He's right you know

Buy a Pistol > Shoot a few people before you are taken down

Buy an AR 15 > Shoot an entire classroom or a school before you are taken out.

It's time for some gun control. They cause all the deaths. There is simply no defence for this. There's no reason to own an assault rifle.

Pol BTFO by Oliver. How can you ever recover??

Source?

1400 little girls raped by British-Pakis in Rotherham, and disgusting half-sandnegro Brits (including and espesically John Olliver) still support unchecked migration.

I guess it works both ways, Angloid.

Dont be dumb

Bin that gun

No guns are allowed on school grounds in the first place.

Steal a lorry.
Mow down 3 1/2 classroom equivalents of adults.

Start a fire at a party. Kill a classroom to 10 classrooms of people.

KISS when you want to kill a ton of people. Guns and bombs are pretty shitty for doing it.

Proper analogy:
A school shooting: ban guns
A shoe bomb: ban shoes

Oliver sucks at analogies

Because we shouldn't have to take our shoes off at the air port.

Also, remind me. How many people died in Manchester? How many people died in the US due to an "Assault Weapon"?
There are 0 deaths in the US related to Assault Rifles. There are some related to Semi-Automatic Weapons.
We have gun control. It doesn't work, and even if it was 100% strict, it still wouldn't work.
Guns do not cause all the deaths, otherwise the UK would have substantially less violent crime, instead all that "gun violence" you had converted to overall violent crime since fewer guns were in the picture.

In the end, it stopped nothing. Maybe if you had an armed populace, Manchester's bombing could have been prevented.

You suck at shooting pistols. 15 round mag plus or two reloads ands what's the difference?
Besides most gun related homicides are committed with pistols.
Schools are gun free zones, so there is gun control.
You are a faggot

This
Bans should be shot and/or shoe'd.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

I'm surprised these fags wanted to take away guns, but not public education instead

The New British Empire:
Step 1: Disarm the populace. Check.
Step 2: Import gazillions of refugees inflating the labor market and debasing the culture. Check.
Step 3: Virtue Signal about mean things like guns. Check.
Step 4: Watch your family get raped by invaders.
Step 5: ?

How is the government going to take our guns away from us?

Bigger guns you say? So then the government is going to be the only ones with the weaponry.

>5 years after guns are confiscated all freedom is gone

I would let a million high school kids die for my freedom because I would die for it.

CONTROL

CONTROL

CONTROL

GIVE THE BRITISH JEW CONTROL!!!

YOU STUPID AMERICANS!

>guns cause all the deaths

London car attack and knifing, Manchester concert bombing.

No guns. How soon you forget.

That's nice Achmed, but the gun control movement in America died before you were born.

You should probably stop wasting your time here and get a job.

>criminal
>white

>buy a truck
>mow down an entire pedestrian zone

You had your chance to disarm us in the 1700's. Fight better faggot!

>Buy a Pistol > Shoot a few people before you are taken down

Seung-Hui "No Fazin' the Blazin' Azn" Cho would like to have a word with you.

>It's time for some gun control. They cause all the deaths. There is simply no defence for this. There's no reason to own an assault rifle.
Says the brit who get his ass raped by a muslim threatening him with a butter knife and a plastic spoon

the top part is right, the bottom part...SHALL

More people probably die in car crashes in a day than 30 of those "mass" shootings. If you're so worried about it, get a gun to protect yourself and your family, thats all you have to worry about. Stop trying to baby sit 320 million people, bitch.

Hes right.

We should outlaw Gun Free Zones.