Wow, this is powerful... Truly illustrates what it's like living in drumpf's america... deep af

Wow, this is powerful... Truly illustrates what it's like living in drumpf's america... deep af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mmU55dT9AQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

>has painting skill
>wastes it on KANGZ

Sad!

What a reversal! Those Jews where not forgiving to the black man.

Literally shaking....

Not like his skill is anything extraordinary

WE

The sphinx is clearly older than the Ancient Egyptians given the flood erosion meaning that if WE WUZ KANGZ is true then they were still niggers back then since they took one of the oldest relics of an ancient, advanced civilization and chiseled their own visage on it.

WAZ

KANGZ

and shiet

youtu.be/mmU55dT9AQI

t. Graham Hancock

truly inspired, headed to hobby lobby now

WUZ

KANGZ

nigger delusions...should be the name of the painting

if you are so obsessed with Africa, go back to it with the rest of your kind

stay woke whiteboi

The delusion is strong, but at least he's a decent painter

i love how nignogs always equate themselves with Egyptians. There is not a single black controlled country on the planet that has thrived. What the hell makes them think they would be descendants of Egyptians?

he's a pretty good painter

how do the niggers explain modern day egyptians not being black?

Say what you want about its political message but that painting looks good.

egyptians aren't even real africans.
gr8 b8 m8

They're not REAL egyptians

Because egypt is in africa. And africa = niggers

If they hate 'merica so much why dont they just git back to africa?

EUROPEANS

Actually for farming, common in South America too. But no let's just believe in giants.

That nigger has more skill talent and ability in his left hand then you do in your entire body.

Retarded painting with no meaning, but it looks pretty well made for a nigger.

i wonder why all those black pharaohs went to America to become slaves.

So black have created nothing in the world, have added nothing to the overall history of it, have created no great cultural artifacts so they feel inclined to steal others? That's what I'm getting from this thread.

Is he dissing Trains?
Trains are cool as FUCK!

sphynx is way bigger than pyramids

forgot the >

>implying that american niggers aren't impoverished and retarded due to the policies of democratic local governments that have been in place for decades

somebody send him the story from the other thread about ancient egyptians being mostly turkish and european

But black blood is just a synonym for evil and the intent to kill

t. pathetic weeb who reads too much samurai manga

I mean he's an alright painter but jesus christ, have they ever heard of a thing called subtlety?

Arabs weren't black wtf. Muhammad was even described as to having had relatively fair skin compared to Arabs.

did your local news talk about the Islamic attacks against Christians?

Slaughters, rather.