White people hate thread

A whitey hate thread a day keeps the ethno nationalist away
>Also white """"""""people""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverersalso
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sok-VlmjG8M
youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate white people they think they are better than colored ones and dislike to breed with them.
Racemixing is beautiful

Yes let's trade places.
I love Germanic women

Im nigger btw
So no pajeet im gonna breed that white woman first
Nuthin personal

cant hear you from the bottom of the score board

>A whitey hate thread a day keeps the ethno nationalist away

What?

This just emboldens them. In fact, nigger behavior like this is the sole reason that white nationalists exist. You're perpetuating the thing you claim to be destroying.

In fact, how do we know you're not a white nationalist? Provoking race hatred is exactly what a white nationalist would do.

Oh I am Mediterranean

I am intelligent and I won't indulge in preserving the white race.

Stop it Pajeet.

You need to go back

bhosdike itna bore ho rha hai to kone mein ja kar hila hi le

OK, crypto-white-nationalist.

I totally (not actually) believe you ;)))

We are allies we both have a common goal
To destroy European nations.
>Nordicucks when will they learn

To us and a?
All the girls have already a bbc.
In germany there are still free slots

Panjeet what are your views on Arabs,Persians and Turks?

>intelligent

That's a funny way of spelling triggered by your superiors

Subhumans

saved

>indians calling anyone subhuman
top jej

>tfw you're descended from what's left of the second panel
Seeing western Europe fuck itself into oblivion may be sad, but there is beauty to the rapefugee crisis. The guys you let invade and destroy most of us are now turning on you guys, and it's now more directly your fault.

It's like pottery.

Only Pajeet could be so full of shit.

Hope ya'll keep doing this. I've watched dozens of white people in my circle of acquaintances go from liberal to practically full on white supremacist in the last six or seven months. So please, keep it up.

Give us our stolen technology back

What are white supremacist exactly proud of ? ( Asidr from Cave scratches and chimping out in the tundra)

all niggers shall hang.
saged

>you're descended from what's left of the second panel
What is that supposed to mean? Are you a descendant of a byzantine emperor?

nonwhites are nonhuman.

>pakistanis not identical to indians except dumber and more likely to rape

>This is what white people actually believe

take your gyppsies back

>the bottom left
when was the last time you were so angry, you decided to swing a cactus?

>Are you a descendant of a byzantine emperor?

Says the one whos white ancestor parents turned their back to europe to enjoy the BBC in america
Muh. White american pride

Hey Krishna, I'm your typical burger, and not the biggest fan of Muslims needless to say, but you realize it was the Persian Mughals who built the Taj Mahal, right?

take your gyppos back

Hey burger i am your typical southern European you realise that all Mediterranean philosopher were actually INDIAN?

Obviously not, I'm not that much of a LARPer. But I am descended from Pontic Greeks and Armenians who got fucked up by the Turks. I legitimately think that if the 4th crusade didn't happen, the Turks wouldn't have been able to conquer quickly enough to erase the vast majority of Christian Anatolia. While I don't like seeing Germany overrun by Turks, I do like that there's karmic justice.

Why?
There is a reason they were exiled

the internet. lighter than air transport. heavier than air transport. space travel. wagner. tolkien. basically every other artistic and technical achievement in the past thousand years.

are you a shill or actually autistic fuck off

David wagner?
Who won the playoffs with Huddersfield ?

they can teach you things now if you take them back

Pajeet, if anything that picture is more fitting to a german hate thread. btw inviting more immigrants right now, for future muslim invasions on europe. Brb.

This. And Holy Roman, Roman, and Greek achievements were all whites too.

How do we fix germanics Sup Forums?

He does have a point.

This

To POO or not to POO.

the trailer park meth thing is an American meme

I hate Germans

once the poos and zhangs all get internet, we're going to have build a virtual wall don't we?

superiority breeds contempt

>they can teach you things now if you take them back
Yeah, no keep them with our compliments

you could've stoped the meme Pajeet

>Stop stopping

Honest question:
Why do every Romanian I see on pol relates all their country's problems with gyppos ?

I know you want to get rid of them and I support you, but they're what like 3% of your population?
Tell me how killing all of them will fast-track your country's growth.

The father o cosmic horror is shocked by how bad pajeets are.

I'd like to know this as well. Sup Forums likes to put shit on our Abos but they're too busy being munted on premium unleaded to be much of a real nuisance.

Can Romanians afford petrol?

>lives of walfare

No he doesn't you subhuman

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MEDDITERANIAN SURROUNDING INDIA?

Remind me, what is the jewish population in the US?

>I'm a nigger

>btw I'm a lesbian transsexual person of color

>mounted on premium unleaded

Hehe, filthy southerners. Are you mad that we always fuck your shit? Do something about it then pussies.

Dude, are you equating gyppos with dem joos?

SWEDEN, FUCKING SWEDEN .
GO PREPARE YOUR MUMS PUSS FOR JAMAAL AND ABDUL

This poojeet thinks Indians are meds. He made a post with that claim yesterday.
Or at least he is a troll using that as a major argument.

>dem joos
Listen you fucking uppity shitskin, I'm going to explain how the Aryan invention of "thinking" works. You implied that gypsies are 3% of the population, and as such they can't be that much of a nuisance. I just made the correlation with another small percentage population that is terribly damaging and parasitic.

Do the same Vlad

Can get a man, huh?

You perfectly summed up that migration is bad, either by foreign army or foreign civilians, same shit. Foreigners = bullet in head. The only acceptable foreigners are tourists and even those in limited amounts, else they ruin the land.

D-don't do something you will regret now nigel!

they have the same tribalistic mentality as to answer your question is simply because most of our problems with other countries come from them and them living off welfare

I guess that makes sense in a way. Niggers have superiority at crime and audio-vandalism among other things. I know this post contained racsis stuff but I also have a nigger friend so it's all ok.

don't call yourself that if you think it's gonna make you fit in the racists will still hate you and the non racists will think it's pathetic.
How long have you been on Sup Forums? Eventually you just realize how stupid these memes are and the white guys that post it are the same type of people as when black people get really into african shit. You just gotta learn to be yourself and stop giving a shit.

nigger detected

if they take them back you'll no longer have them

>unironically taking credit for that because of skin color
you're worse than kangs.

But he provided pretty convincing evidence.
Don't you think.
I mean there are Indians who look like totti

Mean old white men. Being the alpha predator on the planet and dominating everyone else and stuff.

No he's not nigger. The only problem is that your people have nothing to be proud of. Kangz were white btw.

It's better than being romanian.

you tried so much and got so far but in the it doesn't even matter

>You implied that gypsies are 3% of the population, and as such they can't be that much of a nuisance
What I implied was that does your govt have a gibs program which diverts large sums of money to take care of gyppos, essentially draining resources.

>I just made the correlation with another small percentage population that is terribly damaging and parasitic.
Now tell me you fucking piece of slav subhuman shit, how are gyps controlling your media, making your women degenrate, slaving you by capturing large parts of your economy/money supply.
Is there a protocols of zion gyppo version I don;t know about?

>'m going to explain how the Aryan invention of "thinking" works.
What a stupid piece of trash you are faggot

>Hindoostan

Ok seriously enlighten me what have you or even your people (not "white" people because that just means you taking credit for british/american accomplishments) EVER done to better humanity? You can laugh at people on the internet with the rest of Europe but it really doesn't change the fact that your country has less acomplishments than anywhere in europe and is pretty much africa.

>pretty much Africa
not even worth the laugh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverersalso

What's the matter you cow worshipping faggot, are you upset?

First of all, you started your argument with a strawman. I don't know how many Romanians blame gypsies for our problems. I doubt that many day to day Romanians even know what the problem is. In highly traditional/conservative areas, people don't give a fuck, and just live in tight knit communities, and in urban/liberal areas, people are too degenerate to care.

The problem in Romania stems from our involvement in WW2, which was on the side of Germany, until Antonescu was betrayed and deposed and we switched sides.

>you or even your people (not "white" people because that just means you taking credit for british/american accomplishments) EVER done to better humanity?
I understand that you're a subhuman nigger, but you have a warped view of what Europe actually is, and of history in general. I'm not going to start talking about how the Ottoman Empire stopped at the gates of current Romania, or our contributions to science. What I am going to tell you is that modern Europe, and humanity in general is in its death throes.

You are very wrong when you denounce your tribal past.

STOP IT, THATS HORRIBLE!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sok-VlmjG8M

Thanks for answering
>living off welfare
So basically money that can be used to better infrastructure is used for gibs?

yes

take your poo to the loo pajeet
youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs

> implying white people aren't people
> is Indian

top kek