Every generation has lived through a generation/world changing event

>Every generation has lived through a generation/world changing event.
>Our generation hasn't been through one yet.

What will it be?

My best guess is some sort of crusade against Islam and Muslim people in Europe and the western world, and a mass re-adoption of Christian faith, but this is a best-case scenario.

It will be mass unemployment and the destruction of the middle class in the west.

9/11 and the GWoT doesn't count? Every kind of governmental overstep into personal lives nowadays is still justified with "wul muh terrorism" even 17 years later

The Second American civil war is my bet.

ull c nigga

>our
9/11 you juvenile faggot

>implying the rise of the information age hasn't destroyed this paradigm

they got rid of "events" like WW2 or whatever

now we have the slow creep

>not being old enough to remember 9/11

lol

birth of the internet

>what is being genocided by ooga boogas for 500 dollers

>trump winning in 2016

>not world changing

he won in the era of political correctness

that is huge

donald fucking trump is president

>Generation defining.
>9/11.

9/11 is one of many hundreds of terror attacks that will be the cause of something greater than what the aftermath of 9/11 was.

>coffee AND snus
why

>This is the way the world ends
>Not with a bang but a whimper

>there are kids on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that were born after 9/11

The Age of Automation and AI. It will change the world more than any period before it and question what is human worth if humans are no longer needed to do the work they used to.

9/11 also underage b&

Shit, wrong image

Our generation has been through them.
There have been, "time slips"..."uncounted moments" which happened but people don't easily reference them because later people referenced a moment by the SAME numbers already used earlier.

This has been happening every year to every couple years to every few years.

Our generation will live another Great War. And we'll be the last. Our sons and grandsons will be just a pussies.

The internet, globalization, TV etc changed the world more than most "world changing events" you speak of.

My guess is a partial collapse of capitalist democracies as automation eats away at employment. And then the cyborg/human schism that will divide people and cause a war.

I can't remember 9/11 at all, I think I was like 3 then.

1995 my man.

Pretty much this. You see all these kike globalit puppets winning every other federal election including here in Canada. Hilary was (((their))) final piece to the puzzle. Someone who would do 100% of their bidding. Instead they keep trying to turn the public against him through their media to try and oust him.

>these "people" were watching Baby Einstein and eating cheerios from a little plastic baggie
>while the rest of us were learning what the fuck was going on
ree

I know, it's weird as hell.

I recently visited my old high school and they had "student profiles" hanging on the wall where new students would fill in what their hobbies, favorite movies/music etc. are so it's easier to socialize.
Seeing their post 9/11 birth dates made me feel super uncomfortable.

hmm lets see i was alive for 9/11 remember it very well... I believe the next big event will be fall of the EU, and then more war in Europe

The only "event" we will be going through is being butchered by machete wielding Africans as the final extermination move as soon as demographics facilitate it (within 20 years) our corpses will be feasted upon and our lands handed over to the global proletariat.

The Jew will rule for 10,000 years unopposed by this Afro-Ghoul horde as they will believe they are free because whitey is gone, particularly after they cleanse their own orthodox sects and any European allies.

Islam is just here long enough to pass "Tolerance Laws" (look that up right now and WHO proposed it), extremism laws, and hatespeech laws all designed to minimise the ability of EUROPEANS/WHITES to resist what is happening/coming.

This why POC are being turned into a vanguard in America so they will vote to take away white American firearms, as soon as that is done the full brunt of African demographics will be unleashed upon Europe. This is why ALL interracial preparatory conditioning in Europe is BM/WF and Africans in historical contexts, despite there being a plethora of comparativly larger minorities -currently-.

There is your event. I hope you enjoyed the truth.

When the power goes out in mass..you youngsters will have your 'event'. Then mass reeeeee

>1995

We're going to bring back biblical stoning.

All the niggers and fags, bro. Day of the rope is real.

>"people"
Goddamn ageist

It'll happen sometime in the next decade as these events happen 80 years in between each other and WW2 ended 72 years ago

My best guess is the EU collapses which puts Europe in a depression and eventually into a civil war in numerous nations.
America's political class system will implode and its economy will tank at which point they'll declare martial law and become a military state.
America will eventually attack Iran and start WW3

Globalism trying to take over the world of course.

>disrespecting the dead
civil war now

To add to this, as part of the process there will be mass unemployment (this is why you have the migrant crisis to depress labour to and crash the welfare state), mass automation and the crippling debt bubble of female higher education and public pensions which will annihilate western economies creating masses of unemployed native Europeans and low IQ unskilled invaders who will then clash in civil wars, various ceasars will arise championing each faction until finally the Jew slaughters us all with foreign mercenaries and ghoul militias and then crowns themselves king of a two tier world of Jew/AI aristocracy and a Afro-Mixed underclass. At this pojt all depictions to European history will be Afircanized and it's like we never existed (testing phase is being done now, hense all the weird "black knights").

Same thing will happen to east Asia via economic bridges between China and Africa.

By 2100 or earlier it will be all over.

My generation is one of the last of its kind, people born after 98'-99' are complete retards, given iphones into their hands before they even knew how to eat properly.

Muslim invasion

WW3 on American soil

London is about to get nuked.

2025: Season of the Witch

This, we take it for granted but the Internet has changed the game like nothing else ever has or ever will.

>being proud of 1995
Like seriously, is there a way to stop newfags coming in?
You hadn't even hit puberty when we were shitposting in the mid 2000s.

911 kinda counts, but not to OP because he is not American. Do you really care about all the terrorist attacks in Sweden and Germany? I know that I sure dont care.

What's your point?

I was born in 97' and didn't even hear about 9/11 until I was like 13

This probably
>Mass, incredibly localized immigration + unbrigdable political fragmentation = ???

9/11 caused the GWoT, which led to the incompetent invasion of Iraq, which led to the Arab Spring, which led to the Syrian Civil War, which helped ISIS rise, which caused the Saracen invasion of Europe. If you think 9/11 didn't impact the entire world, you are an ignorant fag.

9/11 was the largest terrorist attack in history though, that was a big day for the whole world

Most of us already lived through one. That would be 9/11

How the fuck do you almost make it to high school without learning about 9/11? Its possibly the single most impactful event on the world in the last 75 years

My point is that I do not care about things that happen in the rest of the world, Just here in the US. OP probably feels the same about us. Sure, the US and Australia sent soldires, but they didnt die on our soil, so they do not matter. '

I do not even care about things like Hurricane Katrina, because I live in California...It didnt happen here so it didnt affect me. Louisiana might as well be a foreign country

What a boring fucking ride

old books? I went to highschool from 2010 to 2014 and our books were so old, they didnt even have 9/11 in them. Our schools were underperforming, so we got old shit.

And it is that self-centered attitude that will ensure the West accepts the chains of servitude to Islam.

America - Second Civil War when the leftists/autifucks really kick off. It will be a lot better than in Europe where the muslims begin to rise up and attempt to snatch our homeland from us. Hundreds of millions will die and any white survivors will have to go to America or Russia.

I can only get so erect

Blissful ignorance?