SCIENCE NO!!!!!

>The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish and European than African.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8leUPVFcV2I
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069#/ref-link-1
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
nature.com/article-assets/npg/ncomms/2017/170530/ncomms15694/extref/ncomms15694-s1.xlsx
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Period_of_ancient_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Tutankhamun
uni-tuebingen.de/en/news/newsfullview-news/article/altes-aegypten-erstmals-gesamtes-erbgut-von-mumien-entziffert.html
archive.fo/LmsLe#selection-585.308-585.319
phys.org/news/2017-05-genome-ancient-egyptian-mummies.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahah this some bullshit

WE

But muh culture!

Aren't Turks a new thing from Mongolian/arab rape babies?

>Turks
oh ffs, it's Anatolia neolithic, which was vastly different from modern Turkey

NOT ONLY WUZ WE VIKANGZ BUT WE ALSO WUZ PHAROHS AND SHIET DANMN I LOV SCIENZE

#WeWerePharaohs

youtube.com/watch?v=8leUPVFcV2I

WUSN'T

Yes. Turkish genes before them of course. Some Hittite or Dracian-like blood.

>Turkish
Why are they scientists lying? Turks are rapebabies.
That means they must have been European.

There were middle easterns but not really europeans, closest real europeans are the chechens.

yo what? we r the furst kangz

Turkish? Like mongolian?

Like Anatolians, I would bet. AKA more whites.

Yeah, but the turks decent from mongolians.

>Dailymail

They want to make it nice and easy to digest.

Do yourself a favor and look at the actual paper and data. They didn't source mummies from Ancient Egypt. 90%+ of the mummies they used are from late egypt that was already invaded, in decline, and under foreign ruled blood lines. Let me know if you want source sauce. Out of 100 mummies, only a handful were from 1000BC and older. There was literally one from 1388BC and one from 1200. Most were from 300BC -> AD which was the Ptolemaic Kingdom (Greek/Roman) blood lines.

Saying this reflects Ancient Egypt is patently false as the time period of source isn't from Ancient Egypt. What an intellectually dishonest piece of shit paper. No wonder Academia is in decline.

duh.

We already knew King Tut was white.

Try to keep up arrogant little nigger.

Delete this right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is after the countless threads about these topics is:

Why the fuck is this importan on Sup Forums?

It's funny.

lol black ppl have made 0 contributions to civilization

KANGZ!

ay yo hol up!

Paper :
> nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069#/ref-link-1

Here's the data source paper :
> nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Here's the dates of the mummies :
>nature.com/article-assets/npg/ncomms/2017/170530/ncomms15694/extref/ncomms15694-s1.xlsx

Do yourself a favor and look at the actual paper and data. They didn't source mummies from Ancient Egypt. 90%+ of the mummies they used are from late egypt that was already invaded, in decline, and under foreign ruled blood lines. Out of 100 mummies, only a handful were from 1000BC and older. There was literally one from 1388BC and one from 1200. Most were from 300BC -> AD which was the Ptolemaic Kingdom (Greek/Roman) blood lines. Also, they didn't look at nuclear DNA, they looked at shitty ass mitoch. DNA.

Saying this reflects Ancient Egypt or DNA is patently false as the time period of source isn't from Ancient Egypt and the DNA of shit reference quality. What an intellectually dishonest piece of shit paper. No wonder Academia is in decline.

Gem :
> The scientists obtained information about variations in mitochondrial DNA, which is passed from mother to child, from 90 mummies. Because of contamination, the team was able to acquire detailed nuclear DNA, which is inherited from both parents, from only three mummies.

Uhhhh no shit? Do you really think a bunch of niggers ,the monkeys that never invented the wheel,could have built Ancient Egypt?!

and it's funny because it's true.

Noice sauce.

Thanks m8

>real europeans
>chechens
???

its obvious, yet nigger and libshit brains dont work with logic

WE

>Neolithic Anatolia
>Hittites

Dumb Peruvian

You're very welcome. I can't stand intellectually dishonest bullshit like this. Source sauce should always be included. The only reason this is new is because they sourced the genetic info from the teeth/bone marrow as opposed to heavily compromised remains of soft tissue.

IMO, it's good that this paper exists and is being promoted. It's a classic example on how top papers and academics twist data and details to suit a narrative.

Wtf
Biz mumya falanmışız moruk

WHERE

WUZ

Actually nigger Egypt declined when the Nubians ruled over it. Really makes you think

The Pharaoh's ruled over 3,000 years. It's clearly the superior system. Rome ruled about 500 and collapsed.America is almost 250 and it's showing signs of collapse:
>anything goes degeneracy
>identity being destroyed
>family unit being destroyed
>failing infrastructure
>etc.
The Pharaoh + absolute monarchy system is best. Having a new leader every 4 -8 years creates instability ,plus look at how corrupt they are.
A King has to do the will of the people or he doesn't last long.

Because I hate niggers and want to see them robbed of any historical relevance they lay claim to

>(Greek/Roman) blood lines.

So you just assume the entire Egyptian population was replaced by Greeks or what?

Greek and Roman influence was very limited in the 3rd century BC because a) Greeks were racist as fuck and didn't interbreed and much yet and b) there were large areas in the country where there were no Greeks settlers.

But even if you were right, what would that mean? That native Egyptians in earlier times had less 'European' influence in DNA and more Near Eastern?? Yes, that is to be expected. So what is you point exactly?

True! They only use emotion and can't look at anything logically.

>They found that ancient Egyptians were closely related to the populations in the Levant - now modern day Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon.

Sup Forums BTFO

THE WUZ ARABS N SHIT

That arm on the right! LMAO!!

>moruk
u-uruk?

wtf I speak orc now

NORDICK RAYDERZ N SHIT

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

>'However in the last 1,500 years Egypt became more genetically African, whereas the ancient Egyptians showed almost no sub-Saharan African ancestry and high affinity to ancient Near Eastern and European populations.'

Fast forward 1500 years
Replace 'Egypte' with 'Western-Europe'

Seems correct

Turks are Mongols that raped Greeks, that then converted to Islam.

WE

Not Turkish like the Turks had anything to with Egypt, but pre-Turkish Anatolians.

Turks are Turkified Anatolians

Asian DNA in Turkey is at max 20 percent. A conquering army cannot genetically assimilate an millions of people.

I get your pardon
*passes high school*
just one moment
*has a job*
are you suggesting
*pays taxes*
correct me if I am mistaken
*obeys the law*
but I am under the impression that
*gets married*
you are stating the fact that
*delays gratification*
my ancestors and I
*raises children*
that myself and my people
*cultivates civilisation*
that my lineage is that of
*shows greater altruism than others deserve*
royalty and suchlike? How extraordinary!
*floods country with third world migrants*

Because of haploshit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Period_of_ancient_Egypt
The Late Period of ancient Egypt refers to the ((((last flowering)))) of (((native))) Egyptian rulers after the Third Intermediate Period from the 26th Saite Dynasty into (((Achaemenid Persian conquests))) and ended with the conquest by Alexander the Great and establishment of the (((Ptolemaic Kingdom))).

>The key range in which the mummies were sampled were during the time periods of well-established foreign (((non-native))) blood lines))).
> The DNA that is analyzed is mitochondrial DNA not nuclear DNA.
>The structure of nuclear DNA chromosomes is linear with open ends and includes 46 chromosomes containing 3 billion nucleotides. Mitochondrial DNA chromosomes usually have closed, circular structures, and contain for example 16,569 nucleotides in human.

So, brainlet....
> The mummies weren't sourced from Ancient Egypt in which there were native blood lines still in tact. Proofed by : nature.com/article-assets/npg/ncomms/2017/170530/ncomms15694/extref/ncomms15694-s1.xlsx
> The mummies were sourced from the Middle and old Kingdom whereby blood lines were all over the place
> Egypt was in decline and in ruins during these periods
> Duh moment : When foreign blood lines flood a region who don't understand or carry the culture, it dies which is clearly reflected in the anthropological records and present day shit tier Egypt.
> Mitochondrial DNA doesn't have even a notable comparison to Nuclear DNA. Statistical matching of Mitochondrial DNA is a fucking joke
>> Grand conclusion : This paper doesn't prove shit beyond academia and mainstream publications being shit tier intellectually dishonest bullshit.

You're welcome !

Fake news. Ancient Egyptian ruling class looked like this.

KINGS

^ This paper in summary...
Which is why it's such a p.o.s

>its obvious, yet nigger and libshit brains dont work with logic
_____
> didn't read paper
> didn't go over data
> didn't go over how data was collected and from what periods it was collected fro
> Doesn't use brain or logic
> Parrots stupid shit said by Daily Mail.

Yes, you are the nigger in this case.

We wuz elves an' shit

No wonder Egypt collapsed, they received nigger DNA.

I prefer the term Asia minor

>>The key range in which the mummies were sampled were during the time periods of well-established foreign (((non-native))) blood lines))).

Foreign in royalty mostly, the majority of the country was native Egyptian. Unless they were royal family or established to be from a foreign family this means very little.

>> The mummies were sourced from the Middle and old Kingdom whereby blood lines were all over the place
>> Egypt was in decline and in ruins during these periods

The Old and Middle Kingdom were periods of high culture flourishing and Egyptian identity.

>> Duh moment : When foreign blood lines flood a region who don't understand or carry the culture, it dies which is clearly reflected in the anthropological records and present day shit tier Egypt.

No idea what this is supposed to mean, try again.

>>> Grand conclusion : This paper doesn't prove shit beyond academia and mainstream publications being shit tier intellectually dishonest bullshit.

It proves you have some serious problems with reading comprension and know nothing of Egypt.

T. Egyptologist.

That being said, the paper just adds to the substantiation of what Egyptology already knew for decades. Too bad dumb racists can't stop using Egypt for their own dumb purposes.

>That one weird spot in the middle of Africa
Isn't there a legend of some Welsh prince sailing off to some unknown place and setting himself up as King? I think we found him.

''turkish''
they probably mean anatolian, not kurdish-assyrian-armenian turks.

>King Tut was white...
____
> Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup was not published in the academic paper

> iGENEA, a Swiss personal genomics company, claimed to have (((reconstructed))) King Tut's Y-DNA profile based on screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary about the study.

> iGENEA without producing any proof, proposed that King Tut belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1b1a2

> Members of the research team that conducted the academic study published in 2010 stated they had not been consulted by iGENEA before they published the haplogroup information and described iGENEA's claims as ((("unscientific.")))

> After pressure to publish Tutankhamun's full DNA report to confirm his Y-DNA results, the researchers refused to respond.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Tutankhamun

> Haplogroup
> Halposhit

Continue on showing yourself to be the ignorant nigger. I'll wait.

Fuck off we were niggers

>"The oldest representations of ruling Egyptians, who may be presumed to belong to this race, shew remarkably a definitely central or even north European type, and it is very probable that this invading people belonged to an early folk-wandering from the 'Nordic' regions that made its way south through Syria, after possibly a period of settlement there."
>"Ancient Egypt, for instance, was essentially a penetration of Caucasoid racial elements into Africa . . . This civilisation grew out of the settlement of Mediterraneans, Armenoids, even Nordics, and Atlantics in North Africa . . ."
>We may also note that a tomb painting recorded by the German Egyptologist C. R. Lepsius in the 1840s, depicts a blonde woman by the name of Hetepheres (circa 5th Dynasty). The German scholar Alexander Scharff, observed that she was described as being a Priestess of the Goddess Neith, a deity who was sacred to the blond-haired Libyans of the Delta region. He goes on to state that her name is precisely the same as that of Queen Hetepheres II, who is also shown as fair-haired, in a painting on the wall of Queen Meresankh III's tomb. He deduced from all of this, that the two women may well have been related, and he suggested that Egypt during the Age of the Pyramids, was dominated by an elite of blonde women.

>Microscopic examinations proved that the hair roots contained traces of natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his youth, Ramesses II had been red-haired. It was concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise altering post-mortem, but did indeed represent Ramesses' natural hair colour. Ceccaldi also studied a cross-section of the hairs, and he determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person).

Removed sources cause I didn't want to make 2 posts.

C'mon man as Turks we must celebrate on this occasion.
Happy Pharaohs :)

O-okay

Yeah, but it's okay because it's our narrative.

No, that's R1b-V88.

It's a different branch to the European one.

We wuz KÖNIG und sheeeeeeiiit...

Hold on for a moment, so you are making the claim that we were ancient monarchs, amongst other things?

> Foreign in royalty mostly, the majority of the country was native Egyptian. Unless they were royal family or established to be from a foreign family this means very little.
I provided the mummy source sauce for a reason.
"Mummification was so expensive that only the pharaoh, royal family, and very wealthy individuals could afford to be preserved in this fashion." Please stop wasting my time.

> The Old and Middle Kingdom were periods of high culture flourishing and Egyptian identity.
Ancient Egypt reflects this. Egypt was in decline towards the middle and Late (Old) stages. Old != ancient.

Egypt reached the pinnacle of its power in the New Kingdom, during the Ramesside period, where it rivalled the Hittite Empire, Assyrian Empire and Mitanni Empire, after which it entered a period of slow decline.((( New Kingdom 1550–1069 BC)) Middle and Modern Kingdoms were decline periods. Mummies were sourced from this period of foreign blood lines. Logically this flows... Foreigners would have no understanding or root in the culture and thus it declined under their rule.

>No idea what this is supposed to mean, try again.
Yeah, I'm not surprised

> Your further comments
Brainlet

Let me know if you want to have a further go at it. I'm gad this paper came about. It's exposing the brainlets and racists who are uneducated pleb tier shit posters.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT

white people BTFO
>pic related

> Turk population today is the same as back then
Okay roach

>be on pol
>can't recognize sarcasm

Go AWAY

DELET

i genuinely laughed at this

LMFAO I was looking at that guys photo and was like I remember this photo but the horse guy wasn't black. It was photoshopped, blacks are so pathetic man. A good black man will have no attachment to his evil people or identity.

>Mummies were sourced from this period of foreign blood lines.

Nope.

>The genetics of the Abusir el-Meleq community did not undergo any major shifts during the timespan of around one and a half millennia we studied, suggesting that the population remained genetically relatively unaffected by foreign conquest and rule,” says Wolfgang Haak, group leader at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena.

uni-tuebingen.de/en/news/newsfullview-news/article/altes-aegypten-erstmals-gesamtes-erbgut-von-mumien-entziffert.html

HOL' UP

I can't when under stress, when not I do more useful shitposting.
To call them turk is a half-assed difinition anyway. But fuck it.

came here to post this!

They claim they are similar to modern Türks if I read it correctly.
It doesn't matter though. They are gone.

i don t care they were inbreed niggers ...

I want to visit Brasil
recommend me a
>Place
>Time
pls user

fair people have always ruled over swarthy people, this time you will get genocided for being so fucking dumb and ungrateful you don't deserve life you really don't

first post wort post every time when its cucked german

archive.fo/LmsLe#selection-585.308-585.319

> Nope
I've already provided source sauce. You've just provided 'Nope'.

>The genetics of the Abusir el-Meleq community did not undergo any major shifts during the timespan of around one and a half millennia we studied, suggesting that the population remained genetically relatively unaffected by foreign conquest and rule,” says Wolfgang Haak, group leader at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena.

So, you're incorrectly quoting the paper now..
> Source : phys.org/news/2017-05-genome-ancient-egyptian-mummies.html

Correct quote directly from source :
> "We wanted to test if the conquest of Alexander the Great and other foreign powers has left a genetic imprint on the ancient Egyptian population," explains Verena Schuenemann, group leader at the University of Tuebingen and one of the lead authors of this study.

> "We wanted to (((test if)))"
> (((test if)))

I just broke apart why their test is a fucking joke.
Anyone else? I think i'm done here.

> Turkish
> Thousands of year before turks even entered the middle-east

Wut