Poland is fucked

Poland is taking in rapefugees. Game over man, game over. You can all laugh now.

tvp.info/31229098/korytarz-humanitarny-polska-moze-przyjac-syryjczykow-na-rekonwalescencje

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a translation polan

We never weren't laughing buddy

>moze
What will poland be like with rapefugees and the euro as currency?

Like poorfag version Sweden, my dude. Its the future you chose.

God help any refugee that starts some real shit lmao, I've never met a pole that wasn't on the edge of going full DEUS VULT.

WHY?! Seriously WHY?!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based Macron finally did it

So much for based Poland. Fucking globalists are too rich. They just gave to our goverment kike gold and they will do anything. We cannot stop this.
USA fall
Germany fall
France fall
UK fall

How can we not fall? We may as well join them.

>Minister spraw zagranicznych Witold Waszczykowski oświadczył, że Polska rozpatruje możliwość przyjęcia osób z Syrii w ramach korytarzy humanitarnych. Szef polskiej dyplomacji powiedział, że rząd jest na „początku etapu myślenia o korytarzach humanitarnych”.

Minister of foreign affairs Witold Waszczykowski said that Poland is thinking about possibility of accepting people from Syria as part of humanitarian corridor. Minister said that government is beginning to think about creation of humanitarian corridor.

Use google translate for the rest of the article I'm too mad to translate the whole thing.

But why would they want to be in Poland? We're not rich like Sweden or Germany. These poor rapefugees won't get free handouts. This is ridiculously stupid move. We are also very nationalist and conservative nation.

Sorry to hear that. Pretty fucked up.

>Germany fall

No, we still have money :^)

God damn it Poland

I lost the picture of a polish guys.
Btw it was something like that:
>Take refugees
>Put them at the western border with a ticket train for Germany

Those refugees will be in Poland for a maximum of 2 weeks before heading to Sweden on Germany

Why would refugees stay in countries without gibs? I give it a year before they move to Germany or Sweden, whichever closer.

>refugees won't get free handouts

Wrong. You will feed them, provide them with shelter and give them monthly allowance :^)

We all knew it is going to end this way, Poland and Hungary can not fight France and Germany. It hurts, it really fucking hurts to know there is no hope or justice in this wretched world but this is the reality we have to accept. We are all going to see in our lifespan the end European culture and people.

First Poland, then Russia!!

Stupid pole fags.

You guys honestly think you can join the EU, receiving EU funding and assistance without holding the humanitarian values of the EU?

And even if it were not for those humanitarian values, Germany and other countries are struggling to cope with the refugees yet you don't do anything to help.

Union implies togetherness in good times and in bad times. Poland and hungary needs to help out or they should leave the EU and repay the money EU gave to them.

I hope we won't...

>it hurts

Your agony is gorgeous lmao

rip Sup Forumsand

its not too late polan. you can still get a mob of people to kill them. you outnumber them like a million to one

>Why would refugees want to stay in Poland when germoney is right next door, they know they can get gibs if they go, and they will go
>Refugees will get harassed, murdered and bullied by the Polish, which will make them want to move even more
>The Polish government might say they're taking refugees but then not do shit, like Hungary does
It's nothing

This BASED leaf speaks the truth

Poland, start warming your house for the migrants.
You're about to be enriched!

Another one falls before the almighty leader of the free world.

Fake news. Nothing is decided, so far it's just teasing. Also it's not about taking in migrants, but giving them healthcare and sending back

Brace yourself Polan, god help you.

99.99% of the people here never experienced harm by refugees IRL yet they continue to complain about these people. How can you be this type of asshole???

>Germany and other countries are struggling to cope with the refugees
Well it's their fucking fault isn't it? If you touch a fire you get burned and you can't blame anybody for it.

>Union implies togetherness
Honestly Leaf! Where's the union part in the EU? It's non-existent.

Consider the EU Army.(Which is going to be used Domestically to stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Well duh
What did you except? Poland can't live without EU gibs and EU won't give any gibs if you don't take rapafugees. The only way to avoid rapefugees is to quit EU but you will never do that

Reminder to all Euro fags that the EU will destroy all your national sovereignty if you stay in it much longer.

It's probably like 19 people. Even Japan took in like 20. Stop overreacting

Never thought she'd be able to give me a boner, yet here we are

Shut the fuk up you dumb sand-nigger.

>humanitarian values of the EU
Are you fucking joking?
Retarded leaf.

You can only get blown up once.

>Your agony is gorgeous
>kraut fag gets knifed and bombed
German anons are far and away the most pathetic posters on Sup Forums

Haha you are as fucked as the rest of us now. I thought your Khan'd blood would made you stand strong like the only other no refugee countries in east Asia but nope not Khan'd hard enough obviously. Good news is your European, bad news is you won't be for much longer.

Well you guys still have some of the necessary infrastructure around to house them. Just need to stop using them as a museum and such. We might even be able to work out a mutually beneficial deal to temporarily house them there till their applications can be processed.

Triggered? :^)

Fuck you kraut cuck
Go suck some more Turkish and Syrian Dick and watch as your female family members are raped by your pets.
No wonder you fucking idiots managed to destroy your great country three times in 100 years.

Let me see:
Poland it's a slav, devoted catholic and white country.
Syrians won't last long there. Literally will get beaten daily.

Pooland just got MANCHESTER'D

lmao

Triggered? :^)

>Polan
>YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Don't worri Polish bro, they just want to go to Germoneystan of Gibbs Caliphate, and Swedenistan of Retardistans.

HOLY SHIT THEY CAVED IN NO TIME, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

Christian values, everyone!

lmao

You mean THAT kind of healthcare? Mengele style? It's worthy of consideration

C U C K E D

I don't care if every continental Euro dies in an orgy of blood and bullets. You chose your fate and the Anglo will continue his dominance, maybe Russia will pour over the border before every Euro is dead and save (rape) you

If they start that shit they do in the cuck'd countries, there's going to be a massive backlash.

Yeah and one of their women was raped and robbed for it.

Do not betray your ethnic women to foreign hordes, even if half of them ask for it.

>Europe
>Christian
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yup, definitely triggered :^)

The Poles will go berserk.

Oh I will, my friend. I will also watch polish, France and British females getting raped by sandniggers. This is our revenge. You didn't want us so you won't get anything. We will destroy Europe forever.

>Syrian Dick
That's a fucking meme, you can hardly ever find Syrian refugees.

Why is everybody making a big deal out of this? """refugees""" are just in it for the money. None of them will stay in a poor country like Poland, it's going to be like Portugal all over again where they all migrate to Germany and Sweden.

Now it is up to nuclear Khanate Russia to preserve blonde, red hair, blue/green eye features from the dark tide.

That's right. Let the hate flow through you, mehmet. Let it flow.

Thank you Germany.
We almoust forgive you WW2.
But it you just have to destroy europe at least once per 100 years.

>France and British females getting raped by sandniggers
Your forget one thing, your government approve of this, Polish aren't

Anytime literally KRAUTED

lmao

I will, my future Ahmed. We will crash the EU.

The only trigger you have to worry about is the one on muhammad's gun down the block.
I'd give Germany max 50 years before you rename yourself Germanistan or the Islamic Republic of Germany.

It's not Germany's fault. The ptb put so much on Germany because it has one of the most pronounced and strongest national identities in Europe. And that's what they want broken. If Germany's identity falls, the rest of the continent's will follow much easier.

>moze

zabij sie debil

>triggered Amerifat

lmao this day just can't get any better

Hate to break it to you bro, but you just got cuck'd.

>Polish government
Good joke. Polish government is ruled by eu aka Germany. They get all their gibs from us.

You fucking idiots.

THEY WILL NOT STAY IN POLAND ANYWAY

THEY ALL GO TO GERMANY

THEY ARE DOING IT BECAUSE CHURCH TOLD THEM TO DO IT
>muh based Christians
>muh based conservative Poland
FUCK CHRISTIANITY AND FUCK THE KIKE ON A STICK
picture realted kike slave responsible for this
I'm out. I will be preparing a pagan uprising or something.

You will provide your women, they'll make sure of it.

You took billions in European aid. Time to do your part

Also it's okay you are used to invasions

>Studied in Germany
>Lived in Germany
>Used to want to move back and work
>Close friends now tell me not to bother, everything is going to shit
>Virtue signaling idiots like you say WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!! And pretend it's patriotic to cede your birthright to a bunch of lazy stone age mongoloids with 75 IQs
>mfw watch it burn to the ground
Yeah I'm "triggered" bc I know what your generation of pussies just dumped in the garbage.
Hope you like burkhas and Halal everything

I met a dutch bitch on tinder, we went out to diner, fucked and then our own ways.

A few weeks later, I see her and a friend of her (blonde qt) sitting in a bar with 5 rapefugee men who were clearly going to fuck her the shit out.

Deleted tinder afterwards

>implying they aren't afraid to loose their seats.
I know current Polish gov is meme gov, but at least they wouldn't cover up rapefugees crime like you know who.

Going to be fun to have the EU fuck with NATO country.

This poland.

The first week they are there in the dark of the night. Give no warning of your attacks. Show no mercy. Let a handful escape to spread the terror.

Haha. I don't think so. They won't want to stay here.

With that headline, its like they expect the other 25 to commit some kind of rape in a few weeks.

Why are you even so protective over Poland? They hate your guts over there even when you freed them from German occupation. They are westernized slavs.

NOOOOO POLAND YOU FUCKING PUSSIES YOU WERE THE LAST BASTION OF A WHITE ETHNOSTATE AND NOW YOU HAVE GIVEN IN SHAME ON YOU

They dont have to help with shit. The cucked countries went out of their way to import these migrants. Poland deserves none of the responsibility.

The EU can try to fuck them but they can ride it out and eventually leave if its real trouble.

They owe nothing, pay nothing back.

>raping and beating my countrymen isn't harm
fuck you sandnog

>If Germany's identity falls, the rest of the continent's will follow much easier.

It already hapen. Germans was mindfucked slowly for generations. Still they do nothing.

I hope people will be extra racist on all rapefuges if they realy settle in V4.

Right, because what Germany is doing it's so much better, right?
>"ma'am they are from a diferent culture where rape is allowed, they refuse to be part of our culture"
>"np let all of them come lol"
Leftism, everyone!

Let no one into your country.

Contribute to refugee camps there. That is all. Also start building fences on all borders just so you have the option to close them.

>asking this kind of question on Sup Forums of all places
Lurk moar, summerfag!

>Why are you even so protective over Poland?
Why wouldn't I?
>They hate your guts
Why should they love Russia?Especially USSR, I can't find a single good reason.
>They are westernized slavs
>implying there is a big difference between russians and polish.

Well our news and politics have gone to shit so we all suffered.

I think I recognize this German shitposter from another thread. Well baited my friend