WHY ARE RENT PRICES SKYROCKETING EVERYWHERE?

If you are wondering why unemplyment among millenials is so high its because they cant afford to live in the places where the jobs exist to even get basic experience

IS THERE A BUBBLE/ KINK IN THE SYSTEM CAUSING ALL OF THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Description
zillow.com/homedetails/Leyburn-Dr-Deltona-FL-32725/126891311_zpid/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/FL/fsba,fsbo,fore_lt/house_type/45841592_zpid/14_rid/3-_beds/2-_baths/0-40000_price/0-148_mp/2000-_lot/globalrelevanceex_sort/29.436533,-81.665926,29.306235,-81.850462_rect/12_zm/0_mmm/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/FL/fsba,fsbo,fore_lt/house_type/45878591_zpid/14_rid/3-_beds/2-_baths/40000-140000_price/148-516_mp/2000-_lot/globalrelevanceex_sort/29.215257,-81.636143,28.95393,-82.005215_rect/11_zm/0_mmm/
neighborhoodscout.com/fl/crime
finn.no/realestate/lettings/search.html?geoLocationName=Sentrum, Oslo&lat=59.91192&location=0.20061&lon=10.73361&radius=10000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's always a bubble, that's how (((they)))make money.

Wrong.
I live in LA and was paying my rent delivering pizzas.
Stop bitching.

>WHY ARE RENT PRICES SKYROCKETING IN GROWING LOCATIONS?

fify retard

Are you an idiot?
>get a job in a place where jobs exist.
>move there

>Wrong.
>I live in LA and was paying my rent delivering pizzas.

The BS is strong within you. Please tell us, was your apartment on Hollywood boulevard or above the MS13 hideout on the outskirts of town.

Cadillac and La Cienega, faggot.

>not be able to get foot in the door for basic job because as an unexperienced millenial you cant afford to live in the area
>job prefrences and special training is given to minorites and women

>poorfags in 2017

All going according to plan.

I hope we price them out of existence altogether. We aren't doing this fast enough.

We NEED to kill off about 95% of the population.

I'm about to turn 21 with 6 years of retail and 3 years of managerial expierence and i still can't find a decent job

bout to run away to the army if they'll fix my teeth...

>IS THERE A BUBBLE/ KIKE IN THE SYSTEM CAUSING ALL OF THIS?

Fixed that for you

We just bought our first has in a town thats being gentrified like crazy.

Literally all the ghettos are becoming faggy little chique villas.

Our house was built in 1892 which is older than my state and this whole town is being renovated but my block in particular is being heavily renovated.

Basically all the hispanics (we have no black people) are being priced out of the area and all i see is literally mexicans in moving vans fleeing this place.

We got our house which has been completely renovated and is a historical heritage house for 154k

With the current rates of renovation and "hipsterfying" we are looking at being able to sell for 450k in about 5 years with some minor renovations

FEELS REAL FUCKING GOOD

We are literally renovating the house for hipster faggots with things like book nooks outside patio "brutalist" firepits with fucking pabst can covered benches

These faggots will gobble this shit up
and we know it

deal with it

Central Banks, my friend
Everywhere the print money like cracy.
Pension funds are typically in Housing market
-> et voila, there u go, it's that simple.

>use mass immigration to flood cities with migrants
>migrants need places to stay
>more people looking for places to stay means higher demand
>higher demand causes housing prices to escalate
>every old boomer refuses to sell his house because they think their property is worth twice as much as anyone would actually pay for it, instead sitting on the property due to a false notion that property values always increase, no matter what.

Based.

Let these poor faggots sort themselves out while we laugh behind our gated communities and keep crushing them into denser shitholes.

>WHY ARE RENT PRICES SKYROCKETING EVERYWHERE?

Because more people are buying houses now. This is pretty basic supply and demand. Rent was in a bubble.

y..y.you voted for T.T..Trump right user?

MAGA right? Working class right?

>buy house
>renovate
>specific design for a specific style
>5 year later
>style is considered stupid now
>nobody likes it
>you're stuck with a house nobody wants

book nooks fire pits and the benches are removable

this is never going out of style

Real estate price has little relation to who is president.

>buy a San Diego house in 1999 for $220k on a loan
>steadily paying it off
>now worth more than $1m

I feel bad for poorfags

I live in a 600 sqft shoebox and it costs $1200 a month, not including any utilities.

It's the only place that there is work. If you want to save $200, you can live with cock roaches and black mold.

but you live in a gated community like the privileged liberal elites

>IS THERE A BUBBLE/ KINK IN THE SYSTEM CAUSING ALL OF THIS?

they gotta convince young people to enlist somehow goyim

It doesn't matter who I voted for, because I would still run over 98% of the population regardless.

When you are above middle class, you will begin to understand that only poorfags and pretend rich losers have any problems bad enough to need daddy Trump to save them.

I tend to believe medpacks on these issues

so your an establishment shit arent you?

party van en route, thanks for playing where are you with the FBI relocation center team

>lives in an area with obscene salaries
>18 years later
>still hasn't paid off a 220k loan
>calls the rest of us poorfags

You're pathetic

Sure nigger
Also if it's in a Mexican ghetto why the fuck did you pay so much in the first place? Sounds like you got fugged.

literally all the mexicans have left
its only white people now

renovating houses

the prices are jumping like crazy
When you see the roaches flee its time to buy

>With the current rates of renovation and "hipsterfying" we are looking at being able to sell for 450k in about 5 years with some minor renovations

16 year cycle in real estate, crash coming in 2024, be out by then or die a death you deserve goyim

Lets just say I would carpet nuke the poorfags if I had even 0.0001 second access to the nuclear codes.

>what it's worth on paper and what it'll sell for are the same thing
That's like saying you have a million in stocks.

How many room mates you got?

I own a 3/2 2300 sqft for 36k about 1 hours drive out from Orlando. I live between 3 of the largest lakes in our county and a 2/5 acre of land.

Pretty comfy desu.

>This is it. You may not like this, but this is the ideal male body. Peak performance that deserves to carry the genetic future.
You know, when you really think about it, how many of those SJW cunts in Che shirts and such are actually poorfags?
It's almost like there's a correlation between middle and upper middle class life and being a piece of shit person.

I don't know if you know this user but it takes mere minutes to sell stocks.

we will keep watching

We are looking to sell in 2021

>you will begin to understand that only poorfags and pretend rich losers have any problems bad enough to need daddy Trump to save them.

the wealthy have even more to fear, if your views change in the slightest your family will murder you or stick you in a sanitarium

Meant to say I *was* paying it off. Sorry for unclear English sometimes, it's not my first language (born in Tijuana)

Maybe commute from an area you can afford like the rest of the world does then? Your first job is probably not gonna be mega comfy standard of living. I mean shit, members in my family run companies and they have an hour commute, could easily afford the rent/mortgage somewhere closer, but why incur that expense if it's not necessary?

>(((donor class)))

how do you feel israel and palestine

and why are you a paranoid cuck about saying who you voted for on pol?

of course you could be LARP...

If there's no minorities left then the prices won't go up very much. It'll be a slow increase over a couple of decades if it even gets that high.

>for 36k

holy fuck could there be more shills on this board? I live in Florida too you're not fooling anyone cunt.

Fuck off back to Mexico

I accepted a job out of college and didn't make enough money to pay rent so I had to quit. My work didn't care either, they were paying me 30k under market value and basically told me it wasn't their problem.

How many family members live with you in your low-income project?

The only guaranteed LARPer here is you.

also, do you conduct any illegal activity or money laundering that adds to your wealth

do you have offshore bank accounts

do you partake in tax dodging

have you ever jewed somebody

Well they are restoring the entire town right now

Major corporations are also moving to here in droves as well.

We are also one of the fastest growing towns in the nation

jobs will be plentiful, growth is already happening and hippy fags are eternal

we are willing to take the gamble

Keep telling yourself that

It only takes seconds to crash.

There is a market shift going on. Home AND rental prices are going up. They will eventually even out but not before the increase has settled.

We are not in a bubble like last time so prices will not be lowering to 2010 home prices/rents.

People think because prices are rising we are in a bubble. That is rarely the case and certainly not the case this time.

>What is supply and demand?

>WHY ARE RENT PRICES SKYROCKETI

open borders and mass migration of niggers. they need a "roof over their heads" and it is in part why real estate kikes want them here. that and they help devalue wages and salaries at all levels and drive the government to borrow more from the ((federal reserve)) in defecit spending on nigger social programs.

Sounds like my current job, I'm underpaid by about 40k+. The compensation is in the experience. Once I have some more "experience" I will leave. All that matters is that number on your resume next to "time employed", I already knew how to do everything I know when I was hired, I just didn't have "x years experience", so they deemed me not valuable.

>daddy Trump
Oh my god, it's an honest champagne liberal on Sup Forums!
No wonder you're such a spiteful little cunt. I wonder if your promo to marketing executive was soured by finding out that something, somewhere, didn't go exactly the way you wanted it to.

Depends on where you live. Here in Florida, you need at least $1000 a month for rent for the bare minimum smallest apartment. If you want to live in Miami its gonna be closer to $2000 a month unless you want to live in the hood.

>that Reddit spacing
I know it's growing now, but for how long and how much? And will you get out before it crashes? Lets hope

Again what it's valued for and what it will sell for are two different things.

Im not much into real estate but I think the price increases is more due to speculators flipping them than it is due to actual buyers who use them/live in them.

>are more

chink money/money laundering.

To pay for all the niggers and the single mom's they create. But don't worry I have a nigger friend so its all ok.

Bingo. Apartment developers are getting sweetheart deals with local governments so they are guaranteed to not lose money for 10-15 years. Even with an oversupply the kikes still charge obscene prices for studios and 1-bedrooms.

>I live in LA and was paying my rent delivering pizzas.
YOU LYING FAGGOT!

LA is $750 for a studio in the hood. You're just some greasy Spic shacked up with 3 other greasy Spics

It's nice to see you want to kill those who bake your bread. And because you're too retarded to understand what I mean I'll explain it to you: then you won't have any food and you'll die of hunger, and then you go to hell. All while "poor" bread bakers are laughing at you from heaven for eternity.

The bubble accelerates like crazy right before the crash. Be careful

This guy gets it.

rent is skyrocketing because (((they))) own the industry, and want people to move out of the rural and suburban areas into the city so more land can be claimed for "national parks" thus restricting movement.

Hollywood glamorizes tiny apartments over and over again, ingraining the meme into people. You are being herdered into the city by a financial prod, into minimal living space like cattle. Your quality of life is gradually reduced and replaced with "free" electronic distraction.

You are a disposable commodity. Why all of this? Profit is just a measure of control user. Once all the cattle are herded into the cities, they can kick off the ww3 boner they have had for so long, and concentrated populations are easy to kill off with indiscriminate weapons like nukes.

This was some OG globalist shit from back in the day: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Description

They still stand, a fucking ominous warning of what (((they))) want done. They are not the "jews" user. They are people who would wear any identity, any skin, so long as it serves their purpose. They keep people distracted with various masks, but if you look at the jewish state, it is most vulnerable of all, their people stacked on top of each other and taught to buy into the safety of their walls. All nations are at risk of the greatest betrayal from hidden powers.

this

its a bigger problem than most people realize, over $1 trillion dollars leaves china every year and they are buying up huge swaths of the anglosphere

AKA money laundering....

Bullshit, moron. Florida has a low cost of living.
You live next to crackheads, but rent is low.
Unless you're living next to the ocean, in which case: MORON

Because rich kikes and chinks are buying up properties for tax purposes/for investments/to artificially drive up demand.

No one lives in the properties they buy up. Soon 99% of homes will be vacant, while 99% of the population will be homeless.

>"I deserve my own place at 20"
Get roommates. It's not the end of the world.

The army will fix your teeth user, but they will use an army dentist who does a mediocre job with the bare minimum.

Also if you have dental surgery enjoy your motrin for the pain. No vics for you.

>IS THERE A BUBBLE/ KINK IN THE SYSTEM CAUSING ALL OF THIS?

Low interest rates.
Baby boomers get high pensions, compared to average salary.
Financial products far more risky to them.
All in all, boomers fucked their children and grand children.

Rents go up when house sales stagnate
Millennial shave too much debt to take on mortgages so they live month-to-month in shitholes near job centers

Not true
When I was in the naval fleet I requested a 3rd party dentist

They complied and I got two french veneer false teeth priced at 5000 each

my original teeth got smashed out in an accident

It's much easier to liquidate stocks than to sell a house.

zillow.com/homedetails/Leyburn-Dr-Deltona-FL-32725/126891311_zpid/

Shop for forclosures retard.

Stop building new houses, buy old ones and resell them. Mines worth 64k now in just over a year of owning it.

Stricter UGB by leftist pols and govt workers has created an artificial imbalance of supply vs demand. All in the name of reducing "urban sprawl". They've also managed to McFuckle the cost of obtaining a college degree. Hooray for the leftists.

Yeah, totally get roommates. You know, people who can steal, fuck your bitch, rip you off, or bring who do that.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/FL/fsba,fsbo,fore_lt/house_type/45841592_zpid/14_rid/3-_beds/2-_baths/0-40000_price/0-148_mp/2000-_lot/globalrelevanceex_sort/29.436533,-81.665926,29.306235,-81.850462_rect/12_zm/0_mmm/

16k for a small 3 2 in the middle of a national forest.

we /out/ now.

Grab some chickens and goats, maybe grow some citrus if you'd want, but there is a walmart within 10 miles so its fine, 20 minute drive to get all your shit.

Rent prices aren't skyrocketing though. 1 bedroom apartments have been stable at around 1.200$ for at least the last 5 years or so.

Actual prices on houses and apartments on the other hand.. I bought an apartment 2 years ago and it's already doubled in value from 250k$ to 500k$

Florida is expensive as hell unless you want to live in some of the most dangerous areas in the entire US

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/FL/fsba,fsbo,fore_lt/house_type/45878591_zpid/14_rid/3-_beds/2-_baths/40000-140000_price/148-516_mp/2000-_lot/globalrelevanceex_sort/29.215257,-81.636143,28.95393,-82.005215_rect/11_zm/0_mmm/

136k, sits on a private lake, 3 2 2k sqft. Private fireplace, and separate 22x30 2 car detached garage with its own private screen room with built in theatre system facing the lake.

>1 bedroom apartments have been stable at around 1.200$ for at least the last 5 years or so.
>1 bedroom
>1200
you made it too obvious schlomo.

Stop thinking all Floridians live near the coast you west coast cuck.

Florida has more livable land then most states do, especially if you enjoy the innawoods living.

Not everything has to have a starbucks and a fucking shake shack.

>neighborhoodscout.com/fl/crime

Wow, sure is really safe here, want the demographics report as well?

What is this thing call rent? I ask because here everyone owns his house, even the gyppos.
What kind of a shitty shack do you have that you can drastically alter to follow a fashion?
Here in the civilized world you would need a jackhammer to do that, assuming the walls you would want to take out aren't structural.

yeah I lost shattered or broke 80% of my teeth in an accident and they have just slowly cracked and withered away, its really depressing and I look like a meth head.

with this in mind I do not know how universal dental coverage is controversial

Uhh, no. I've known people who rented in Florida for ages. I've checked out prices. Houses go for 800$/ month in rent in WHITE neighborhoods.
Florida is cheap, nigga.

It depends where you live, but the reason as to why rent prices are skyrocketing here, is because the number of illegals living 5 to a single. Managers have gotten fed up, thats why rent costs 1100 and more, and that's next to ghetto as spics. Cant wait till everify becomes mandatory, then they'll start to fuck off and rent prices will plummet.

I pay 1010 for a 1 br but thats only because I got the place 4 years ago and they are not allowed to raise the price every year, but once the place becomes vacant, they can set the price to whatever they want. The single is going for 1095 now, don't even want to image what my place will go for now.

Uhm I am not sure if you think the price is too low or too high.

Anyway see for yourself

finn.no/realestate/lettings/search.html?geoLocationName=Sentrum, Oslo&lat=59.91192&location=0.20061&lon=10.73361&radius=10000

As you can see most ~30sqm apartments go for around 10k nok every month (1.200$)

It's been like that for years and years

>He died so that you could pay more for rent.