How to cure ADD?

How to cure ADD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBkSIFMTMoE
youtube.com/watch?v=yix3lYaAApo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a little gay ass bitch and you will handle it.

Stop being a fag

u dont

youtube.com/watch?v=aBkSIFMTMoE

I was going to tell you but then I started focusing on something else

* no sugar
* reduce carbohydrates, take a look at paleo, fodmaps
* Reduce stress
* Eat things that lower stomach acid.
* good wake-sleep cycle, get a daylight lamp
* Qigong, Taichi, Meditation
* Replace synthetic laundry detergents with natural detergents
* Replace synthetic show gel with some using natural ingredients
* Check possible allergies
* Do some physical activity
* Be contend with yourself
* Keep researching other options, there are many!

ADD doesn't fucking exist.

adderall. thought you knew.
we live in a world where marijuana is illegal, yet crystal amphetamine is prescribed to little children. sick shit

Make the doctor give you amphetamines

eat high fat, moderate protein, high veggies, low carbs.

see dr tent from diverse health services for a skype appointment

you will get fixed if you do those two things.

Have you ever even had adderall? A can of monster is more stimulating at the doses they prescribe children.

That's not very supportive of you

who cares? I thought amphetamine was a scourge, ruining people's lives. I know people who think pot should be illegal, and they have prescriptions for adderall. People are fucked in the head

Bootcamp

stay away from the internet

nothing wrong with ADD. you just more energy than others. channel it to do something useful

* Combine your stimulant medication with magnesium-glycinate.
* Try st johns wort. Get it from a high quality supplier.
* Try ashwangada. But only for max 3 Weeks. Get it from a high quality supplier.

* Make sure you don't remain in hyperfocus for too long. Limit it to for example 1h. Hyperfocus will drain you and worsen your add.
* Satisfy your mind by feeding it with lots of information. Possibly some, from which you learn a lot.

>prostate orgasms
trust me

People with ADD are often more lethargic and not physical hyperactive.

>How no ADD
exercise 1-1.5hr/day 4-6days/week
it's as simple as that.

>I thought amphetamine was a scourge, ruining people's lives.
Meth is a scourge, ruining people's lives.

Adderall at prescription doses is neither destructive nor addictive such that a person would take it to the point where it was destructive.

We aren't talking about pain meds here where if you use it at prescription doses for too long and you'll end up hooked and craving more and more powerful shit. You have to go very far out of your way to get fucked up through adderall.

The cure is speed, didn't you know? Just regular amph in moderate dosage though, meth for example wrecks your brain pretty much at any dose larger than 1-2 mg, or something like this, look up studies if you're interested

>ADD
youtube.com/watch?v=yix3lYaAApo

Also, zen meditation daily, 500 mg aspirin a day, exercise and focus exercises.

Stop multitaskin, get out to nature and learn buteyko breathing.

>eat high fat, moderate protein, high veggies, low carbs.
No, low fat, high carb.

What is your reason for asprin?

Bullshit. You may actually have ADHD is adderall does not make you hyper. I was able to stay up for 3 days taking adderall, something I could not do with caffeine.

I also recommend high fat, low carb. But this may be different for some individuals.

this. Amphetamine is a hardcore drug, granted it's not as hardcore as methamphetamine, but you must genuinely have ADD if it doesn't affect in an extreme way.

youre a fucking retarded nigger

>I was able to stay up for 3 days taking adderall, something I could not do with caffeine.
That's a neat trick since it has a 12 hour half life and should completely be out of your system in 2.5-3.2 days period because of how it metabolizes.

You think you might have just taken a shitton, ie not a child's prescription dose?

it does. everyones balance is different. your brain is made of fat and cholesterol though which is why the fat is important.

My parents/teachers/coworkers/and even myself thought I had ADD or ADHD for the longest time. Come to find out, it was actually a high-functioning form of autism. Get yourself into the right testing to make sure some quack didn't mis-diagnose you (it happens all the time).

bingo. your fixed point is just to sit around and do nothing or play video games

there's no cure, just careful management with stimulants and getting enough nutrition and sleep.

Exactly how do normal people do not have ADD symptoms if pretty much everything normal in your life has to be cut out to get rid of ADD?

There is no cure OP, just live with it. It's not that bad. Studying is possible with meds.

>It's not that bad.

it's pretty bad.

Switch off TV, dont randomly surf the Internet, dont talk to normies, avoid women