New Colin Flaherty Black Violence Against Senior Citizen Compilation

This is one of the sickest videos I've seen. It starts at about 1:30. Two blacks brutalize a peaceful old white man for no reason. And of course they laugh while doing it. PURE EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=hQT3-rsP1H8

We got to get this message out to whites. This is normal black behavior. Black on white violence is an epidemic. Whites should be marching in the streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jTAueCy4O0&lc=z13hyjegbkaxjjwwa04ci3kounidezxwfuw0k.1496153063854588
narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I could easily find you a video where White russians are beating white man.

Would you blame all white people for that, then?

Plus Whites are the worlds minorities. Africa is yuuuuge!!!

WHITE PEOPLE SOMETIMES DO IT TO WHICH ABSOLVES THE SAVAGE SHIT SKINS REEEEEEEE

>russians
>white

It is not without a reason. The Jews constantly create hate against Whites. Also, Blacks fight for their territory, they do not allow different races in it, it is natural.

The old man looks like a homeless degenerate. not my problem.

WHITE BOY BTFO

Well, the main difference is the motivation behind it. The Blacks attacked the old man surely simply because he is White.

you'll be the last they will come for, guess whose problem that is not.

the rates you dumb nigger. you show me a video of a 20-30 yr old young white attacking a defenseless old black man or women and i'll show you 100 videos of blacks mobbing old whites and women.

T H E . R A T E S
YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Did you not hear we are all descended of blacks youtube.com/watch?v=2jTAueCy4O0&lc=z13hyjegbkaxjjwwa04ci3kounidezxwfuw0k.1496153063854588

you live in norway. you know nothing about america. go ski.

It is to late, you have to go all ww2 overdrive on these blacks. this is you when your old.

You could easily find whites beating white men...

Ok what does that have to do with THIS topic?

the hispanics won't put up with black entitlements, whining, and violence. blacks will get fucked with el chapo in power. i'm not even mad at being a burrito. we have been burgers long enough.

russia has really HIGH crime rates, and also HIGH homicide rates
10.2 per 100k
and the most of perpetrarors are WHITE christian people
Does it really matter?

Hunt them for sport.

This.

i thought gregg popovich was good with the negros

I don't feel sorry for white people anymore, they are too pussy and too passive to organize and fight back. "b-bb-b-but the law I might go to jail", well until you are ready to go to jail for what you believe in then you will continue to be trampled and treated like the passive faggots you are.

toughen up or endure your life as a subjugated second class citizen.

Powerful argument and logical conclusion

This is why every American should conceal carry. If someone swings on you, kill them.

Niggers man
They are literally a cancer

>russia has really HIGH crime rates, and also HIGH homicide rates
>10.2 per 100k
>and the most of perpetrarors are WHITE christian people

Nice shifting the goalposts. Russia is massively white; of course you'll find more whites attacking eachother, you dumdum.

Go fuck a waffle.

Drunk redneck probably called them the n-word. Well deserved beating, i say.

ahahahah
good one

Divide & Conquer (and beg for youtube clicks/$)

bump

>Pit the European Whites -VS- the "Evil" Arabs, so that the Whites fight the Arabs for Israel.

>Pit the Whites -VS- the Blacks, so that they are in continual struggle and ignore the Jewish Mastery (media, academia) and the resulting SJW spewed hate to stir up division (TO HIDE ISRAELI CRIMES AND LAND-GRABS AGAINST THE HISTORICAL PEOPLES).

Here's your bump, "Colin 'I changed my name' Flaherty".

1 of 2

Read the text at the bottom. I will provide context in 2 of 2.

2 of 2

Assad gone means destabilization of the region.

This means that there are "terrorists" (Mossad), and Israel will now need to "Protect the pipeline from Terrorists", and thus grab land.

They are 'God's chosen people, after-all', amirite?

what does black on white violence have to do with jews. blacks kill everywhere they are.

"Look dude! Niggers are VICTIMS! ALL black failures in life or ever in history no matte what, are the fault of systematic white racism, all the time, every where and that explains everything! Especially why cops are always picking on niggers for no reason whatsoever.
In fact, I'm a suckup, asskissing, dicksucker white liberal and I, In fact, got pulled over just last night with by gay bf shooting heroin in to my arm. Even though he was a nigger cop he apologized and said, "Good thing you queers weren't black!" and let us go and gave us our heroin back. He even let us keep the 4 yr old boy we had just abducted from a playground to "adopt". So yeah it''s what all the cops do for fun."

If you see the blacks as the problem, then maybe you aren't looking far enough OUT to see the real issue at hand.

It's simple divide & conquer.

Either you're complicit, or you're incapable, Colin.

>PURE EVIL

No, institutional racism, historic anger, muh dik, etc, don't be a bigot

How WEAK can Colin Flaherty get? He has to relegate himself to advertising on Sup Forums because his Jewish devised D&C tactics won't bring in enough revenue on the short-end.

He skirts the JQ and says he is "for white survival" via his videos/book(s), yet doesn't address the underlying issue. There is no fate but which we make, and I fear that this Goy has fallen for the 1800 year old tactic.

If you have a beautiful lawn and there are weeds growing in it, you can't simply mow the weeds, as they will grow back.

You have to remove the root of the weed to fully remove it.

This just happened today.

Oy Vey

>Ignore the promoters of the degeneracy

>claim victim status

Colin "i'm afraid of losing shekels" Flaherty

He can't bridge the gap between the creators and the black victims?

i'm not ignoring jews trying to demoralize america. it's mtv, hollywood, rap etc.

black on white crime is a separate issue. white non jew liberals make excuses and encourage it.

jews arent making blacks take over colleges and intimidate whites. the welfare state has already created a black underclass. it has just now peaked. black on white violence and hatred is in full bloom. whites need to wake up.

Colin's channel has plenty of fuel

It's not a separate issue. Do a quick YouTube search: "Yuri Bezmenov"

He's an ex-KGB propagandist who defected to the West. He lays it all out on the table. Race-relations (destabilization) is all part of the plan of the Soviet-Jews (who created bolshevism) to subvert the West.

You're playing right into the hands of the people(s) *** who created this madness, yet never let-go of the idea.

You're being distracted. It's called D&C.

ShareBlue has some new recruits, I see

Fuck you niggers

Don't be so fucking stupid, if he bridges the gap he'd never be allowed to become as popular as he is and therefore never be able to expose the truth

Here's the JIDF faggot that attempts to de-rail the thread in a Marxist fashion.

Please ignore this fuck, and learn from this post.

The truth IS the D&C.

Whites against blacks.

Europe against Arabs.

It's all the same; God's chosen people -VS- the Goyim.

Just a (((coincidence))), amirite?

SOME BLACK PEOPLE ARE SAVAGES THAT MEAN THEY ALL ARE AND WE CAN TAKE AWAY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS REEEEEE

Fuck all of them. Every Arab Nigger and Jew. And fuck you too Akmed.

>Implying that somehow our god is the one true God, assuming there is even a god.

There is no Christ, there is no heaven, Yahweh is OBJECTIVELY malevolent, and the Bible has zero miracles that have ever happened any more than the mudslimes or the goyims.

Every "anti-gun" law in the U.S.A. was in response to fears of the Negro (with exception of suppressors ((killing rabbits in the G depression))).

You are right, but to hold faith in what is right and true; you need to hold ALL people as equals. You have to stop the degeneration of culture, and for this; you need to remove the ROOT of the weed, not just mow it down by laws that infringe upon EVERY person.

this has been going on before israel was established, before the cold war. wtf are you talking about. you think blacks just became violent 30 years ago because of soviet propaganda. ahahaha you're foolish.

furthermore, denying black on white violence will just get more whites killed. oh the jews are causing blacks to hate whites. hey black folk, please stop killing us. look at this information about jews. read these books. see black folks. all of these clear, well thought out arguments have surely changed your mind.

I posted that, and I'm not even a theist. I understand the great benefits that White society has reaped upon that fact.

It's a natural progression. With Christianity, In the most psychological terms; God is the 'Ideal' man, and thus the best method to build a society (and laws) upon.

Don't D&C me bro. We all want the same thing.

Agreed. The faggots that assume white men are automatically racist and that non-racists are special snowflakes are retarded.

I hold my stance as I know a plethora of blacks that aren't Dindu's; the proportions are at least 1:1; half of all blacks are not dindus, in my experience, and to assume they all are is a vast generalization.

Now you know why the Cold-War was so publicized on Jewish-owned ABC/CBS/NBC in the first place.

>Hide Jewish crimes; mis-direct towards "muh-evil Russians".

I have never understood why there is a girl in the first panel saying "uphold racial equality" and yet, the merchant isn't happy about it

well that guard sure was useless.

>mfw ameritards call anyone else a cuck

nobody here said that there isn't an IQ difference (and thus crime-rate differences).

Pic related... The problem lies in that some need to stay in their own countries if they wish to succeed. If we hold them to the same standard, then we have to bribe them with EBT so that they don't turn the U.S.A. into Africa.

Look at the % of Christian to Jewish slave-ship ownership. Most (if not all) were entrepreneurial Jewish-owned slave-ships. The mess wasn't created by traditional Nordic/Anglo peoples. It was a parasite capitalizing upon a weak people.

How did he live long enough to get white hair and never learn the most basic self-defense?

Seriously, fuck that guy. He wanted to be a victim. That nigger didn't even know how to fight, any karate white belt could've stopped that shit.

Equality of opportunity does NOT = Equality of Outcomes.

Some evolved to endure the Northern European winters (and thus farm heavily during the warm times).

Some didn't cross the Northern-Africa Sahara desert, and were simply content with grazing upon the land. These said people didn't encounter the same environmental pressures that the Cro-Magnon mixed Northern varieties endured.

Historically speaking, it's been arguable that the Semitic (Arabic areas) were pushed back (no Northern movement) by the Neanderthals, so that they weren't able to migrate northward.

This is to say, that the peoples of the region encountered mass-rapes and thus developed the protruding lips/ears and said facial features commonly found to be said of the neanderthal type... You will notice most Jewish people (if not mating with Europeans in the last 2 centuries) tend to have this same trait. Hence, the 'Big-Nose' meme of Jews in our current climate.

One was successful in conquering the North, whereas the weaker might have been held back by the more 'cunning' Neanderthals (Cro-Magnon used ranged weapons) and thus relegated to the Arabic regions of the Earth.

I postulate that this is where the "parting of the seas" scripture originated, but I won't hold claim to this theory.

NOT ALL NIGGERS

Black twitter is gaining ground

Nothing will change if the weed isn't up-rooted.

You can't change the face of your lawn if the weeds are mowed. The problem has to be rooted-out first. :)

That's what we've been trying to say, glad you finally understand that.

Bump for Mr. F.

>Muslim flood
>Jews under Sharia
>B.C Genies
>Fucking cousins
>Drop that high JewQ

They will be living in mudpies and fucking goats in no time.

>US (the great Aryan capitol of the world, [soon to be]
>invades
>1000 years

OC

>WE

Hi there!

I'm sure that some might have been thrown off in their lives' course, but for the rest of US, here's a friendly reminder of what our 'fake news' brings us. :)

Same can be said about you...

UK white boys are weak af.. fully domesticated by nanny state

>Litteraly named Shlomo
>mfw

How into trends?

Sheeee-it

Fuck off nigger.

Just because Jews are a problem, doesn't mean blacks are exempt from criticism or unable to be savages on their own.

A black daycare worker just tortured an 8-month old white baby to death the other day.

narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/

They're practically on a genocide against whites in South Africa. Regardless of Jewish involvement, niggers still do it. They need to held accountable and know there are consequences for their shit or they'll just keep doing it.

Are you a Racist like Israel?

How can you point out those statistics without resolving the underlying inherited Racism?

>underlying inherited Racism?

Yeah maybe if society didn't discriminate in favor of blacks by giving them billions in welfare, constant affirmative action and free social programs, and protecting them from criticism by calling it "racist", they would actually have to be held accountable and get their shit together instead of blaming whitey for everything.

Convenient that you can just blame the "inherited racism" boogeyman even though these stats are consistent across the entire world, including Africa where they have no one to blame but themselves.

except for every example you give of white on white violence its piss easy to return black on white or black on black violence 100 fold

>white
>russians

pick one

at least they don't hit the mass rape events... yet

WAR NOW
WAR NOW
WAR NOW

>Russians
>white

You think this is bad? Wait until YOU get older. This is the future you chose, white boi.

Sounds like you are describing cops. This is the type of shit they do, and just about every other trait of violent criminal black thugs. What's its say when the police are literal thug ape trash? Why dont we just make all these violent shitty black thugs into cops, so that they have a means to exploit to feed their garbage nature, so that the black crime rate plummets overnight, and so that suddenly all their shitty violent and vulgar ways become a-ok when directed toward the populace?

Hispanics and whites should team up to make a pan americas state and limit immigration from non americas regions. Also give preferential treatment to people of western and european descent when it comes to immigration. All refugees in USA sould be hispanics from guatamala elsalvador etc
What do you think?

sounds like a plan. we can grow the best weed and flood europe. maybe we can form an axis of evil with japan. then take over south america and make argentina the overlords. one america bro. america vs the world.

the spanish king wanted to do that. He wanted to unite the americas and europe.

You have to combat the forming of ethnic enclaves with roots in foreign nation states tho. Especially ethnic enclaves that are non western or americas

Why are American whites so worried about European whites. Europeans have never been friends with each other. We didn't consider the Irish white. We didn't consider Germans white at one point either. Pan-European sentiment is just a new retarded sentiment. Europeans mixing with other Europeans destroys the heritage white nationalists and nazis push so strongly for. Europeans mixing with Europeans is no different from Arab Muslim invaders or Sub Saharans raping Swede girls.