Is there a good known movie reviewer from a right wing point of view...

Is there a good known movie reviewer from a right wing point of view,I'm bored with leftists and social justice interpetuations or giving high reviews for movie just because it deals with gays and trans "issues" or black "issues"

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/448002/baywatch-movie-idiotic-escapism
nationalreview.com/article/447756/ridley-scott-alien-covenant-inane-obscene
youtu.be/c8kAES2UfU028044
youtu.be/jAjAksMLweE
millbankusa.com/filthycritic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching films

you may be bored but you can't thrive as a reviewer unless you abide by the "unwritten" rules of progress which also apply to film making. the CIA has been trying to turn the world into a whole, to globalize it from a few centuries ago because this is what they are ordered by their ET overlords.

Apocalypse Now. The entire film is one big essay on why the USA is losing the war because the soldiers are soft and the leaders will not let the tough field commanders do their jobs effectively.
>there are only two effective leaders shown in the entire film. The air Calvary commander and colonel Kurts. Both get shit done and are honest with their men about the purpose of their fighting.
Main character gets redpilled the father he gets down the river and comes to realize the politicians at home are lying and not letting the real warriors kill the enemy unmercifully.
>also helicopter attack scene shows how powerful American colonialism is without bashing it. So white people kick ass.

Armond White is pretty right-wing but you'd probably get triggered by him since he's black and gay

>Is there a good known movie reviewer from a right wing point of view
No

Considered one of the best movies ever made. It's a Vietnam flick.
>if you watch it though pay attention to how most US soldiers are portrayed as softer than the Vietcong but how that softness if neutralized by the effective field commanders like Kurts and the guy in the Air Calvary.
The main character starts talkin about how he needs to eat back into the jungle from the very first scene because he is growing softer while the enemy is living out there growing stronger.

Soiled Sinema.

U welcome Achmed.

George McCartney

RedLetterMedia are pretty based and don't give a crap about SJW issues in films. They like to comment on the quality of the actual movie. They also commonly make non-PC jokes that would trigger your average movie reviewer

I know this is uber-specfic but I'd kill for a gay, right wing film reviewer. Too much of the right wing reviews I read are just pointing out religious elements missing or present and I'm not interested in that.

Its also really hard to find good films with gay characters that aren't cheesy, sloppy, and overly sexy.

Why do they look so boring?

nationalreview.com/article/448002/baywatch-movie-idiotic-escapism

nationalreview.com/article/447756/ridley-scott-alien-covenant-inane-obscene

literally a big 'ol gay right-wing negro

The whole point though would be to avoid films with non-White characters. Asians are interesting every once in a while but I don't really relate to foreign cultures but moreso I mind shoehorned diversity in films and wish there was someone to guide me in avoiding it without the critic just skewing to a straight Christian family base.

>tfw they killed Wheel of the Worst again

Then do it on your own.

There's gotta be someone who has already tried it before.

>youtu.be/c8kAES2UfU028044

>youtu.be/jAjAksMLweE

WTF!! Nobody has mentioned Filthy?!?
millbankusa.com/filthycritic/

>14 minutes
Why not just watch the whole film? I want reviews that guide me what to watch, not to get an exegesis of the film with spoilers.

>mfw

>Palestine
Get out of here. You don't belong.

Why gay? Gay = pedophile. This was known since the days of yore with the greeks and romans. I really don't know why ppl got surprised with Milo.

This guy looks interesting, desu, but I can't seem to find many of his reviews online. I saw one on the Hunger Games from back in 2012, but that's about it. Any helpful links, user?

Your movie sucks is gay as hell but his videos are pretty apolitical, humorous as well.

You could always ask "the justicar" to do movie reviews. Gay libertarian ex police officer from texas with a youtube channel.

Steve Sailer reviews movies and he's a walking racial redpill