Why is american food sugar with sugar and more sugar? Can't they change food laws to prevent this?

Why is american food sugar with sugar and more sugar? Can't they change food laws to prevent this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DtuvfvMaWQ
fda.gov/food/ingredientspackaginglabeling/labelingnutrition/ucm063482.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freedom means the freedom to eat whatever the fuck we want, Carlos.

we have a big sugar industry. also we dont need laws. people are free to eat whatever they want, whether is healthy or not

BECAUSE USA!
THAT'S WHY!

Correction: Stupidity means the freedom to eat whatever the fuck we want, Carlos.

>German wants daddy government to tell him what to do

Lucky Charms are good. Not as good as pic related, however

No, but really this is doesn't taste to anything but sugar, it's way more sugary than any other cereal I've had here. I don't understand who could eat this out of pleasure.

>Why is american food sugar with sugar and more sugar?
I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_DtuvfvMaWQ

That's good actually, but doesn't just taste like sugar.

>I don't understand who could eat this out of pleasure.
That's not why addicts do it, homes.

Why should they? Don't eat like a fucking fat pig if you want to be healthy, it's not the governments job.

Nestle are jews also

Whether Food is unregulated is not my concern here. You saying the meaning of freedom is to do anything you want, without concern of concequences, is stupidity.

>tfw Lucky Charms are the only cereal I like

>the freedom to eat whatever the fuck we want
Even this? (Picture related)

rare?

It's how we separate the strong from the weak willed

It's kinda overwhelming after a few spoons, like for little kids if you want them to be in mobility scooters.

then what would be your solution to deal with that "stupidity"?

For an armed populace devoid of thought crime; soft-kill is the way to go.

fuck it, unregulate it even more.
diabetes is killing those proles way too slow as it is.

T B H here in Mexico most food is also junk, not just that sugary.

It's not difficult to eat healthy, trust me. If you're fat, have shitty eating habits and make crappy food, your kids will likely follow suit. It's not hard to understand.

People should be encouraged to try different foods and to observe if they have good or bad effects on them. Every person reacts differently, but many peoble eat everything that can be bought. But they do not connect bad effects with food.

Don't touch our freedom granules

just watch the foods you buy. cook fresh and dont drink soda.
> laws to prevent this
fuck that, if you want to roll around with 450lbs you can.

>Freedom means the freedom to eat whatever a giant corporation forces us to

Without cooking something in your own kitchen, try to eat even 1 meal that isn't drowned in sugar or salt in the USA.

It's not possible.

we already do that

I've already given in to the cereal jew. Sorry.

Freedom also means the freedom to manipulate the choices of those who are 'free'.

Any arguments are null in void because of this fact.

Why do american's not exercise more. Can't the change laws to force this?

You don't need to change food laws. Change agriculture laws. We force so much extra shit to be farmed through subsidy or tax treatment that we have shitloads of corn/syrups etc. made it's dumb.

Also, if people want to eat this shit, fine. Let them get fat. Just don't pay to fix their dumb asses in a hospital.

We prop up so much unneeded shit through government force it's dumb.

Repill me on cereals; why should I eat them and why should I not?

Fat doesn't make you fat.

without soda obesity rates would probably be half what they are here
its disgusting how much high fructose corn syrup people will drink on a daily basis

I don't think its the worst idea to tax soda like cigarettes

Its actually the (((government's))) fault for subsidizing corn syrup

It's incredibly easy. Even at McDonald's.

IQ Check requested.

Because Jesus. We like sweet food.

1) Sugar tastes good. Usually the sweeter something is, the more people buy.
2) Sugar companies needed a way to sell more sugar. They strong-armed, used influenced, created new sugar-based food additives that were cheap and helped lower cost and increase sales.
3) Sugar and fruit companies were/are powerful enough to overthrow governments or completely control countries where they own plantations. Forcing their products down the consumers throat is easy to them.

They are garbage, eat oatmeal.

>spic telling anyone anything about sugar

You taco benders fall out of your mother's rancid holes with a 2-liter of Coca Cola in your hands.

Had a leprechaun that passed laws against sodas in New York. Or he did. Don't remember if they passed.

>people are free to eat whatever they want, whether is healthy or not
Yeah ok, I agree. But when you add sugar into everything, including healthy foods, that's fucked up. Shouldn't I at least get to choose?

Yeah I know it's not hard to eat healthy but I can't imagine there's people that eat shit like this all the time. I can't eat a lot of sugar it's overwhelming, I don't know how it isn't for many.

Nobody is FORCED to eat this, retard. If some parent want their children to have diabeetus, let them.

Fuck you you stupid communist spic.

1. It's tastes amazing

2. We have more choices than just this because we have an actual economy instead of fucking donkeys, drug cartel and human trafficking

3. Freedom

Just buy food without sugar
Theres a fucking mandatory label to tell you nutrition.

>Mexican complaining about sugary food
what the fuck are you smoking, you guys drink even more soda than we do

This, actually. It's simple sugars that wreak havoc on your weight.
I've eaten oatmeal, but it just tastes too fucking bland.

Why you talking about america food when every mexican I see is chubby or fat as fuck?

>but I can't imagine there's people that eat shit like this all the time.
you think all these fat fucks on those stupid weight-loss-tv-shows happen by accident? or that they're a rare breed?

Our oatmeal has a ton of sugar too. As does yogurt. Probably better off white egg whites and wheat toast

Don't worry about the sugar Enrique and pay for that wall, puto.

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PROCREATION

Some people just love salty nummy things

simple answer
corn subsidies
follow the money

>Shouldn't I at least get to choose?
yeah you choose the food that doesn't have sugar. Can you not read a nutrition label?
Hell they even have apps that stream line all this and give estimates on different dishes.

These have been in stores for awhile now. Nice try.

Well, our coca-cola is superior to yours. Also I really don't undertstand how people can drink that much soda here. I don't really drink too much soda.
>just water master racce

Mexico has just as much worthless sugary nonsense, and also decapitation is your national pasttime, you worthless bean nigger faggot. Can't your country change it's murder laws to do something about it? No, of course not, the violence is baked into your mongelized aztec DNA.

>Oatmeal ingredients: Rolled oats

Maybe if you're eating instant apple cinnamon cum explosion oatmeal packs then they have sugar added.

The simple fact is that if you don't prepare food, it's gonna have a lot of sugar salt and preservatives.

>Decapitations occur everywhere randomly
>All mexicans are brown with wide noses
American education
>56%

Sure they could. But they won't. They can't even get rid of PPACA.

>Decapitations occur everywhere randomly
Muzzies and Mexicans decapitate.
Nobody else does.
Activates those sugarcoated almonds.

I can explain breakfast cereal. Getting a young kid to eat consistently and efficiently can be a hassle. It's much easier if you can give them what amounts to a bowlful of candy. Kellogg's dumps a bunch of vitamin powders in their cereal, to ease parental consciences.

Well sometimes I eat lucky charms for dessert. Just because retards don't know how to properly control their sugar intake doesn't mean there needs to be a law. This board is full of bootlicking faggots that needs big daddy government to dictate what they consume and how much.

Well, if you don't have anything to do with the cartels you are pretty safe from decapitation. Also that shit is pretty recent in the country.

Most cereals are fortified, yeah, but you gotta fix that sugar issue. There's nothing wrong with adding additional nutrients to ordinary food, but when you put sugar in there you fuck everything up. It's not healthy at all.

They are. You are not spanish, you are mestizo trash, the rapebaby refuse of a dead empire, and your inability to create or maintain a real country becomes our problem when you flee your home to squat in ours.

Put some peanut butter and dark chocolate on it.

ppl will eat cheap things that taste good. and ur implying tht the govt knows best

>Can you not read a nutrition label?
Yes, I can and I do. But there isn't always one, especially for fruits and vegetables. But added sugar is everywhere, even in products like beef. Why do I need added sugar in beef? Conveniently, it's also one of the products that doesn't have a nutritional label, you've got to ask the butcher for details about it.
I think we should at least have a decent choice. We're not cows that are to grow fat and slow, before being led to slaughter.

How the fuck is the peanut butter thing going to even work? I know I can chop up the chocolate, or break it in pieces, but how am I going to put peanut butter there without changing the texture?
Peanut butter is also kinda expensive here but let's skip that.

What are Creole people for the burger. Also we have actual white population here, probably gonna be a higher percent than the US soon.

Yes? The "amerifats can't le buy le based kinder eggs" meme is outdated. They're shit btw.
>recaptcha nigger For Sale

burritohead has a point here

>But there isn't always one, especially for fruits and vegetables
fda.gov/food/ingredientspackaginglabeling/labelingnutrition/ucm063482.htm

>you've got to ask the butcher for details about it.
thats not a hard thing to do. If youre an autist then head to the country and split a cow.

its work to eat healthy here but its definitely possible

Cuz you beaners love it. You even replaced your traditionally used drinks with coca cola in sacred rituals, cucked yet again.

At least we have tequila

You wetbacks cook chicken in chocolate!!! you f'in Mole!! How many Churros you eat today?

Avatarfagging is against the rules ;^)

>Why is american food sugar with >sugar and more sugar?

Says the guy from the fattest nation in the world!!

If it weren't for the fat fucks that eat this shit hiking up my insurance premiums, I could give two shits what these people put in their disgusting excuses for bodies

Knowing how addicted you are to american goods, you'll replace that as well. Never really liked it anyway.

You know it's totally possible to cook your own food right? If the burgers were FORCED to eat this crap we could discuss it, but right now you are just being a subhuman retard with faggortry on your mind.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sweden is the perfect implementation of George Orwells 1984.

Haven't gotten a ban for that in ages. I'm not sure if they even enforce that rule anymore.

The only white people in Mexico are a scant few recent european migrants, for god only knows what reason.

The creole were in louisiana, not mexico, and have long since lost and spanish ethnic legacy to admixture with germans, spics, and niggers.

>spanish
you mean french

>procreation

Post the one where you can see it's penis (i have the same set, i will if you don't)

Post butt.

Afraid I don't have that one mate.

yes I do, my apologies, nothing gets me angrier than an uppity mexican.

>Can't they change food laws to prevent this?
Who the fuck are you to decide what people can eat and what they can't eat, you miserable fucking beaner

European food is way better, even the fast food is actually not too unhealthy

that claim wasn´t made. y-axis is sugar.

in the US it's hard to find decent drink alternatives. Even vitamin-water is sugar loaded shit.
A decent education about food might work. And social stigma, why not make fatties feel ashamed for draining health-care services.

>procreation
too subtle for you?

>fda.gov/food/ingredientspackaginglabeling/labelingnutrition/ucm063482.htm
Yeah, but that just gives generally what that fruit is. I doubt if I pick fruit at Walmart, it'll be the same as Safeway or Whole Foods. They're each going to have different suppliers, and seeing the shit they pull on every other product, I doubt they're going to be honest about something they don't have to label. It's like the whole cheese/cheese product that forced them to put labels. I expect them to pull every dirty trick they can since it's their nature.

>thats not a hard thing to do. If youre an autist then head to the country and split a cow.
>its work to eat healthy here but its definitely possible
I'm not, it's just an extra inconvenience. This is America, it should be convenient. It is work, so many lost hours looking at fucking labels. Why must we be inundated with shit for food?

Part of Social Engineering & Softkill programs.

Chemicals in Foods(that are not put on the labels) also react with each other.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>burgerland education
That's not even an american product, we invented that shit in the sixties while you just discovered it last year