Two Arab Muslim women are being harassed

>Two Arab Muslim women are being harassed
>3 white men jump into their defense
>3 get stabbed two of them die

Would that happen if the victim was a white woman? I never see 3 white guys jumping in when a white woman is harassed by a black male.

Why are these cucks so eager to defend everyone else but their own race and their culture?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40073974

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/29/us/portland-train-teenager-stabbing/
archive.is/bBqqd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like self-defence to me

This guy is a legend.

He was attacked physically for saying some words, it was righteous self-defense. He showed those cucks. Muslims are not welcome here.

You both missed my point. What is up with all these men only whiteknighting Arab whores?

Why do we never see 3 guys jump in defense of a white girl who is bothered by a black man?

They must want that sweet loyal virgin pussy

Probably because the (((government))) will punish you if you commit self-defense against non-Whites and because many women vote for anti-White parties so some think they may deserve it.

Wrong. Its because whites value nonwhites more than their own people. Same reason why you will see them crying about muslims after the terrorist attack.

This is why people wont wake up even when you show them that their race and culture will disappear

>I have to maintain my narrative so I'll assert that no white person ever protects another white person even though I simultaneously assert that a large proportion of the country are white nationalists that naturally defend and protect another whites

Ive never seen a black couple adopt a poor white baby either.

>A white """""nationalist""""" kills two white men, two of his own, all because they were decent human beings

White nationalists killing the people they're supposed to protect, I feel bad for those two.

Also,

>this guy probably frequented Sup Forums

Lmfao.

Watch the news guys. It wasn't two arab women, just two black women who happened to be wearing hijabs. One of them was named Destinee Mangum. Doesn't sound arabic to me.

>>cnn.com/2017/05/29/us/portland-train-teenager-stabbing/

Checked. Please archive sites with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/bBqqd

No he stabbed traitors. No one ever talked about protecting traitors. Also kindness directed towards whites is useless.

Oh god he literally defended ugly baboon nigger. Disgusting

Fuck off kike. Arabs are bro-tier and close to whites. Assad is proof of this. Long live Syria.

The young guy was a Bernie supporter.
>Nothing of value lost
The old guy was a Army vet.
>Thank you for your service
>Ban assault knives

t. muhhamad

oh ya he was suuuuuch a WN.
He was straight up Antifa loving faggot just like you.
get fucked shariablue

How the fuck do you let some nut job stab you in the neck?

The guy who survived the stabbing is a antifa member

They do to molest the children