
>An Ottoman–Bulgarian (or Turco-Bulgarian) alliance was signed in Sofia on 19 August (6 August O.S.) 1914 during the opening month of the First World War, although at the time both the signatories were neutral.[1] The Minister of the Interior, Talaat Pasha, and President Halil Bey of the Chamber of Deputies signed the treaty on behalf of the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) and Prime Minister Vasil Radoslavov on behalf of the Kingdom of Bulgaria.[2]

I mean
memes aside

an actual alliance?
Like sit in a table with the turks
and say "yes we will protect each other, we are allies now"
and sign it

HAHA wtf bulgaria

This is what happened in BW2.
An actual alliance. Like:
Hasan Pasha, lets invade the orthodox Bulgarian scum and steal their clay, you can build mosques there. *shake hands*

>miniturkler education

*replies osmanically*

>Who is the biggest ally of the Turks and the the biggest enemy of orthodoxy

1,5k vs 20k Bulgarians
Lel,you win that one.
>biggest enemy of orthodoxy
Kek,that would be probably us,since we always allied Hungarians against Byzantine and Bulgaria,and latter on supported catholic Albanians.We also tried to turn the 3rd Cursade into a anti-Byzantine coalition kek.Good times.

*smells mohamedanically*
puf

Croatian-Hungarian-Bulgarian-Albanian alliance to kill Serbs when?

>serbian fairy tales
Meanwhile irl

>serbian heroes and role models

>language with over 8000 Turkish loanwords
[citation needed]

>Balkan thread

>Romanian sources
>Serbian fairy tales

Meanwhile,not only where the Bulgars taken as hostages,meaning they they have also fought on the Ottoman side,but i guess the French could not see the difference between a Turk nd a Bulgar.AXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXA.You sure got me there.

Oh yes,and unlike where you sent 20k soldiers and lost,we have won tha,with only 1500 knights sent.Top lel.Are you even trying?

most 'turkish' loans are actually arab and persian

and most arab and persian words were cleansed from turkish by attaturk

turks wont understand most the 'turkish' words in south slav languages

>Romanian sources
I am convinced

Meanwhile irl

800 vs 70.000 = serbian war success

Why are serbs so shitty in every war they engage in? Is it the inferior turko-gypsy genes?

>Posting Macedonian Bulgarians
Oh,you got me again.Lel.
Oh and the sources are also in Magyar and Turkish my friend.So sorry,but as we can see,getting taken hostage and losing 20k men is more of your own talent.No wonder,Macedonians try to hide they are Bulgarains after that battle,lmao.

>posting your empirelet
I go out and smoke a cigarette, the cigarette will have lasted longer than your empire.

meanwhile irl
>when you have been conquered so often by Bulgaria that your neighbors call your capital Bulgarian city

Original nomadic turks>>>>>>>>>>>nowday arabic(((turks)))

The,point was not the emperlet,but the fact the Mrmanjecivcs ,lorded over Macedonia,ethnically Bulgarian.Sorry that you can not logically think,so i have to draw everything for you.
>Take a smoke
No,i do not smoke,because i am not a subhuman that kills himself.That again,is your talent,with the 3rd highest mortality in Europe Belgrade used to be a Magyar town that is now conquered
OH THE SHAME!Are you even trying?

Oh boy , here comes a swedie talking about failing countries.
Go get raped by a muslim and hang yourself when he gets deported. Leave Serbia to serbs .

So since im apparently a Turk how and where can i claim Anzu?

BOLGAR sounds like MAGYAR to you?
>serbian delusions

>macedonia is bulgarian whenever it suits me
Serbian logic

Both hate them actually. Funny how we both killed muzzies, but also killed each other.

Such is the faith of slavs.

>using memepedia
>using made up words as facts
you played yourself

So it is conquered Bulgarian town????OH NOT YOU GOT ME EVEN HARDER,HOW WILL I LIVE WITH THIS SHAME.Oh wait 90% of mainland Serbia is conquered land from Bulgaria and Hungary.What happened,i thought,aside from getting kidnapped and losing 20k soldiers,that Bulgarians are supposed to be mighty warriors?How did you lose it?:(
>Macedonia is Bulgarian whenever it suits me
>All Serbs are the same person
Nice logical fallacy there.Never in my life,have i claimed aAcedonia is Serbian,if we replaced Bulgarians in Macedonia during the Middle ages why would they speak Bulgarian???
>But you took it from us during our reunification
Yes,and?What are you going to do about it?Cry?:(

>Wikipedia
You played yourself
>Turkish and Christian clerky sources
You played yourself
>Romanian sources
Totally legit CCCC Malaysia je srce Srbije CCCC

Love all the balkanniggers who don't even die in combat but from AIDS

>Romanian,Magyar and Turkish sources*
Also,Romania is Christian,therefore,there was no need to put it as a separate entity.You really can't into logic i see.Did they replace the subject with Turkish so you can speak to those 500K Turks in your country?After all Bulgaria is in Eu and a country of peace now :D.

Whats the Serbian advise of getting rid of muslims? Maybe your old approach of giving them your territory to create own states?

When did this happen?Are you perhaps delusional as well?
>Advice
Why would you want to get rid of Peace full Muslims if you are in the EU?Don't make me snitch to Muti Merkel,and behave.

I know this was 30-40 years ago and not comparable to present standards, but were prisons really that easy to escape from back then haha.

>A Greek empire
>Has nothing to do with Greeks

>croats
>slav

stop with this meme. you are slavized dalmat.

>34% I2a
>Slavonized Dalmat
Oh no,we are we going to hear some Illyrian history now as well?

serbshits btfo

If you bribe they are, then and now

>we are we going to hear some Illyrian history now as well?

See the Croat flag. Also the Serbian flag looks suspiciously like the Albanian.

Croatia has one of the oldest Slavic symbols on it.
>Serbia has a similar flag to Albania
Well if we ignore the simple fact that i just the Byzantine eagle,Serbia was first founded around 680,when the Unknown Archont led thye Serbs to Balknar(big mistake tbhq).
Albania was first founded by Skandeberg in the 15th century.I do not even have to educate you to win your own game,so please try something better.
And before you start,screeching,i do not deny that the Albanian people existed before their country was first formed,but without a country it is kind of hard to have an offical flag.

N*gger what the EU isn't a country, why have you got their shitslam flag?

>serbian delusions

Hungarians.

Willingly sold themselves out to the shitskins and then supplied them cannon that killed the Eastern Roman Empire.

Then the fucking shitskin gypsies lost their very own country to the same fucking cannons they sold to the Ottomans.

Non-European gypsy cunts.

>Around 680
>Source is Greek,written by an Byzantine Emperor

>Your source
>Nothing
Wow,great argument.10/10 you got me lmao.

That's a nice empire you have there. It would be a shame if something bad were to happen to it...

Albanian flag looks way more badass than the Serbian one though

it's because colors are badass, and it's way more simpler. but the two-headed eagle looks like literal chicken desu

it looks like a squashed cockroach in a pool of blood desu

They killed roaches back then so it fits

Then they decided to become roaches which is sad and unfortunate, lots of potential for Albania to become Serbia 2.0 if it was still Christian