I think the guy sitting next to me in class could be a future school shooter

>never talks to anyone in class
>in the rare occasion he talks, he suddenly talks like a normal person, but its obvious that he is acting to the trained eye
>see him surf the web on his smartphone even while the Professor is lecturing
>managed to get a glimpse and its mainly anti-American and Israel conspiracy sites
>may have visited the other extreme version of Sup Forums I think
>sits alone in the cafeteria at lunch time, glued to his smartphone as usual
>is wearing earphones 24/7 even when no music is playing
>extremely secretive about what he does
>seen him carrying a second cellphone, probably nokia
>one day during computing class, he forgot to lock his computer when he went for a toilet break
>besides the normal boring university stuff, all his files and folders are encrypted
>has one folder named "ENDGAME_SCENARIO"

What do Sup Forums? He really gives off a school shooter vibe.

Should I report him to the authorities anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rUeuPFTeHkA
youtu.be/KZr7XkFZJcw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdBrofCMZj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always report suspicious behavior OP

Befriend him. He's probably an autistic Sup Forumsbro , like yourself.

>>never talks to anyone in class
How about, I don't know, try to talk to him maybe?

Buy him a candy bar.
You will be spared.

You just described the average Sup Forumsack

>How about, I don't know
If you weren't a cunt people might listen to you more in the future.

befriend him, he might spare you

>school shooter
>bongistan

your fears are misplaced

>future school shooter

Then he's probably here. Talk things out with him.

>school spooner

Why were you looking on my computer?

Why? He looks like a total creep and loser.

I don't know. Could just be a suicide bomber in the making?

I was like that but that's just because I was a closeted tranny that hated themselves and was jelous of the normal people

If you weren't such a cunt maybe you wouldn't be an english teacher in chinkland

He is probably just Autistic.

Be his friend so when the time comes he will say you the usual "You're alright, don't go to school tomorrow"

Be nice to him, so that when he goes on a rampage, he'll spare you as you were the only one who was nice to him.

I didn't say suck his dick you fag, just toss him some chocolate and say you had an extra one.

>He looks like a total creep and loser.
>creep and loser
>creep
Well, well, well. I think we got ourselves a real live femanon fellas. You know the drill.

Nip bantz best bantz

leave him alone faggot

so you're the weirdo who got photographed accessing my device. I reported you to the administration along with photos of your mug my camera took .

>checks flag
You've been through enough. I'll leave you alone.

>Why? He looks like a total creep and loser.
like the typical nerd look?
if so, just be kind to him, nothing else

you shouldnt risk ruining your rep just to be nice to a loser

>I don't know. Could just be a suicide bomber in the making?

Depends. Is he a muslim?

Offer him a snickers candy bar tomorrow and maybe you will be spared. Sage because he's anti-Israel.

>Make friends with him
>Tell him what dicks your enemies are. so he puts them in his list.
>Offer to lock the doors in your school from outside while he guns down everybody.

Okay OP if you're serious and not just an angsty memer about to ruin this kids life you should talk to him and try and get a feel of what this kid is like really just sit down and talk to him and if he's still being a fucking weirdo report his stupid ass some aspie around 19 recently made a fucking bomb and then went with the "it's just a prank bro" he's also doing hard time now though.

nigga do you want to be a statistic or not? just be cool to the kid. if he acts like some twink from reddit then it's all clear.

Think these guys were referencing the old comedic bit here: youtu.be/rUeuPFTeHkA

>school shooter vibe
>checks flag
Don't worry, he'll just be wielding this

>if he acts like some twink from reddit then it's all clear.
what???

Seriously man, do it. The last thing we need is another child murder.

i was going to say that you probably wouldn't be high on his list of targets but you sound like a judgemental faggot so hopefully you actually are
better start running normiescum, don't want to be the slowest

Did you know that the edge of a slice of school turkey is sharper than a razor?

Provoke him,then join him.

wait... this guys in uni and he acts like this? wtf

A guy like that doesn't dream of shooting up a school, he dreams about bombing a broadcasting center or something. You're safe.

Girl confirmed. Just let him grab you by the pussy. You clearly want him.

>>may have visited the other extreme version of Sup Forums I think
Sauce please, what 'other version' do you speak of.

Kill him first.

bants him
what are jew conspiracies like anybody got a summary or link
>The amalekites are always seeking your genocdie

Sorry, my bad, you deserve to be gunned down.
Go and tell him what a loser he is and make fun of him.

What is race/religion?

pics of him and your tits

He sounds cool and probably browses /k/

Ask him to shoot niggers on the weekend. I said nuggets not niggers autocorrect, jesus

sven i know you're flustered because i mentioned homosexuality but what i'm trying to say is that bitch boys don't exactly have AK's

Is this the guy?

Report all suspicious activity. It's not like he'll know its you.

UK, cucked no guns. this is bullshit LARPing. Fuck off back where you came from

ah, that's true
but you never know, the colombine dudes looked pretty innocent

Buy a gun, bring it to class. You're prepared now. You have your eyes on him and take him down when needed.

>things that didnt happen . audiobook
i smell the setup to a false flag against autistchan
i would warn them, but fuck those purity spiraling no fun allowed retards and their freemasonry/unrelenting cuckstainery board
they're worse than stormfront at this point because they have more vastly more sway among /ourgoys/ than kikefront (which is in fact even browner and more jewish than Sup Forums, if you can believe such a thing is possible)

minority = report him
White = friend him.

Shit op. Keep both eyes on him during and after lunch, he might try to sneak out a tactical assault fork.
Only respondas to check those digits

quit thinking with your penis

This. The guy clearly has a larger game plan in motion.

>people asked you to befriend him
>hmm sorry sweeties but he's a creep

You have the opportunity to make a friend and not to die if you don't act like a faggot. Sounds like a good deal.

It ain't Evan
youtu.be/KZr7XkFZJcw

Hang yourself. That way, if he goes on a shooting rampage, he can't kill you.

only correct answer, if this story were not a falsehood of jewish rusery

He is a shitskin. But I'm not sure if he's a muslim though. He could be reading the quran online on his smartphone, i don't know

As to the other comments on this thread so far...not going to bother quoting them.. I can't believe it you people are condoning a mass shooting to happen. Jesus.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdBrofCMZj8

I think it was these 2

Is Evan the OP?

POST YOUR TITS

fuck off pervert

Just talk to him, do you assume everyone who doesn't suck your fucking dick and give you attention is a school shooter

Don't worry, it's just another /r9k/ Beta male. Just try to ignore the whole situation

Wait , why are you in school.
How old are u

do it faggot

POST YOUR DICK

I want to FUCK maxmoefoes boipussy and then cuddle with him until we fall asleep, no homo

>Future school shooter
>Flag
BB guns don't hurt you pussy

>What do Sup Forums?
Why didn't you copy all his files and figure out exactly what he's up to, instead of posting here?

Is he muslim? If hes a muslim then yeah hes gonna blow up

That file name lmao

Report him. It would be legendary if he was. Because if you are right you have so much to gain when he shoots up a school and no one listened to you

rip
yeah op youre pretty much dead then, shitskin=muslim

Damn butthurt roastie

>
Kind of looked like a faggot.

Report him, if he is truly innocent, then there is nothing to worry over. If there is an issue, then problem solved...

The one kid that got bullied a lot in our school planned to shoot it up by calling in a bomb threat and shooting the tightly packed students (...like really, there was a meme on "why were you late to class?" With a stairwell packed to the brim with students.....that was my school) in the hall...he threatened someone online over this and was reported. The shooting was averted and the idiots at my school learned nothing....

Just report him.

The retardation here is amazing.

I'm gonna laugh if he is just a drug dealer and when you snitch on him he has you abducted and killed.

lol at edgy kid. Make him massage the whole school but don't leave evidence of you provoking him.

Na, let him do his thing. The only thing I'd do is ask him to aim for the niggers

>probably nokia

Alright then I've made up my mind. Should I leave an anonymous tip to the MI5 or just the police?

I'm only worried that they'll just casually monitor him and won't take it seriously until he actually does something.

I've reported drug dealers and cannabis smokers at my dorms before. Didn't get any death threats tbqh

He's just redpilled as fuck.

If you're a female, fuck him OP. That'll get him settled down and switch up his priorities. If not, well... you probably deserve whatever's coming.

Idk if you Swedes are better or worse than the BBC cuckold swedes. At least they get girlfriends at one point

What are you? A cunt? Noone told you to make out and fuck him. Make friends with him, idiot.

im bi so sure

Get. Out.

Both, submit it to the american fbi too seeing how they were warning MI5 about the manchester (((attack))) before it happened.

Maybe your drug dealers are pussies.

In Texas you get abducted and chainsawed in half while they live feed it to thousands.

If the cartel is bored that is.

>Alright then I've made up my mind. Should I leave an anonymous tip to the MI5 or just the police?
>I'm only worried that they'll just casually monitor him and won't take it seriously until he actually does something.
If you ruin a potential happening, or get a future RWDS soldier into trouble, I am going to find you and kick your ass so hard, you are going to wish for him to shoot you all up.

Dude, you need to shut the fuck up. If MI5 doesn't monitor it, then what does that tell you?

That no one gives a flying fuck about your stupid replaceable roastie ass.

Fuck the "creep loser beta male" or get blown the fuck out.

checkd

>MI5
M80 it's M16.