Germexit

Why don't Europoors just kick Germany out of the EU instead of leaving it? It would be a good tier choice, would it not?
>be Germany
>boss people around
>try to black europe
>get kicked out

You can't kick out your Boss

som1 has to foot the bill

Belgium is right. United States is stupid.

Do you want war? Because this is how you get war.

NOTHING touches our glorious EU, bitch.

No pls, Germany. Forgive us. Please, send moar rapefu- I mean refugees to Scandinavia.

The better question is do YOU want war..?
I will be in bed and you will have surrendered by noon, fucking retard what is Germany gonna do to defend against america when the only thing defending you is America itself?
Fucking germs never learn their lesson.

>slavshit and medshit countries are going to kick out mama deutschland and forfeit their gibs

not a chance

Why don't you just kick out California from the US if you don't like spics?
Oh wait, all the welfare that goes primarily to republican states and a majority of your GDP comes from California...

let em. well profit when white flight comes this way

>implying the UK and Poland couldn't just conquer Germany and partition it again ,
Don't listen to merkel, Germany has zero power in the world stage

To add, Poland could defeat Germany by itself in 2 days

>What is NATO?

It's not really Merkel who is doing it. Merkel is a puppet for the globalists and jews. They will be able to turn europe back to feudalism through flooding the labor market and pricing the serfs out of owning land through increasing demand.. You need to kills the bankers.

>implying nato matters
>implying they aren't chomping at the bit to fuck Germany

You do realise at least 40% of Poles live outside of Poland because it's such a shithole, right? They'd help Germany conquer Poland again

No, you need to destroy germany YET AGAIN
Don't let those fucking kraut take away your sovereign nations and then you into a literal Soviet union 2

Blue Team

Turkey
Germany
France
Possibly Poland

Red team

UK
maybe Poland?
maybe America?

Your post has 0 value because of your flag, fucking hurri.

Your country is so cucked you should just kill yourself. Please.

Btw, is it true that 70% Ruotsi-"men" are gay? My elementary school teacher told us so.

Enjoy achmeds small cock in your anus boy =) You will get it, i promise. Just as you have wished.

No they wouldnt, retard, and no they don't retard

Kill yourself for being so stupid

>turkey
Don't make me laugh
Germany and France is the most pathetic alliance of modern times by the way.
Also,
>forgetting Russia
>implying Russia wouldn't join and fucking obliterate (((germany))))) YET again for a third time

>t. 84 iq

You dont understand how controlling others via currency works do you?

that gif is divine

>Russia
Currently kept at bay by NATO and the baltics
>Turkey
May join in the fight to get a better chance at being inside the EU
>France
They hate the UK
>Russia again
Implying Russia would weaken itself incase asia or america would do anything.

stop being retarded

UK, France and Russia combined can wipe out the Entire Europe.

even if I despise red as colour of commies, I cannot fight alongside germany and turkey

always looks like she needs more sleep

We'd voluntarily kick out the leading economy, thus destabilize ourselves and pretty much ruin our shit economically.

If this was an actual scenario, it would result in all out war.

First think before you start spewing out utter shit, you fucking nigger.

Also, what my brother here said:

Join red team.

Antony is that you?

Yeah, good point.
Here's a better one.
We share the the blame because our countries should have disposed of the idea of Germany after WW2.
Germany isn't s grand old country like England or France - Germany had only existed for 40 odd years before starting 2 world wars. It isn't a country it's an empire of madness and jealousy made of lots of small crappy Central European states.
These countries came together out of jealousy for the empires of the surrounding grand old countries.
It was knitted together by an idea of racial identity - so this latest insane version under Mad Merkel is the final surrender to evil Germans could make in their sad driving mania to conquer ze world.
>Be a country for 40 something years
>start WW1, the Great War to end all wars. Loose it.
>sulk.
>start WW2, Loose it.
>Now become half communist for 45 years.
>Stay crypto communist and totalitarian under the skin and now their Russian bosses have gone spoil the EU by pushing for it being the US. Even go as far as blacking the whole thing like some mad transvestite trying to metamorphosise.
>Draw the world into a new set of problems that make WW1&2 look like a warm up rep.
Let's just abolish Germany and restore sanity and world security like we should have done long ago.
Come home Prussia all is forgiven please don't become darkies to keep the mad enterprise of German destiny going.

>he completly forgets the original purpose of the EU
>he ignores that it started with France, Germany and Benelux

>asia or america would do anything
Good goy.
>Currently kept at bay by NATO and the baltics
Our murrican partners gave us 24 ton of plutonium, need to use it.

Myopic
>destabilise ourselves
Says a lemming who finds safety in the group.
>start all out war
Now you really are splattering shit everywhere. Between who ? Fucking Belgium and Germany. Grow up you utter prat.
What would you fight it with? Harsh words on Twitter.

daily reminder that hitler wanted to share the world with the anglos

you retards could still have your empire if you had not listened to your jew masters

enjoy your caliphate capital of london

Does wanting to fight for Red team instead of blue makes me a traitor?

MUMMEE
no is me

Britbong is mad that germany overtook your age old empire in some decades and needed almost all of europe and then the world TWICE without doing anything to win two wars

If it happened twice before, what's to stop them from going at it for round 3, you mong?

Nice to see you.

so ironic that comment.
implying that germoney is not a shit hole.....

мaмa

She is soooooooooo cute....
MFW no Natalya GF

When your boss has a recent track record of trying to commit genocide of a people and the majority of the World believes it, you can do anything you want.

Germany have gas. Germany have factories and warehouses. Germany is industrial state. And if there will be war, it will be fueled with rapefugees blood.