If you believe the Earth is flat, please kill yourself. You are dangerously detrimental to the human race

If you believe the Earth is flat, please kill yourself. You are dangerously detrimental to the human race

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it could be flat.

Can't be more flat than your mum.

Prove to yourself with math, science, visual evidence that the Earth curves 8 inches per mile squared.

Shouldn't take you longer than 5 minutes right?

I bet you won't :) You like that kike cock too much :)

Probably is when you think about it. Don't believe the world is flat? Get a spirit level. Put it on the ground. See? Its flat. If the Earth wasn't flat things would roll off it. Stands to reason. Stupid Europeans. No wonder we left.

it is flat, jews are hiding what lies beyond the south pole

nobody actually believes that, it's just memes and trying to trigger normalfags with le epic trolling

How would the earth rotate if it isn't round

how to flat earth 101

the 4 d's

Here is a photo of the Earth

looks like I won

They don't ever ask if any of the other planets are flat. They are not flat.

Does it rotate?

Do you feel like you're spinning at 1000mph?

Does a hot air balloon rising upwards see the earth spin 1000mph beneath it?

Yes

Yes

nsa jewchq cia mi5 mi6 idf how to flat earth

try wikileaks if you want all docs

What about "Flat Mooners" The moon doesn't spin, is it flat? Probably not but there might be secret alien-human bases there and NASA photoshops the evidence out.

I feel that flat earth is meant to make more plausible conspiracy theories look retarded.

Everyone knows the earth is a octagon

I'm convinced they are Shareblue cunts sent here to make us look bad. If you genuinely think the Earth is flat, I hope you watch your mom getting raped. I have a Mavic Pro and I have personally flown it up high enough to film the fucking curvature of the Earth. Plus, anyone that isn't a poorfag knows that the horizon does in fact drop when you are in a plane. You're either from Shareblue, or you're poor as fuck and have no way to confirm the Earth is MASSIVE and spherical.

>Spends 10000 hours in paint faking a round (((earth)))
>Can't even be bothered to put in the stars.

Most conspiracy theories are retarded

Sinead fuck off

>truth is dangerous

jee.. wonder who's behind this post

It is a typical jewish psyop

So what stops me from falling off the edge?

Do flat earthers really believe there is an icewall at edge guarded by special ops security?

You can see the fucking curve in that webm, retard.

Your fat american ass causes your feet to dig into the ground

Either way they deserve to be lobotomized or thrown in an oven.

There's a line where being retarded and pretending to be are indistinguishable. This is well beyond it.

The earth is actually the shape of a fidget spinner, don't let the (((media))) and (((science))) tell you otherwise. Anyone who denies this is a shill.

Yes, no and no because gravity.

FE is all about Perspective.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>the sun rises and sets in a different spot every day, highest on June 21st and lowest Decemberr 21st
>So either the tilted Earth revolves around the sun or the sun moves in a fucking corkscrew above the flat Earth
Wonder which it is

Why are we arguing this? it was proven that the earth isn't flat thousands of years ago

yeah, I wonder why would anybody try to push a backwards ideology ignoring modern science

J-TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!

>there are people here that actually think the earth is flat
>there are people here that think space programs are bad because 'muh tax dollur'

It's a shame we're back to off-season Sup Forums

It's gonna be a long four years until the board gets good again

How do the space agencies work in a flat earther's mind? So people spend years working hard to get a degree studying science to be able to work at nasa only to be told when they get the job "actually the earth is flat, gravity doesn't exist, everything you have learned is a lie. Here's the real science also pls dont tell anyone"

Uh oh retard alert! Ever heard of the Newtons laws of motion?

the earth is flat, hollow, and filled with cyborg nazis fighting reptillian shapeshifting psychic child molesting jewish demons

Take the flat hollow nazi earth pill pol.

No more detrimental than those who believe in gods.

Hell yeah my man, this is the real truth that the reptilian alien cyborg kikes want to hide from the masses.

Flat Earth is a way to discredit real conspiracies. I'm certain of it. I'd also bet money jewry or an intelligence agency is behind it.

If the earth was round then how come it doesnt roll on the fabric of space rather than """ rotate" """ ? Spherical objects will ALWAYS roll when apply force to them.

who cares what an old fart said? Does he speak on behave of Islam or Muslims like the Pope? What do you think we are Cuckatholic? lmao
your point ?

This is painted sphere on a black green screen. You can see the shine on iy just as any other toy ball.

Also, if you look carefully, the antenna in the pic has a bend in it. the footage may have been altered to make the horizon in the image appear flat. Still doesn't mean I think the Earth is round tho just had to point it out.

I'd say they are similar. Both are opposed to logic, science, reason, and any kind of argumentation based on evidence.

>implying the earth isnt flat
>implying science is real
>implying climate change is real
>implying evolution is real
>implying the government didnt stage sandy hooks
>implying bush didnt stage 9/11

Kill yourself you fucking bluepilled liberal cucks.

No these people are actors that just play along to get paid. The sole purpose of the space program is to prevent people from discovering the ice wall and the lands that lie beyond.

>OP (((believes))) the Earth is round
>OP can't even into knowing the Earth is flat

>implying the spherical earth isn't a meme

I work for the Department of Information Control and Knowing. This is from a very secure computer and is very important that I am not discovered, but the stories are true. We currently spend 100 billion dollars a year on the protection the Flat Earth's true origin. We have 30,000 automated ships blocking the seawall. All pilots are paid, called Pilot hazard fees. This is how we keep people silent. We have never been to space, that money was used to make the information Matrix in the 1960s. We worked with the Russians to make sure the populace was stupid didn't know about the flat earth. We taught fake physics in school. All pictures you see of anything over 100k feet is CGI. even the stuff from the 50s is computer generated. We have AI systems running everything. The overlords (lizard people) keep us in check. We are warming up the earth for them. you have been warned. The Jews are lizard people. they want your blood.

Joe

Thanks Joe, for your honesty

This is some top tier b8

I love this flat earth meme keep it up lads