I think we found /our guy/. You could call it a love connection

I think we found /our guy/. You could call it a love connection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN25BCz1UIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>failed TV actor and game show host who got fired when he asked for a ridiculous $500,000 raise in the 80s
>wears makeup and a toupee
>/ourguy/

this is the best the far right can muster. give them a break.

>/ourguy/
I agree, he definitely is.

Wouldn't call sanders a commie, he's more of a socdem with a capital S. Better than the usual reformist/gradualist cucks but he is not a red, even if he likes larping as one.

But I already follow Chuck, OP

Didn't know the guy from The Dating Game was this based

wtf I love game shows now

And he has my last name!

Met this guy when I was younger, my family knew him and I got to watch him work on set and have a long chat when he finished recording everything.

Really down to earth, cool guy. Sincere and had a very warm presence. At the time he was hosting a show called Lingo on GSN. Asked him about his Love Connection days and his career in general. Never thought I'd see the day leftists gave a shit about him.

What a fucking timeline

wtf I love this guy now

Oy vey shut it down!

Wtf is your problem? Are you gay?

:'-)

>name the Jew
>Love Connection reboot cancelled 90 minutes later

Wow this really does a lot to dispel the ""myth"" that Jews run everything.

Not to mention he's fucking correct, even this Rabbi admits it:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN25BCz1UIs

did something happen to him lately? did (((they))) fuck him over or why doesnt he give a fuck anymore?

Imagining JIDF war room, old jews in a cramped little chamber with red flashing alarm lights going off, phone constantly ringing unanswered, horrible jew fear sweat stench in the air, with a few old hook noses wildly kvetching about: "How to handle the Chuck Woolery crisis"

>More like Chuck (awoo)lery :-)

>not to stir the pot
>names the Jew

Why didn't anybody warn him about concealing his power level? He's completely fucked now...

I think we have a new press secretary.

Spicey is FIRED.

He's old he doesn't give a fuck and concealing your power level is for cucks.

This filthy kike thinks not lasting in (((Holllywood))) somehow makes a man less base.

lol

Kikes are stupid and only good at math and litigious repetitive thought. Go to do my taxes you fucking kike, while I build civilization up again.

Pat Sajak is like based as fuck too!

It's not surprising, game show hosts get to meet regular, normal people all the time. The redpill occurs naturally when you get out of progressive bubbles. Self imposed or otherwise. Makes total sense to me.

>Sup Forums found another waifu
>another time that's a man
>still Sup Forumstards react strongly when called closet faggots

not waifu, a nii-san