Why are even good looking successful rich Americans raising their wife's sons?

Why are even good looking successful rich Americans raising their wife's sons?

they could pass as Randy's kids honestly

He's fucking them

I never understood why willingfully taking a mans son is seen as being a cuck in instances when the girl never cheated on you. I would see it as a far bigger defeat if another man took my son and turned his loyalty away from me.

establishing dominance

I prefer dating women with kids so they go the fuck away and leave me alone once in a while.

He's married to that thing? Poor guy, he's flushing his legacy and his genes down the toilet with that despicable beaner

fuckkkk

really stimulates the neurons

Notice how you didn't say "intelligent"?

Because that's literally what cuck means you moron. Cuckoo bird places its eggs in other birds nests, therby "cucking" them.

>losing the title to a poo
>successful
Pick one

Ah yes. A man with no stakes in the future. I know your type.

you are wasting your resources on another man's genetics

> loyalty

since the son is not expected to provide for the father, loyalty is not necessary

but its cuckuldry , plain and simple. The man would be better off spending time raising his own kids rather than someone else's

This. You're cucking the kids father, especially if he is paying child support. You aren't of any fiscal responsibility to the kids if you don't want to be.

>in the future
>future

Because most successful guys marry later in life. By that time, it's hard to find a mate that hasn't already had kids with someone. I know because I'm currently going through it :(

You're wasting resources, including time, on someone else's kid. That's being a cuck.

You're an idiot. It is a man whose wife has sex with someone else. I'm gonna make your firstborn call me daddy and then we will see how alpha you feel.

>Orton
>successful

He never once worked for anything his entire career. Plus he was an ultra Chad riding on the wave of MUH FATHER'S LEGACY for the 2000s

>implying that poo isn't based as fuck

Bullshit. Trump found Melania in his 50s?

A successful guy can find himself a childless woman easy.

>ihavenoideawhatimtalkingabout.jpg

Just find a young wife, i.e. at least below 25. At least.

What's your problem? Why would you even be interested in someone above 25?

Orton already was married and had a kid, I think the girl in the picture is his, if not then it's even worse.

What are you even talking about? Spending resources on someone else's kid is not alpha.

It's only acceptable if you have tons of illegitimate children yourself and your "wife" is rich.

If you're a single/divorce dad with 3 kids and marries a woman with 2 daughters and is a millionaire... that's not so bad. She has resources to take care of her daughters.

Worst Korea with the bantz, daddy.

>daddy

Sikhs are the most based,anti-muslim,warrior motherfuckers in the WORLD! They're %2 of the population of India 20+ percent of the military
They are highly productive people and should have their own country . We are going to need these badass motherfuckers when we wipeout the muzzies!!See pic related

Trumps got a little bit more money and influence than me. Believe me, I'd love to marry a model that competed in my made-for-tv beauty pageant.

>I'm gonna make your firstborn call me daddy

gay

It's an option, Sven. And young girls have their perks, sure. But they also have their drawbacks. Most of the ones that I've dated usually vapid, shallow, or some combination of the two. I think I might start going to church again - I'd like a nice Christian girl with morals.

Asians are true beta cucks

Those are "cowbirds" that do that.

I thought south Koreans are supposed to be smart. Or are you some Burger English teacher there? That would explain your lack of intelligence

>Most of the ones that I've dated usually vapid, shallow, or some combination of the two
That's women for you. If they like you enough they will just change their personality to fit yours after a while.

We live in a shallow culture (especially the younger kids) so of couse they are like that now.

>I think I might start going to church again - I'd like a nice Christian girl with morals.
It's that mostly a meme even in burgerland? Have heard many burgers say that.

>Just find a young wife, i.e. at least below 25. At least.

Lol'd, you'll change that opinion when you get older. Who the fk thinks 25 is old, are you 16?

>Burger English teacher
This. There are no real Koreans on Sup Forums.

because being good looking and rich doesnt mean you arent a pathetic cuck

25 is actually quite old for women. They are the most fertile in their early 20s. If they are over 30 they have lost most of their value.

no japs either but everyone takes the epic fake broken english bait everytime

>It's that mostly a meme even in burgerland?

I would say no, honestly. I have a good friend around my age that is a hardcore baptist. He met his wife at church. They had a long, sexless, 1.5 year courtship....but he's very happy. She's a great girl too, docile, supportive, obedient, loving, wonderful mother to their children. I'm quite jealous.

Hey screw you! I was raised by an old couple thay loved me very much!! They didn't xare I came from very,very,very,very far away . They didn't care I didn't have their blood,they loved me unconditionally!! I'm so grateful to them.
I have an awesome family now :)!! My cousin is a pain in the butt sometimes, but I still love her,and all my family.

Americans are born cuckolds and die as cuckold. Thats just the way they are.

50%

Faggots

Your entire country is doing the same thing!

Fuck you, you beta cuck. I am an orphan too and manage to raise myself

Wait what...Randy left his high school sweetheart bitch for some beaner?! HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

If you raised him since he was baby he is your kid.
You will always be his dad.

Hey pal, we can't all milk rats in the sewer to survive and grow up to be crackheads!

If a nigger is born in France he is french

>Denmark

hahahahaha

Is that someone happy on Sup Forums ? God bless you

And you think the people who live in Guyane/Guadeloupe/La RĂ©union/Mayotte are what ? White ?

What I said flew right over your head didnt it?

Literal cuck. Your wifes sons will do the same to women (who love it).

I have a great big family ,my own plot of land,a wonderful partner in life,and 4 kids of my own. What's not to be happy about?
Everything depends on how you look at it! A bear just destroyed of my old chicken coops last night. Guess what? That just means I can build bigger ones in it's place !! I just got free demolition lol !

Stfu roastie

works for me