Why is crossdressing allowed (and even encouraged!) with women...

Why is crossdressing allowed (and even encouraged!) with women, but is immediately looked down upon when a man is wearing female clothes?

because feminism

It makes women feel threatened seeing boys cuter than them.

Because when you upgrade your vehicle, you get praises, but when you shit on the gas tank people will think you are crazy

Historically men have had to to be strong, and women were to be weak and beautiful. Feminism has reversed the second change but because feminism is inherently self-serving, changes that benefit women are all that is truly on the table.

Another point I should mention is that it is hard for a woman to truly crossdress because the nature of many male-preferred attire is practicality and usefulness, whereas the nature of many female-preferred attire is to accentuate female features. If a woman wears overalls or work boots, she may be trying to do something useful. If a man wears a skirt and high heels, there is nothing truly useful he can do outside of attracting a niche subset of people.

So?
Wouldn't it be in their favour for most men to act girly and subservient?

one can do whatever one's heart desires user

>just remember, giving up your boipucci is a privilege not a right

The real redpill is being a celibate tranny

Post butt.

because it's really cute when my girl wears one of my shirts

also i wear her panties so we're even i guess

here in germany its somewhat tradition around Fashings time to dress in drag. Some even do it professionaly, they dress up as womyn, talk shit like womyn on stage and have sort of a standup comedy show in drag, but its only socialy acceptable here during that time.

Shit both ways, but degeneracy, so...

Because we are run by feminists and no one actually likes a cross dressing faggot

Tbh crossdressing as a guy is one of the manliest things you can do. But never become a tranny. Then you are just a delusional faggot

>Why is commiedressing allowed (and even encouraged!) with lefties, but is immediately looked down upon when a goy is wearing a Schutzstaffel uniform?

Because a woman in a mans social roll can still get pregnant but a man in a womans social roll is utterly useless.

>is immediately looked down upon when a man is wearing female clothes
Uh, in what timeline is this happening?

Easy.
Strength is admired over weakness.
Men are traditionally strong, women are traditionally weak.
Women dress in men's clothes to looks stronger. This is acceptable to society at large.
Men dressing in women's clothes not only look weak, but look weaker than women in women's clothes. And it signals there is something profoundly fucked up with that man's thinking.
So it's repulsive to society at large.

This shit ain't rocket science.

Men are already subservient, but most women don't find girly men to be attractive and the girlier they are, the less useful they are. Women do not have many practical uses outside of childbirthing, and the more you make yourself like a women, the less useful you are at most things.

Here is the front butt.

Depends on who you are. Any woman who doesn't own and wear a sundress isn't worth being with.

I wouldnt mind getting a bj from him

Even when women dress as guys, they are still showing off their camel toes with shit a size too small.

Guys in dresses are just fags.

Why is this even a discussion?

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not even a gayfag but I find traps to be way easier to talk to than real women. It's like they add to a pleasant conversation and not just sit there waiting for you to amuse them. Real women never have anything good to say.

This. Highly agree.

Good. Men shouldn't be effeminate queer boy faggots. Even the 'normal' young men these days look like fucking queers. It's not the stereotypical gay behavior, but their mannerisms and how they come across. I'm convinced there is something in the water and food changing them to be this way. And women are doing a good job if they shame these queers.

because women are mental infants who play pretend and play dress up their entire lives anyway and it makes no difference. civilization depends on men being men.

Is that a man?

Women in drag are treated just as badly as men in drag (pic related)

A woman wearing female-cut pants is like a man wearing a cashmere sweater over chinos. It's more in the middle of the spectrum than it could be and is acceptable in workplaces where androgyny is preferable over asserting sexuality -- anything with coed peers or children.

Nope.

>>>/l/eftypol

Close
>useless
The word you are looking for is redundant. Feminine men are about as useless as "empowered" women.

This theory that women are useless isn't productive or accurate. Women have unique and specific cultural and strategic skills that men don't just like we have cultural and strategic skills that women don't.

Women only seem useless today because (((culture))) has systematically degraded and devalued everything unique to women.

Because the female clothes are more loaded to be pretty while the mens one are more functional. The dating meta has evolved like this. A lot of it is on whom the onus of attracting someone is and men have usually been the one who is supposed to be capable and have money while the woman should look lovely and be nice.

>its almost like women are braindead

because we have lost sight of God
Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Yes.

Now we need IRL versions of the other three

because women want men to not play, but be their workhorses/slaves

Women are allowed to do whatever they want because otherwise it would be sexism.

No one likes faggots.

>that lil bulgue

This image is so fucking cringy. I can't believe I share a board with people who find this attractive.

Thanks for that post. I'm tired of Sup Forums and the modern internet saying western society is really prude and traditional now. That's an outright lie and we can only solve a problem if we admit it exists in the first place.

>violating the nap

need moar

I'm reading that her name is Polina Belka, but I can't find any information other than that.

thanks senpai
google yields some content

>Polina Belka
Sounds slavic.
If so, that's no boy you're looking at. Slavic males are legendary for their terrifying looks.

because it's degenerate

>Polina
>Pol
>Sup Forums

I see where this is going.

/ourindeterminate/

Women have the special status to do whatever is a "guy thing" with no repercussions unless they're a total butch dyke speaking with a New York accent to try to sound male. We're the privileged ones somehow though.

They also get softer, comfier clothes with more variety. We men are just the shitdog workhorses.

Because women are privileged and treated like children.

Men are the ones we expect to deal with reality.

>tfw you'll never have your own everlasting summer with Russian girls

Coвёнoк take me away

W-what kind of sorcery is this?

I find it concerning how almost every woman I've found attractive is either from Florida or Russia.

She is a girl, you faggots.

Yes, I know, that is a very cute girl (male)

liking girls is gay

back to red.dit

Masculinity has to fought for and maintained.

Femininity is the default.

That's why it's the low ranking that get raped in prison. Use your head nigger.

Everyone, women very much included, recognize that there's something shameful about being a woman.

Your trap detector is way off, she is female. Way, way underage though. Name's Polina Belka.

She also draws NSFW things.

I don't care

How so, I could see doing it as a gag around the boys. but not doing it alone