Can somebody tell me what the fuck is the deal with all these new "late night" talk show hosts...

Can somebody tell me what the fuck is the deal with all these new "late night" talk show hosts? And how come they're all the same? They're all libcucks and not funny at all? It's just fucking bizarre and strange to me.

Also they seem kind of uncanny in a way, like, they're way too aggressive to be funny or charming.

It's the style. They're reassuring their leftist audiences that they share their outrage that a Republican would dare be President.

Bamp

Regardless of how you feel about The Daily show with Jon Stewart, it was a success. It's casting spawned (at least) 3 talk shows directly:

Full frontal
Last Week tonight
Late Show

There was even a talk show about black people but I've heard it's been removed because of ratings.

Their reporting style was always meant to be overly aggressive as a way to mock the way reporters always have an opinion of the story before the story was even explained to them. Jon Stewart would then be the light-hearted goof-ball or grounded in reality to balance the show. Now that the reporters are on their own though, there's no real balancing.

This.
John Stewart and Stephen Colbert got into the biz to mock Bill O'Reilly, but now that O'Reilly is off of television and his viewer-base is old anyway, there's no real relevance to these shows.
John Oliver was okay for a while but went off the rails in 2016.
Trevor Noah just spouts leftist talking points and isn't even funny.
Samantha Bee is like Trevor Noah but an absolute zealot.

Yeah but that's not what I'm getting at. Why do you have a thousand "comedians" doing the exact same thing, everything named "Late" something, and they all bash Trump. And they all have that smug shit eating grin. It's fucking with my mind.

Because idiots will watch it.

What do you want us to say?

Cancel your cable subscription.

because you people will still watch this shit. if those that "hated" these people but still watched would just fucking stop they would lose half their viewers.

Except we don't have that shit in Swedistan.

My point was that there was a very successful show that spawned a giant chunk of them, large enough to change the momentum of the format. Many of them have the viewership from the Daily Show loyalists, pressuring smaller names to hop on board with the bandwagon in attempt to skim a bit off the top.

If you don't like it, wait for the next generation of comics; which I'm guessing would be Youtube personalities.

Jon Stewart retired and Oliver is only on once a week on a paid cable station. Half of the people in your image don't apply.

Why don't you meme them off the air? Demand diverse night shows remove all fucking white males.

You guys can meme anything to existence yet you just sit around complaining about it.

>You

I say you cause I don't give a shit whether they're on the air or not.

They're not funny to you because they are making fun of people like you. Redneck hick republicunts provide a great source of comedy to the rest of us :)

>not funny at all
Humor is like taste, it's personal. Some people like pineapple on their pizza, some people like their comedy without intelligence.
I'll leave it to you to decide how those groups relate.

Bump

major point here: around half the country supports trump yet EVERY tv 'comedian' is wildly against him while supporting Al Qaeda arming Hillary

ignorance or 'controlled' media?

These guys were always far leftist. Stewart would have his moments where he would come up with some great bits. Occasionally Colbert would make a funny before he left his Comedy Central show.

But, now, these guys have become just awful, especially that nigger on the Daily Show. How NBC keeps his ass just amazes me. The guy is fucking awful.

yeah we're required to pay tax for our cucked cable networks as soon as we just own a tv instead. Much better

You're talking about Larry Wilmore. His ratings weren't as good, but they weren't bad either, there is worse now in his time slot. He disliked Hillary Clinton pretty strongly in the run up to the primaries. He was conviently cancelled before the election really started. Now he's on the leftist train to try to stay relevant.

They still think they're raging against the Bush-era establishment.

I can honestly say I haven't watched any of them in years. I used to watch SNL for Weekend Update maybe 5-10 years ago on occasion and when I was a kid I watched Leno when I would stay up late but I haven't really followed that up as an adult. He's retired now, no?

Stewart is so full of himself. Not even funny anymore. Never was as funny as the guy he replaced on daily show

John stewart was the only one who was remotely good

>which I'm guessing would be Youtube personalities.
which is already going to shit. every time any of them get big they shift into central mindset to preserve their audience. you can't even tell what they stand for any more because they present both sides of an argument as if they are true.

So..... hehe.....Drumpfy

all mainstream media is kikeshit

>all these triggered trumpcucks

Pic very related

Politics keeps getting more partisan and hostile so the political commentary comedy hosts are veering into propaganda tier.

>John Stewart
>new
no no no no no

John (((Stewart))) was the only funny one, ever. Too bad he sucks big cocks nao. Now it's just blatant pandering to millenials. Johnny Carson and David Letterman will always be the kings.

I agree
I also find that Pike was a better captain than Kirk

This form of comedy is honestly just getting dated. Even before trump. Memes are the way now.

burger humour is generally pretty bad, that's why Jon Oliver is over there and not in Britain. As for the being Libs, forced burger comedy from a conservative is even less funny. They end up like Alex jones.

They have tried in years to make a show like that on danish tv, but there simply wasn't enough viewers who bothered watching. So the solution: they put the 'comedian' on the most popular music radio station (P3) in the timeslots where the normies drive to and from work. It's the same format as the Daily Show; the same poorly concealed aggression, the same group chauvenism, the same pandering to the audience who are intelligent and ethical because they agree with the host and everyone who disagrees are dumb neanderthals.

Progressivism today is the present version of late 19th century imperialism, with the same globalist aspirations and the same inability to understand they can cause harm. Dumbfucks!

5 men run all media, and they're all Leftists.

bump

Do I have shit taste if Trevor Noah makes me laugh sometimes?

John Oliver was shit in the UK...Why do you spams like him?

its a psyop

all thses ist ists left ist rightist midleist istist ists!!!!! IST!! IST IST IST IST ISTS!!! IM RUSH LINAGH NOW!!! SO SMART!! IST IST IST!!! I can't be bothereed to use the established fucking terms!@!! gotta IST!!! IST IST IST!!! iughosiu

Crypto + jew + jew...