youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/political-capital/trump-administration-conflicts-interest-how-gary-cohn-could-sell-us-infrastructure
youtu.be/Sqe_nuojkmQ
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38781302
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM
youtu.be/4wOiKU186hc
twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/869581555051704320
youtube.com/watch?v=cxqDK14j96E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ibtimes.com/political-capital/trump-administration-conflicts-interest-how-gary-cohn-could-sell-us-infrastructure

What did Antifa mean by this?

Buy Ford

>tfw to smart too go to second ariane big concert

they didn't mean anything, since it's Sup Forums making these

but they're too dumb to use proper grammar or not slip in obvious shit like nambla logo

Manchester round 2?

nice try

>U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In
wtf I love refugees now

Scoopsman BTFO by Woolsey

youtu.be/Sqe_nuojkmQ

Drumpfkins btfo forever

btw, I would like to congratulate toothpaste for his impressive yield this summer so far. If only retards would get on board and acquainted with the concept of "baiting", "trolling" and "griefing" he would find no suckers but as it is it's like shooting fishes in a barrel.

Congrats and for the rest of you in Sup Forums summer school: lurk fucking moar.

I hope he doesn't come across aryan brotherhood in prison.

Bernie on fox10.

How spicy and when?

>Still calling them racist, or deplorables, or rural suburban retards

when will dems realize why they lost

What a fucking attention whore
And I'll be you 10$ she will at some point say 'muh beaceful Muslims :DDD'
And then get blown up

>berg

Can this pathetic spineless commie piece of shit just keel over already?

Fake news. Here is the most basic summary, won't source it (no time now) but it is easily found even on NYT itself.

> Obama wanted 110k (not sure about the number, ballpark)
> failed to pass budget and with the final one postponed to 2017 (the Obamabux that paid for the wall repair) the department had to lower the number to 70k
> Comes Trump and one of the measures on the EO was to cap it at 50k [1], to be used essentially for Syrian Christians
> travel ban is stalled at judiciary
> final portion of Obama budget finally passes and fully fund the department. Without the travel ban and now fully funded number goes back to what was set by Obama

That means that the "Trump admin raises the refugee limit" is bullshit and fake news, a correct headline could be "Trump admin, blocked by the judiciary, fail to reduce the refugee limit" but that doesn't have the same effect, does it?

tl;dr: Trump's admin didn't raise the limit but had the lowering of the limit stalled by the judiciary.

[1] bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38781302

in exchange for his testimony the FBI promised to find his bike

Testicles

holy fuggin kek, he gets them all the time

>that meme

That is false. Wojak has always been the smarter one in canon lore.

>SOAH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR 6 YEAAAS IN COLLEGE, GUYS! ONE DAY YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR NOT ONLY YOURS, BUT EVERYONE ELSES TOO! GO GOMMUNISM!!! :D

*loud communist cheers*

Fucking finally, just got off a lengthy ban.
GermanyOP, you fucking faggot, dont post that awoo shit with the montana flag, it aint right.

This obsession jfc

>Salon has taken the blackpill

I've noticed it has become increasingly popular in some circles to refer to the Prophet of Islam as a "pedophile." This is, of course, extremely offensive to me and other Muslims, who view Muhammad as the ideal servant of God.

Muhammad’s marriage to Aisha was part of God’s plan also the average lifespan in Muhammad’s day was so low that people had to marry young.

Why did Trump sing and sway during the national hymn? He is SUCH an embarrassment and a fool. How could anyone who has a brain have voted for this vulgar creep.

she snapped
expect crazy things from her now

She's joking right? right?

Too late, they are, in fact, pushing their radicals even further.

gr8 b8 m8

Reported and saged

>high end totals of black population
>stupid fat worthless
uh, racist much?

>let us keep calling middle america racists and keep drumming war against Russia while Trump unshackles the US economy, deports gangbangers and returns the rule of law to the country

Dems don't know yet just how fucked they really are.

Nice find

They all have to sooner or later. I'm honestly surprised that it's nearly June and most still aren't over the loss.

Who else here /blackpilledandwantagenocide/? Summerfags, Drudge running fake news, judges, illegals, etc. I knew it would be hard but we all know what this is leading towards.

Also, no happenings.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

fucking finally

Checked.

Good! Their hopelessness is delicious!

They aliented half the country calling them rural urban retards deplorables racist and wonder why they lost and point to Russia

Incredible.

Wait, what, Americans aren't supposed to sing along? Here you are supposed to, specially in football matches.

*hoarse* reeeeeeeeeee....

This is what drumpfkins actually believe

>FOIA request and calling the police because someone (the president) blocked you on twitter from months of spamming

Literally fucking mentally insane

Mattis and some other general were right next to him. The only who was swaying like a little child while singing along was Drumpf.

your not even trying anymore

delet

it's over

Shills. Singing is fine. Patriotic too.

you're

BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SINGS THE ANTHEM OF THE UNITED STATES (off mic)

COMING UP NEXT: 7 PANELISTS AND GUESTS EXPLAIN (Read: agree with one another) WHY THIS IS LITERALLY HITLER

What's his name?

that was me testing to see if im still banned fgt

Not

>it begins

Matt "Illegal? Let me get my Deagle." Rinaldi

Alex Jones promised me 2 or so weeks ago that Spicer would be gone by now. That's what his "sources" told him.

matt "i'll report you, ICE will deport you" rinaldi

um. wrong much?

Kek'd

Bess really let herself go since her college qt days
take a look

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM

Don't forget that Congress isn't 100% on Trump's refugee reduction right now. So, he's fighting the conservacucks in his own party. Currently, DHS is slowing down the vetting process and keeping the hordes at bay like a dam. Why do you think Sessions immediately said the Travel Ban was going to be petitioned to the SCOTUS asap? Kelly is buying Sessions time but can't hold out forever.

Reminds me of the image of Trump caressing the flag. But I didn't get my question answered: isn't it a sign of patriotism to sing along?

Here is a video of our supporters singing it in France hosted Euro 2016.

youtu.be/4wOiKU186hc

Matt "You Be Nice Or I'm Calling ICE" Rinaldi.

look just buy the fucking water filters, okay?

do you feel it...?

every republican is a worse Hitler than the one that came before

twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/869581555051704320

This is happening right now!!! When will he name the others?

>a sensationalist bullshit artist makes shit up for views
>is consistently wrong

>believing anyone when they say "sources"
>including Alex
C'mon son.

Cuckservatives, RINOs, neocons.are all infested in the conservatives/republicans.

It's impossible for him to make his platform, because he is not backed by his own party.

You know if some conservative D-list comedian tweeted "Sweetie" at Obama every day for years and then had this kind of a meltdown I'm pretty sure someone would intervene, this woman is not a functioning adult and I pity the people in her life who will have to find out directly whether she is merely immature or a danger to herself and others.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cxqDK14j96E
One American News Network just said an opposition guy in Venezuela sent a letter to Goldman Sachs about the fact that they are financing Maduro.
This channel is really awesome.

Buy Australian Dream.

>* 12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence*

What are they having for lunch?

All right wing sources trashing on Rinse and Jarred are full of bullshit and always have been.

Rinse and Jarred are both here to stay. They're on board with Trump/Bannon's nationalist agenda too. Don't believe the media.

All of her pictures are taken at angles that either distort or completely hide her fucking chimpmunk face

Chuck is off the fucking rails. It's about to be shutdown time.

They've got debt issues; best of the big 3 for not taking a govt handout or letting the pension deals stay shitty, but they've gotta trim a lot of shift/jobs because they might be selling well but the overhead and debt are going to crush them in a few years. Their stock dropped right before the CEO switch, let it drop another hitch then pick it up.

Meatloaf.

2 scoops of ice cream.

Chicken tenders and fries
Pence is comfy

Someone send him this book

But was he in tune?!

This is really pissing me off. Drudge runs with that shit and he has big influences. People will start believing it.

I've already bought 5.