White people are sooo fucking boring am i right? i'm white and i hate it. blacks and minorities are always so much fun

white people are sooo fucking boring am i right? i'm white and i hate it. blacks and minorities are always so much fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck's sake, why do the jewish girls you post here look absolutely the same as the jewish girls I know?

yes thats why they invade our countries and societies, because they are super boring
kys

They're so pneumatic don't you agree?

us Jews are the only fun and good whites

Fuck off Christ killer or I will hang you on a cross. Why dont you go suck on baby dick you fucking kike.

Jew like to breed with there family. Jews are the social rednecks of the world. Jews are arabs, jews are not white.

You had a chance to exterminate the jew rats.

Jew rats are not white, jews are actually arabs.

Fuck off mudhammad.

What is this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

kill yourself spic

>white people are sooo fucking boring am i right? i'm white and i hate it. blacks and minorities are always so much fun (says it while choking on BBC)

Why do kikes love nigger shit so much? Is it because they have no culture or do they just hate whitey?

Maybe you should go live with them.

Sage x100000000000000000000000000000

>jews
>white
Should we start calling you german rape babies?

I'll let her suck on my big baby cock any day of the week.

>ish

Sage all slide threads

if you call neurosis and mommy issues fun.

Where's your foreskin, Ibrahim? Oh that's right, cut off because your women rule your society, and they think it looks weird.