HAPPENING!! NOT A DRILL

Paris terrorist attack NOW!

>happening
>foiled, as in it didn't happen

the baguettes are safe tho rite?

kinda sucks when they don't succeed. i mean these places all vote 90% pro muslim so might as well enjoy a few dead idiots getting what they deserve.

Ramadan is a hell of a drug

Its not happening if they're not dead bodies taco nigger

Why do you automatically assume the perpetrator was Muslim... maybe that kind of attitude is what forces Muslims to become terrorists in the first place...

Oh another attack hmm we could just stop letting the muzzies in but no no we have a better solution lets just make it a police state instead.

i don't care what happens to Paris
i only care for rural and suburban retards
city cucks can get blasted by jihadists

PART

-72/1776 try again muffslime

>foiled

>leaf
You know what day is coming. *sigh*

kek

I see Trudeau has the CSIS propaganda machine working overtime on the chan today.

>terror attack foiled

you literally a big fag hag

Media will say Islamic community assisted authorities in foiling the plot. They will be held as heroes

Could be a precursor to multiple attacks.

Cops are distracted with this one and several more go off everywhere else.

(This is a hypothetical. I have know foreknowledge of anything of this nature nor am I involved in this routed attack.)

Muslims have been terrorists since Islam existed. Being a terrorist is what Islam is about.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Timing , the Crescent Moon was visible last night,
it is a ' go ' sign.

it's like a batman symbol for mudslimes

You absolute fucking momo
This is the exact opposite of a fucking happening
Go back to freddit, you useless, drooling waterhead.

>B'athman

fuck off leaf

just another day in shitty europe

sage

Why do they even let beaners post on the board of peace?
You motherfuckers barely have indoor plumbing.
Your opinion is worth less than your useless currency.

I know you are a leaf but I refuse to believe that this isn't bait.

Pièce et parcelle

Part & Parcel!

>terrorist attack
>foiled

I don't like what Sup Forums is doing to me.

Not till the 22nd user...

wtf I love Macron now

I wonder how many DGSE actually foils that we never hear about.

europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. part of being multiculti is terrorism. just accept it goyim!

AND

France voted for a Rothschild banker who cares more about the EU than his own country and told his people to just get used to terror attacks as it is part of their daily lives to come.

Do explain, France.

ROFL!!!

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS WHERE I LIVE !

HOLY SHIT

Whyyyyyyyyy! I wanted dead frogs so we can have a happening and a race war to save Europe,FUUUUUUUUCk.

Kek
Okay okay I'll say it...
A fuggen leaf...

uk fag shut the fug up b4 ur cheerios are confiscated along with your free speech O WAIT

Yes indeed it certainly is not a drill. Drills are not explosive devices.

wew lad gtfo leaf

>even the spic knew it was a joke

Should i speak French bro.?
Need proof ?

See post
see flag

Yep, every (you) brings the rake closer.

Fuck Paris and fuck France. They voted for this.

>don't say that muslims blow things up or they'll get mad and blow things up

thanks leaf.

underrated

go to the NSA interface; type in "NSA interface translate" hit "language of retreaters", click the white flat; then enter your sentence for a translation

a fucking leaf

> not posting the updated 2017 version

who's the goyim now?

KILL IT WITH FIRE

and lots of it.

He's right, you know.

Is this the terrorist attack in france from yesterday or the terrorist attack in france from today? I can't keep track of them all they're just blurring together into one ongoing attack at this point.

>HAPPENING
>nothing happens

Sup Forums, every day.

PARCEL

makes me uncomfortable

So, it's nothing again?

nice source there faggot.

>dat flag

Day of the rake when?

why did they foil. if this would of gone off it would of been sooooo good to wake people up. France is cucked anyway

why can't they even manage to blow up a café when the iraq insurgency had truck bombs literally every fucking day in a crowded market?!?

so fucking disappoint

>check flag
>unknown
What are you?

two of those women are dead now and the third was raped by misunderstood child refugees

>big fag hag
is this the new King Gizzard single?

>DS
He's PK, a proxyfag.

(You)

wow! now theyll just have to stop the ones happening every day after that since they let in millions of savages

If only the frogs could have done in the last month to prevent this kind of shit

>It was foiled

Based Macron keeping France safe from terror attacks. Le Pen would have let it happen just so she could turn the victims into martyrs for her cause.

Gotham's reckoning

How much more till the great purge begins?

I can't fucking wait.

I find it spooky Webb says he know who killed Seth Rich and is periscoping himself being followed and now 2 guys try to set off a bomb.

nice filename, shill.

Timor-Leste my man

A leaf and a merkel-cuck together for more fun with sandniggers

is this ChristoIndonesia ?

Fuck you, god damn piece of shit trucucks. You're just like your fag prime minister and the reason why everybody hates Canada and Canadians. A fucking leaf.

You don't belong here.

Kys, nothing happened

This better be bait,if not I hope a mudslime rapes you,oh I mean "culturally enriches" you with a "sexual emergency"

>leaf

See how peaceful Muslims are? Keep the steady flow of sandniggers coming, Germany and France. Looks like it really working well. Manchester is a prime example of the rich and vibrant culture of Pisslam. Just imagine, at this rate, there will be no native French or Germans left! It will be a big oasis of Brown people and liberal cucks.

both of you need to go back to Sup Forums where you belong.

All Them Witches is the objectively superior choice, anyways.

Who cares about France at this point. Why are American whites so worried about European whites. Europeans have never been friends with each other. We didn't consider the Irish white. We didn't consider Germans white at one point either. Pan-European sentiment is just a new retarded sentiment. Europeans mixing with other Europeans destroys the heritage white nationalists and nazis push so strongly for. Europeans mixing with Europeans is no different from Arab Muslim invaders or Sub Saharans raping Swede girls.

LET THEM IN

>It will be a big oasis of Brown people and liberal cucks.

You mean like the USA?

No I mean like France. How many Muslims have attacked the public in USA in the last two years? Your turn, you imbecile.

Hi Justin

It's the country Unknown u fucking retard