Gf's Jew father said I am basically an honorary Jew

What did he mean by this pol...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZtD0akj6s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

It means you need to stop using the same images every time you make a slide thread.

I don't care much for your relationship, but I would like to point out that Jewish identity is passed on via the Mother, not the Father. If you have a child with a Jewish Woman, the child will be Jewish. If a Jewish man has a child with a gentile woman, the child is not Jewish and will have to go through a conversion in order to become a Jew.

It means you gotta oven yourself

fuck man get some gas and do everyone a favor

Get out while you still can OP. Fate was merciful to me- I broke up in a drunken rant the girl I was going to propose to only to find out a few months later from her Brother their mother who died in their youth was 100% Jewish with the last name Silverman. God will drop you hints, now you do the rest-

if your gf is jewish your children will be jewish

think about this

Did you try to pull a fast one on him?

so jews literally try to marry off their daughters with non-jews?

wow what a cuck religion

I am having your feelings so much, the more time I spend around Jews... I can't help but find they are some kind of demons... Black hair, similar to nihilistic hedonism poeple , dark sense of humor, and no sexual boundaries. I think I was approached that by her because she saw something in me was similar to jews, but I am white and german through and through, I can see this is wrong, but she is so beautiful.

That you're funny and they will kill you last

You are now part of the Final Destination

it means you have a big fat jew nose my fellow medpack

Because it's the women who carry jewness... Goy blood is not a problem, the children will be considered jews. But not the same way around.

I don't. I am German, English, Asian Mix. My grandfather was a nazi ww2.

get a low(or no) interest loan from him, get his daughter pregnant, default on the loan, then leave the kike bitch. thank me later.

you need to go back

That you are swiss

Most Jews don't really give a shit about the survival of Jewish "culture". Judaism as a religion is dying quickly.

Don't worry about it, at least half of the Jews are decent people, it's the bankers, cabalists, and subversive propagandists you have to worry about. Good on you for managing to get a girlfriend, if you end up married and have kids, they'll probably be high IQ.

Is gfs mom a jew? Cuz if not, you amd your gf are dirty goys.

Lol which part? Asia, England or Germany? I was born in the Alps friend.

it means if you have kids with the Jewess they still will be kikes. You are in as Goodgoy, his Guy

this

don't Jews fear the samurai? And germans? what a combo

spbp

>mountain jew
>spends too much time on (((Sup Forums)))
>as a result becomes so much if a kike even kikes recognize him as being kikeish
you honestly never stood a chance of not ending up becoming a jew
better start working on your hand-rubbing and picking up the stray shekels on the sidewalk

it means you should be thrown into an honorary oven

>alps
>not edelweiss flowers

>((("german")))
>(((anglo)))
>white
top kike, you're basically a turbocrypto

come child ... come to me .

They can do it every other generation

It's so they can "capture" good genetics from other races while still maintains a certain majority of new blood. It's actually really smart. Fucking kikes

Fucking Kalergian mutt.

..the whole time I thought by going on pol I was staying updated on the jews, but little did I know I was playing in the palms of their hands the entire time....

I am pretty emotional right now.. I have fucked up.. Literally I should just be shot.

This is the ultimate red pill for me, I need to die.

Well you are
Since you're fucking a Jew
Plus you're a mountiankike so you're more or less Jewish to begin with

It means that your children will be jewish

or you can live just to jew the jews, which one of the most traditionally kosher pasttimes
don't believe me, go look at israel and their ultra-orthodox

What does this mean? I just asked in pol discord. Does it really have something to with being a Bi mixed race? I am bi, but I don't know about mixed race, I am as white as paper..

Not much info on google either ..

>turbocrypto
And what the fck does that mean?

Welcome to the club. Liechtenstein, the genoese, venetians and hong kongers belong as well

>(((bi)))
>can't commit loyalty to a gender
identifying jews
yep, it's a jew

Is this why Jewish women are so dominant in bed?

Now I'm getting a black widow vibe..

nope im a male.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtD0akj6s4

bump for whatever reason

yeah, there's that too
where do you think the term vaginal jew originates?
remember the (((vagina))) cries out in pain as (((she))) backstabs you

not your gender, a gender, men or women
as a jew you can't cope with the loss of potential possibilities so you play both sides until you're forced to make a choice
this same factor will make your marriage a joke but its ok because she will be taking trips to get cummed in by niggers and you'll be fucking (young, as per the jewish way) bois and gurls

why would jews want to fck niggers?
Do only Jews play fence sitters? I thought is just a human trait ..

It doesn't mean a thing, you can't put honor and jew together, so he was clearly lying.

You're not considered Jewish unless your mother is Jewish. Jews like to get new blood into the tribe from time to time. Your girlfriend is a Jewish woman, therefore your children will be considered Jewish. He's basically giving you the okay to marry his daughter and make little Jews.

it feels so good

They have a small genetic pool, so to avoid the problems brought on by extensive inbreeding, they bring in new blood from time to time. It's almost always a strong gentile man being wed to a Jewish woman. Women are considered the carriers of "Jewishness."

At least Jews are redpilled about women and they know you can never safely assume who is the child's father

they know that from centuries of experience
>GOYED.COM

he was just being nice to you, try to take it as a compliment. He's saying you can marry his daughter

It means you are eternal-swiss, basically a european jew

You fucked her better than he could, so you became honorary Jews. Everyone knows this