Allies, who needs them?

That must be what Donald Trump seems to think. As his 9 days foreign disaster, I mean trip comes to a close, our allies can’t wait for him to leave. Most of America doesn’t want him to come back. 61% of Americans disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing. The only President to have lost the confidence of Americans at these levels was Richard Nixon just before he resigned.

The latest ally Trump insulted is Germany. According to Trump, the Germans are very bad people and he promises to stop auto imports from Germany to the USA. Was Trump asleep in college economic class when they talked about trade wars and how they are not good things? Trump's complaint is that Germany does trade well. If Germany is violating the rules, and Trump has evidence of rules violations, then why hasn't he filed an unfair trade action against Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQDuTJzT4W0
youtube.com/watch?v=dT3be2QBmE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When you don't realize that you are THE world first problem
>Germany

protip>never ally with someone who is suicidal

sage

World War 3 is going to be the US, Britain and Russia stomping the shit out of Germany again because apparently God is running out of imagination

FUCK GERMANY AND FUCK THE EU

What does goat pussy feel like Achmed?

germany has never been our ally in the true sense of the word

okay hans.
We don't need you.
you can stick to your shitty country policy of allowing muslims to rape your people and dilute your bloodline. Keep your shitty BMWs. If we wanted to the US could destroy Germany. Cause in the end, the us has the most firepower and can literally do what ever we want. even if all the nation's allied against us we could still crush you.

I'm with you OP, don't listen to these meme spewing faggots ITT. Trump is a kike shill hellbent on taking orders from his Jewish overlords, so it is no surprise that he goes on to rant about the true enemies of the Jew- Europe, whom united under pan European nationalism would be the greatest threat to the America-Israeli-Saudi establishment. The fact that trump doesn't know how to handle himself in diplomatic and ceremonial settings shows his lack of brains and leadership and shows him for what he is: someone who is hired to go whereto he is pointed and signing off on the documents. America is the true enemy.

id gladly see the world and everything in it burn to stand up against you. Let it burn. Humanity doesn't deserve to get off this rock.

Except this time we'll be killing muslims and niggers instead of fearless aryans who could take on the whole world at once.
The war will be over in months. Arabs and niggers can't fight.

lol

Fuck Germany

The elephant in the room is all of you faggots need us

We don't need you.

fuck merkel and fuck refugees

what is Germany going to do? How is it going to protect itself with virtually no military to speak of? Who defends you from big bad Russia? France? LOL

Why would we want to be allies with someone who is sinking the ship? The time for getting along with everyone is over, it's time to fix this shithole.

Germans are undeniably better than Americans. I'm on your side, Adolf.

>china has 4x the people and 1/2 the GDP

>this will suddenly change because reasons

I won't hold my breath

Germany is actually amassing another grand army right now

The Netherlands, Romania and the Czech Republic have all quietly transferred command of several of their brigades to the Bundeswehr in the name of "European Military Integration"

If China becomes a developed country, it will be a rich country because it's a massive country. That's not the story here. Look further down the chart.

Germany's flat GDP?

"The country that's slightly richer than Nigeria and slightly poorer than Indonesia"

>allies

Your are nothing but vassals tothe American empire

Have you forgotten kraut? Must you be taught this lesson again?

I'd like to see one of the ballsy Germans around here explain this shit

im originally german.

easy :

Obama : Communist

Merkel : Communist

nuff said

Germany has become a liability for NATO and they are clearly a danger for sovereign nations of Europe. We need to put them down before it's too late.

Why would you want to murder your own countrymen?

So how do you measure individual wealth and human development again? :^)

>schneider

Holy fuck

Like this

Fuck Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQDuTJzT4W0

[LIVE!] WH Press Briefing:
youtube.com/watch?v=dT3be2QBmE4

I'm okay with this.

Nope sorry :D

You cucks honestly think you can beat us? Don't make me laugh.

Best post ITT.

lol

>grand army
>Netherlands, Romania and the Czech Republic

>believing this

>w-we'll destroy you NATO
kek, get a load of this 15 yr old mongoloid

only 18% of germans are willing to fight for their country.

Germany is now using economical power and smear campaigns to seize the control of Europe. They are not in a situation to wage a real war. They will submit if we decide to use military force against them.

I'd be up for this

samefag

Did you seriously just suggest everyone in this thread is the same person?

Germany should just feel lucky it's not a real war. I don't think their broomsticks will protect them.

>germs
>ally

nope

>merkel takes the bait and spars with trump on trade
>come september
>merkel is BTFO in surprise landslide vote
All part of the 4D chess, you guys.

German unification was a mistake.

German reunification was another mistake.

No chance.

Merkel's anti-German policies are wildly popular in Germany

germany isnt an ally. theyre an enemy of the western world. traitors sabotaging from within.

Why are you germans so assblasted? It seems like only Mexico can take Trump's bants around these parts.

doesn't help that Trump is pretty much a corrupt mexican politican.That's why China and Mexico avoided tariffs by giving shit to Kushner and Ivanka.

stop drinking cachaça and posting on Sup Forums.

>India actually becomes a superpower
>We become poorer then Mexico and Nigeria

Nah, bullshit. It's taking current GDP growths and assuming it's gonna stay the same over time.

Dissolution of NATO is inevitable. Turkey is also part of NATO yet Macron just insulted him along with Trump. It is hard to think how an alliance can survive when members are forming factions against each other.

More popular that getting the economy all fucked up by bitching about Trump not wanting to kiss ass of a 60yo virgin bitch?

Modern germany is literally an american creation though.

gr8 b8 m8

Just like population projections

For some reason people have a hard time accepting that "current trends".

Never continue to pan out in the way we expect

>dozens of kraut threads kwetching about Trump, Brexit or some other shit

Current population projections actually account for a massive downtrend in African fertility. That's why we're going to be stuck with four billion of them instead of ten billion.

The UK and the US will never ally with russia after the cold war. The board has been set for at least 40 years and there is no amount of larping on Sup Forums that is going to change that.

All it will take to half the African population within a generation is a slight change of synpothy from western nations

If we decide to fuck off and not helps them the dieout will be on a near extinction level

Also what's the justification for everybody not having kids all of a sudden?

No idea. Fertility rates have already cratered literally everywhere outside of Africa. Mexico's is down 70%. One in two babies born on Earth right now is black.

He is just repeating Ukip lines about the German car industry in Britain. It seems he is lending his voice on the Brexit deal issue. If Britain is given a bad deal Trump could retaliate is what it seems to mean.

>It can be 20 awesome highly developed cozy small countries like Netherlands or Denmark
>it become frankenstein monster with artificial language and total war ideology

>tfw Trump is just playing the game the way everyone else plays it but on Americas team

it won't happen
unless blacks get gene edited en masse they will continue their r selected lifestyles thanks to the never ending amount of aids:
eat
procreate
sleep

Once WW3 finishes we can put Germany in another debt slavery, bringing forth the second rise of Hitler. 8D underwater checkers.

Germoney is kill

This is the most probable reasoning. German cars in the US aren't a real issue; there's far more Japanese cars and Trump isn't talking about that at all.

Trump is just working to weaken the EU's position on Brexit by threatening to harm German car manufacturing which will hurt them badly.

>Trump becomes president
>Krauts become assblasted on a daily basis
GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS TIMELINE.

Trump does not understand basic economy. If you reduce the import of german cars for example, then the car prices in the US will go up. This directly fucks with the poor rural rednecks that voted for trump. Europe doesn't give a shit because this trade war only indirectly affects the people. The big corrupt export companies are going to get hurt, which is not even that bad.

Germany will never learn.

>If you reduce the import of german cars for example, then the car prices in the US will go up.

Why do you think this?

Why would I not buy a US or Japanese car? Which most people do anyways?

German cars are common but there is far less of them around compared to US or japanese models

Sad isn't it? The only silver lining is that millennial trumpcucks like him are in the minority of our generation. What a worthless, parasitic faggot.

Germany is nobody ally, literally all problems in Europe right now root to Germany toxic, parasitic attitude toward its neighbor.

>Germany.
>Not the eternal Hun.

Name one country that Germany has had as a staunch ally.

Trump only needs one ally.

We allied with the Soviet Union after a three year armed intervention during the Civil War, I think we could do it again.

>German government insults Trump as hate preacher
>oh noes, why does he pick a trade war with us, we dindu nuffin!

In case you are wondering why the German government spends so much on state television: because it works.

Austria :^)

german cuckolds are now competing with canadians on being the worst posters on the board

BECAUSE DIS IZ VHAT HAPPENZ WHEN YOO BREAK ZEE RULEZ!

RIP Germoney

This kills the eternal kraut

>allying with fuckin nazis

yeah right dude, you racists wont trick us.

>German cars are common but there is far less of them around compared to US or japanese models

True, it won't be a huge price increase. But if you reduce the supply while keeping the demand fixed, the price will go up.

>That's why China and Mexico avoided tariffs by giving shit to Kushner and Ivanka.
Sources? Are you talking about actual bribery or negotiations?
I know you're a mexican intellectual but I'm expecting real answers here.

>61% of Americans disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing
You what mate? He's doing his job perfectly fine, discouraging all these lefties and retards in the US. In due time, the true people of the USA will be able to strike a hole into those faggots, it'll be a swift end for those 61%.
Also, stop posting you giant faggot, you just earn bad reputation for the Vaterland.

We have Cadillac anyway.

>ITT: Idiots not realising Germany continues to be occupied
We're literally hostages at nukepoint ffs.

If you faggots are our allies, then who needs enemies?

>Vietnam currently has near non-existent GDP
>in 2050 catches up to Canada

Is there some Vietnamese industrial revolution coming that I'm not seeing?

>Once WW3 finishes we can put Germany in another debt slavery

No. Germany has had its chance. This time, we tear the whole country apart and share its landmass out between ourselves and our allies.

>germany
>ally

Russia was allied with the US against the Eternal Anglo most of the time, but it didn't last forever, and surely the current "board" won't either.

They're kind of in the middle of blowing the deal for everybody.