This is the leftist reaction to terror

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQpCuYS41Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=TFrMDGfW_Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=YswhUHH6Ufc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dude music heals lmao
God I hate stupid women so much

Good. Now they are all in one space together.

Easier to take out.

oh look joos profiting off death

what else is new

Remember to turn the other cheek goyim lol

totally not expected big surprise concert with a lot of big music stars who just happened to have nothing going on at the moment, and it probably wasn't all set up already. What a treat.

Hope this one someone blow directly on the stage. Fuck u world. They are too dumbasses to educate themselves. All they care is their feelings.

The difference is this time there will be a mass security increase. For some reason it took the deaths of 22 people for the UK to recognize that. The fact that a high level of security is needed at a teenage concert should be very telling.

Oh well, if we light candles it will all go away.

Just carry on as normal, dumb mindless sheep

No we don't have to put more security. We have to cleanse Muslim and send them back the thier shithole and build a wall aroud them

At least finish the job this time, mudshits.

Why can't terrorists take out people that matter? It's always Jane doe and her retarded spawn.

Maybe some of you Brit's should tell your leaders this.

They needed some more "FUCK YOU" bands like Metallica or something.

haha youre a good leaf i rake u last

it'd be like when that plane crashed with richie valens and the big booper, except the whole world would hate muslims, instant crusade starter

It's like they've mixed up us and the terrorists:
They think the trolls ought to hang; they think the terrorists will go away if you don't pay them any attention.
>it's another Sup Forums are the real jooz manipulators episode

HOW SICKENING

DO YOU THINK THE PARENTS WANT TO HEAR

DANGEROUS WOMAN

OR "I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YA"

HOW ABOUT "BANG BANG ALL OVER YOU, BANG BANG THERE GOES YOUR HEART!"

youtube.com/watch?v=nQpCuYS41Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=TFrMDGfW_Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=YswhUHH6Ufc

>Yaroslav the Wise

So if the Brits and those degenerates called popstars carry on as usual, why wouldn´t islamic fundamentalists do the same? Isn´t this like giving a kid coffee to drink, bitch about the kid acting up and then giving it another cup?

I hope she bombs it

Arena Grenade is just asking for another one now. Still a brave move and if the muslims don't do shit she's proven herself a stronger force than radical islam. Imagine that, a random degenerate whore being more powerful than people who dedicate their lives to destroying what she stands for, and losing.

That bomb HAS to be bigger now.

New terrorist tactic. One week-delayed double tap bombing.

The people saying to carry on as usual don't actual care about people being killed though, in fact they probably like it because it gives them the chance to act all high and moghty on social media.

At least until it happens to someone they know, anyway.

because you big brained turkey. The people that matter are the ones creating these attacks & giving the orders and then they turn around and throw big surprise concerts and the Great Manchester Run

I'm guessing they will have barriers and security. Seems hypocritical.

that sounds like a great show. lucky manchester!

>my kielbasa when it gets bombed AGAIN

Yes, change absolutely nothing in response to a bunch of your children being blown up by an invading culture.

>Terrorists reaction to this news.
They must be excited as fuck, not only did their bomb kill people, but the bait is returning with even more bait for more rats to be killed!

I h8 all women

Take it away, Muhammad. This ones on the house.

What did she "sell" for fame and who is she really?

It should be preformed for an exclusively Muslim crowd and it be made up 75% "refugees" and they are not allowed to have heavy security.

>there will be a mass security increase.

then a mass of cries about "racism" and "profiling" and the security will disappear at the next concert, and it'll happen again.
and then everything repeats, over and over.

some random hoe who fucked some guy for a few months in return for fame.

>inb4 other cheek gets bombed even harder at the next concert
I will give all of my lulz

Can we get kek to praise another attack?

All those people think we should have open borders and just be more tolerant, it's like they're coming to dance on the graves of the dead. Their manager Scooter Braun will be rubbing his hands together though.

Wew lad

She certainly comes off as vapid and fake. Word is her mother.said she was a bizarre crazy ass when she was a kid.

Hahaha that would be aweson :D

>remember to buy your $5803 ticket for #ConcertForDeathPeopleTotallyNotMoney

Shit if another attack happened it would be fucking epic desu

In what ways?

it shall be so

bet there will be another bomb.

Standard illuminutti foot soldier, her mother has significant ties to MIC

>cold play and bieber

blow up the stage this time you retarded inbread goat fuckers

you have one job you dirty sand nigger, and i bet you're too stupid to even do that right.

What his name again?

What is mic?

would fuck that butt tho

Dan "Roles for Soles" Schneider

ISIS have no sense of humor if they don't respond.

>leftist

Leftists are commies and anarchists, not liberals. Having a benefit concert is the best PR move for her moving forward and guarantees that the venue will be completely sold out.

>Another one happens

LMAO

exactly, they wouldn't take out their enablers, it's almost like there is a non verbal agreement. they let them know they are close enough to kill them but they won't, and the enablers understand that if they start actively stopping this shit then they will become a target too, so instead the enablers pretend like nothing happened.

This fucking "beat them by continuing on with your life" is hilarious, they are pitching the tactic of doing nothing and trying to justify it somehow. This concert means shit to the people that lost their children. The people that are being paid to protect the citizens of the UK have failed at their jobs, across the board. They are all failures, they deserve no respect at this point.

Time to buy stock in candles?

the weirdest part about London attack are all the Beatles boots

Anyone else praying for another one? Will be the funniest thing to ever happen desu

Dan "child rape connoisseur" Schneider

I'm sure it's gonna be a blast

Will this concert bomb too?

Isn't Justin /ourguy/?
Will he drop some redpills?

WE CAN KILL THEM ALL AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT OR A MUDSLIME

// just saying

Congrats, you just gave buzzfeed a new headline

Ari is doing this so people stop riding her. It's the brain dead masses who are going to accept this as the end of the story to actual terrorist aspect.

So the leftist reaction to terror is not backing down, returning to the scene in greater numbers, and showing the terrorists they failed to change anything?

>wtf I love liberalism now

Alt-right...

If her concert gets bombed again she might quit the industry.

If ISIS was to make a statement, this would be where its at.

Plus its libshits putting on a big heart concert, trump would give no fucks.

Dan "Deep inside her" Schneider

Idk man, Katy Perry+Beiber probably rustles ISIS jimmies more than anyone.

Is it wrong to hope that 20 suicide bombers go to this thing and all detonate at the same time?
Fuck it, I don't care if it is wrong. I hope it happens.

Dan "don't call me that" Schneider

New concert this soon. The fuck happened to the 40 days of mourning?

Doubt there will be any firecrackers for this.

They were expecting that to run away with its tail between its legs. Now its a giant smack in their face.

The bomb was most likely a false flag anyway... 322 symbolism involved, Skull & Bones.

The bomb was planned, this probably wasn't. Ariana said it herself she felt this was all her fault, so I doubt rebounding on it this quick would be a planned move.

>leftist: fierce and courageous
>altright: weak and scared faggots who should get gassed

He is a rich 20 year old who grew up doing what ever he wanted. He might think mmuslims at fucking stupid but he probably has never had any form of influence besides his Hollywood friends.
>Probably thinks islam is stupid but has no strong opinions because it is not a topic he really ever hears about. To busy fucking models

That means that the next concert will be even more BOMBASTIC. XD

>Justin Bieber

The terror never ends.

All the money will be spent on security, would've been better if she had just donated a lot of money but NOOOOO.

This... this is a perfect opportunity to get rid of them all. May Allah be praised!

During the intermission, I hope they take time to explain that the terror attack is not islam's fault.

And now UK taxpayer must pay millions to secure the concerts (s)

can all of them please get killed on stage by a nigger?

PLEASE?? god? PLEASE!!!

>The bomb was most likely a false flag anyway... 322 symbolism involved, Skull & Bones.
>The bomb was planned, this probably wasn't. Ariana said it herself she felt this was all her fault, so I doubt rebounding on it this quick would be a planned move.

So you legitimately believe the bombing was fake based on muh evil numbers, but then you take Ariana Grande's word at face value? lmao

How many days have you been awake for you fucking tweaker?

LOVE CONQUERS HATE
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE, LOVE
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

The fact that these celebrities never get target for the attack makes me think that all of this shit is actually staged. If the radical Islamists are so keen on takin out degeneracy, why not take out the slutty pop idol?

They just want a high KD.

Plus if only celebs get targeted, then regular people won't think they are a target. When you blow up a bunch of normies, then normies fear you.

Dan "I'm your number one fan" Schneider

Wow. they have declared war against muslims now?

Ariana Grande is a social virus who twerks half nude on stage and features homosexual acts in her music videos. I hope her and those like her do get killed. They know children are 90% of the audience and have 0% sense of social responsibility so f*** em' dead.

what is the meaning of her using rabbit ears...

I see nothing wrong with this

i hope they get enriched again.

>the deaths of 22 people
Care tell me how many people are in the UK?

how funny would it be if like 100 people showed up because parents were too afraid to buy tickets for their kids?