FELLOW ISRAELIS

How do we stop the destructive epidemic of Ashkenazim racemixing with Mizrahim and Russians? It's bad enough we let them in, now they're popping out racemixed babies who have inherited zero quality genetics.

You can stop it by killing yourself

Uh, I don't know man.

Can I have some Latkes though? I know everyone hates you but you have some good cuisine

Lox n bagels, man! Don't lose yer culture folks. Luv me sum o dem lox n baaaagels!

Eat lots of eggs and beans so that you can do the holocaust for real this time against those you don't like

This is just bait to divide and conquer jews. Nice try tough we aren't moronic goyim.

It's a good thing

This shit is fucking delicious. I would live off of it if I could.

Sephardics are retarded moors though

Take the Nuremberg Laws and replace Aryan with Ashkenazim.

Put oven on gas mark 4

Wait 40 minutes

Climb in

Ashkenazims have a lot of hereditary diseases due to inbreeding, they are doing you a favor.

Yeah, the Ashkenazim aren't retarded. They know exactly what they are doing taking your genetics.

t. who never talked to sephardis

Honestly it's more of the 20 % vs 80 % ratio. 20% are smart with the 80% dumb/normal listening to the smart ones. Add an ashkenazi majority and we'll be fine.

Where the fuck do you live? In Tel Aviv? It's not like that in my city.

see the ashkenazi only breed with the smart 20%

I habe no problrms with replacing ashkikes with sephardics

#openbordersforisrael

The filthy jew genes need to be breed out of them.

In NYC they're mixing with Italians & Irish

It's a lose-lose-lose for you

What's wrong with Ashkenazis? All great jews of XX century were ashkenazis

Ashkenazis are already mixed with krauts lol

Settling along the Rhine was probably the best decision any group of Jews made

>racemixing with Mizrahim
""""((((the state of Israel))))""""
Is this why most Israelis outside their desert can't comprehend the rest of the world isn't another Arab armpit?
You have no manners and shame european jews.

Wtf I love Russians now

>How do we stop the destructive epidemic of Ashkenazim racemixing with Mizrahim and Russians
>stop mixing with russians
Why would anybody want to do that, its western jews genetically redpilling eastern jews into a Superjew.