Brit/pol/ Gibraltar Edition

>Corbyn suffers childcare car crash interview at hands of Women's Hour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

>Lastest Owen Jones and Peter Hitchens
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/30/theresa-may-bores-britain-election-labour-hustings
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html

>Zoo worker killed by tiger
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40089174

>Sturgeon calls for IndyRef2 at the end of Brexit process in Manifesto
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40086276

>Labour plans will see your council tax triple at least
express.co.uk/news/politics/810616/general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-council-tax-bills-homeowner-john-mcdonnell

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hivja
youtube.com/watch?v=aXr_JMbkSFE
youtube.com/watch?v=FHkMT1Vxi5I
youtube.com/watch?v=m5vw4ajnWGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked. Always remember to archive media with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/Hivja

wat

We are already in here

tfw I'm a lefty but I like hanging around with the cool kids.

Is there any city in the UK with good nightlife?

If May fucks up this election, it will be a trifecta of female politician failures after Hillary and Le Pen. Will groups finally stopping trying female "leadership?"

OP's pic always triggers yuropoors browsing the catalogue. Dominoes in anticipation of ensuing butthurt.

Have a rare Pepe Thor Bjornson.

Rotherham

This is RT so it is most likely bollocks.

aye lad better to wait to be told what to think by Murdoch? Stupid cunt

Yes.

What are you on about lad?

>Dopey Dimbleby

Shes going to kill alot of pigeons when she pulls the trigger.

vote tory goy

we need your vote goy vote tory

kek that's a really good image

>"We have a right-wing media"

Fucking what?

For the many, not the Jew

You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at Corbychev and you look at Theresa Mayhem, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin’. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin’ me! And then you add Milkman Farron to the mix? Your chances of winnin’ drasticy go down. See the three-way, at Westminster, you got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin’. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Milkman Farron KNOWS he can’t beat me, and he’s not even gonna try! So, Theresa Mayhem, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin’ at Westminster! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin’, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Westminster! See, Theresa Mayhem; the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you on June 8th!

NICE BODY, GIRLIE!

>tfw May sends you and your comrades on a fully privatized train ride to Auschwitz

>Sup Forums UNIRONICALLY supports the globalist, pro-intervention candidate opposed to the nationalist candidate

takbir senpai

>we have a right wing press

Watching the new House of Cards season

They're acting as if shutting borders is impossible and they say it will hurt people

I've noticed this attitude, as if immigration is inevitable and uncontrollable

Why do people think like this

There is no nationalist candidate

>nationalist candidate

Kek

Marxist brainwashing

Sup Forums supports are Paul still, don't believe the Mummy May mongs.

Its shillposting, noone actually wants to vote for may

>nationalist candidate

>nationalist candidate

It's called propaganda.

#WeAreAllHuman

I feel this is the outfit an alien would assemble after you explained the working class to him.

they had a sign printed up!!!
lol man lol

Central banks loan money to governments and borrow against immigrants who have zero debt. People born in the country the central bank prints money are born with inherited debt because of governments borrowing against them.

That's just one reason though.

shut up you stupid twat

neck yourself

>Working class
>Wearing £300 tweed jackets

I think an alien would be able to understand what a tracksuit is desu

Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up.

because we live in a dystopian nightmare

That's interesting. I've never viewed it that way before. Ta for the insight.

Unironically Glasgow

give em hell yanksposter

The last time I had a night out in Glasgow, some 50 year old junkie bird in a short skirt tried to dry hump me.

You should be honoured, Glaswegians are rarely that welcoming to newcomers

Land speculation, predicted wages, predicted savings etc. Central bank will use anything it can to print money.

Gotta love Fractional Reserve Banking, thanks Sweden for inventing it! Cunts.

THANK GOD ITS RAMADAN.

>Be Le Me
>Work Retail today
>No Muslims shitting up the place
>Only Slobs with kids chasing them shouting I WANT SWEETEEZ!!

honest thoughts on May's performance last night?`

I've heard Newcastle from my friends who go out.

>Watching American TV

Watch the British version, far better.

in MN, somalis go to the Mall of America during ramadan to spend time together and eat mall food

Watched Enoch Powell 's "River of Blood" Speech for the first time last night.

Bretty interesting

Corbynistas are sniffing out and attacking anyone who makes valid criticisms of him. Almost as bad as the cybernats.

Pic related has tons and tons of likeminded 'people' just straight-up insulting him.

Nice topic lads. Come and have a cuppa any time.

I had my proxy on. I lived in Glasgow for 7 years and I never had a problem picking up the accent and lingo.
Add that to the pale skin I looked like a local.

Idiotic, but she's never been a good public speeker.
RAMADAN BOMATHON! Also they really need to pick a fixed date for their month of explosions, it's rather annoying that it keeps changing constantly. Just ban it, it's terrorism and brown and smelly.

Corbyn is an internationalist he said so on his twitter today.

A big rock.

They're cybernat tier yes, but it's with an added personality cult too

t krautcuck

They are going to go ultra defensive and vicious as we get into the last stretch, more and more desperate as they don't accept the inevitable, then a bunch of "I'm leaving" once the exit polls suggest a 100 seat Tory majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHkMT1Vxi5I
This song, which copies an infinitely better one, which in turn also copied an infinitely better one is a chart topper

>I never had a problem picking up the accent

>voluntarily giving yourself a Glaswegian accent
>mfw

If they're gambling on the value of the land then I guess importing millions of people from abroad is a double-boon to them; in that they have new serfs to load up with debt AND increased demand for the finite amount of land that exists, driving up its value.

>Survation poll still shows the tories 7% even though it counts 82% of under 24s saying they will definitely vote.
>more than the 25-34 and 35-44 categories
>When turnout is adjusted to historical levels (45-50% for under 24s) the tories are more like 12% ahead
Really makes you think. The polls are fucked. They're contacting keen young people and not the rest who won't give a shit.

>Ariana Grande is returning to Manchester for her One Love Manchester Benefit Concert.
>The gig will take place at Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground on Sunday June 4 to raise money for the victims of the Manchester terror attack and their families.And she’s getting help from some famous friends, with Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Pharrell Williams, Take That, Coldplay, Justin Bieber, Usher, Niall Horan and more set to perform on the big day.
Normally I would be first to condemn ISIS, but I can't be the only one who thinks a cheeky back-stage bomb placed near the dressing rooms would do any harm in this intance?

>Electoral Calculus just gave corbs 2 more seats

>dog died
>not even a week later parents looking at dogs at dog's trust
>looking to get a younger healthier dog
>within a couple days get one
>13 month old lived all its life in kennels not house trained at all doesn't even know its own name
>shitting and pissing all over our floors
>taking food
>climbing all over our stuff
>mum already considering giving him back

My parents are fucktards, my dad specifically. This is how dogs get stuck in limbo and never get a stable home or owner.

ما هي اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي، وكنت قليلا الكلبة؟ سآخذ كنت أعرف أنني تخرجت أعلى صفي في قوات البحرية، ولقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على قناة تنظيم، ولدي أكثر من 300 يقتل المؤكدة. انا تدربت في حرب الغوريلا وأنا قناص كبار في القوات المسلحة للولايات المتحدة. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل على هذه الأرض، بمناسبة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من القول إن القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، مقيت. ونحن نتكلم انا على اتصال شبكة الاتصال السرية للجواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والملكية الفكرية الخاصة بك يتم تتبعها الآن حتى تتمكن الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة، يرقة. العاصفة التي تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنكامل للقضاء الحمار بائسة الخاصة بك من على وجه القارة، وكنت قليل الخراء. إلا إذا كنت يمكن أن يعرف ما القصاص غير مقدس كان لديك القليل "ذكية" للتعليق على وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكن لا يمكن لكم، كنت لا، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، وكنت غدم احمق. وسوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لك، وسوف يغرق فيه. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل.

>implying they don't already have a "Facebook ranting alt rightist white supremacist anti semite" lined up

>Idiotic
really?

I thought she did very well.
Execpt you guys steal all of our shows and turn them into British shows
>Top Gear
>The Office
>Masterchef
>Undercover Boss

They just make themselves look worse m80

These garbage yougov/survation polls suggesting an 80% + turnout for 18-24 year olds are behind it m8.

>you guys steal all of our shows and turn them into British shows

>This song, which copies an infinitely better one, which in turn also copied an infinitely better one is a chart topper
I don't follow what you mean?! I'm not a fan of trap anyways

It's a scummy system my friend.

>Katy Perry
ah yes, the one that responded to the attack by demanding a borderless world with a nigger for every white girl.

What happens if the Tories fall short of a majority?

Progressive coalition?

poor doggos

>really?
>I thought she did very well.
She's just a poor speaker.

At least he would have been happy they won the cup final

>poll showing tories 7% ahead with trash turnout figures retweeted thousands of times
>poll showing tories 12% ahead with sensible turnout figures retweeted 300 times
The corbynistas are in for a massive wake up.

Just short they'll get support from the DUP/UUP.

You getting v& boy