With jews

With jews...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAPKjWHikzM
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/5/8/96-percent-of-french-israelis-vote-for-macron-envoy-says
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/14/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you win.

based Jews

you win

>falling for the British Jew double bluff
Good goy

I think ive only ever seen 3 Jews in my life and that was at the airport

Most religious Jews are conservative 2bh, it's non-practicing, "cultural Jews" who vote left.

Hmm... I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Corbyn is an Israel-hating Muslim-lover. There I was, hoping he wins and lets in more Muslims, forcing the British Jews to repatriate.

You're like the US now. Either you're controlled by the international jewry (left) or the die-for-isreael-goy zionists (right)

do jews not control everything in your country yet?

Christians are bas-

American Jews aren't practicing jews. They are ethnic jews. Real jews are very conservative.

American Jews are cancerous. If you ever decide to shoa them, do it the right way and don't send them over here.

You... win?

They are when it comes to them, the goyim can simply go and die (best would be when defending Isreael in some proxy war). Didn't the republicans in the US taught you that?

These are practicing Jews. Ethnic Jews as a whole are overwhelmingly atheistic and liberal.

Leftist cultural Jews aren't like that in the slightest.
They might be happy with US troops dying for Palestine but never for Israel.

>t. Cossack """""jew""""""

> Implying it's not jews who are flooding europe with mudslims

They are just trying to survive the muslim invasion of Europe.

Yeah but they push all kinds of degeneracy, "open borders", cultural and racial relativism, etc.

Basically with jews you loose as goyim either way, just the method is different

> implying the average jew living in Europe wants to be assaulted by mudshits for the rest of his life

Yes based jews, was getting worried that we were going to lose because of the polls. Corbyn BTFO

The jews existed for so long cause they (their culture mostly) has an instinctive repulsion to any kind of patriotism/nationalism or more specifically attempts to assimilate them into the native populus. If they didn't evolve like that we wouldn't be speaking about them now.

Their main goal isn't to flood Europe with mudshits, it's just a side effect of their total war against non-jewish nationalism that could threaten their existance as a people and culture

Yeah they seem to love the airports.

I know some Jewish people but they just look normal (Not the weird hair and hat types).

> jews jewing other jews
you should know better than me

This. They've given up on France.

Labor are the Anti-semitic party now

>Jews want a homogeneous europe
>corbyn wants a homogeneous Britain and loves Muslim terrorists
We lose either way my friend. It's how hard we fall that matters now

>The jews existed for so long cause [blahdeblahdeblah]
They've existed for so long, but now Schlomo the bus driver has finally decided that this is not good enough, and that he wants to be assaulted daily by Islamic immigrants. But then he decided to vote against the Muslim pet just to confuse the goyim. Okay, mate.

I've never set foot in an airport or train station and not seen orthodox Jews.

....you lose.

You always lose. Even if the outcome looks good on the surface. People forget that the kikes are playing the long game.

It seems Hikike you didn't get anything I said. Schlomo the bus driver doesn't have a say cause he's just a pleb. But his son that he raised in "jewish culture" even though the family lived in an European country for 500 years somehow gets some influence and starts pushing this shit.

I'm sorry, but your theory is quite plainly retarded.

>sikhs

this is surprising, aren't sikhs honorary muslims?

Sure it is, that's why almost every kike in Europe pushes anti-nationalistic propaganda 24/7 when given the chance. The exceptions just confirm the rule. You're talking about some meme anegdote when the majority of European jewry is basically a 5th column that will do anything to not let right-wing parties to power

vote tory you silly goy

snort snort

Everyone's voting for the conservative party. What's the problem here?

There are only three ways to make sense out of what you're saying:

1. Despite being masterful schemers who consistently deceive the goyim and own everything, the Jews are too dumb to see that flooding a country with people who hate them is bad for them

2. The Jews know they won't have to personally deal with the consequences of Islamization on a daily basis, so it's okay. (This only makes sense of a minority of very rich and sheltered Jews)

3. They unironically believe that the Muslims will integrate and won't bug them (i.e. they forgot that it's an evil scheme to destroy the goyim and started believing in their own lies)

Which one are you unironically arguing here?

As I fucking said - i don't think there's any "evil scheme" or jewish hivemind that wants to destroy the goyim.
It's just jewish culture has evolved so that they almost laways do everything to combat nationalism/borders and any kind of attempts of making the native culture dominant and assimilate them.

Besides, as for point 1 - jews lived long enough here so that I know from history they had little problems to sell their own when push came to shove

Okay, I'm asking you again: are you claiming that they're too stupid to see how Islamization will affect them, or do they think it won't affect them at all?

>cuckservative
>not voting Sir Nige

The British people were the original Jews, these Jews are imposters.

I went to a jew bar mitzvah and he was so nervous he started crying in feont of everyone when reading from the jewbible Haha he deserved it

>more Jews voted for Trump than for McCain
what a good goy

Shut it, Moshe. I know several right wing liberal hating Jews. Don't be confused.

>I know several right wing liberal hating Jews
Then sort them before you gas them and keep the ones you like. I only want the British Jews. Not the American ones.

at least he wasn't stoned
youtube.com/watch?v=SAPKjWHikzM

>he was so nervous he started crying
No, he was simply touched and enlightened by the wisdom of the Torah, you dirty goy pleb.

What do conservatives conserve in Britain? Your right to bear butter knives?

Their government power, mainly. I don't think they actually stand for anything specific...

>Conservative
>conservative

big difference, burgerbutt

Poos are our allies.

Primarily our 1984 style police state, other than that they are socially liberal and fiscally conservative

75% of Jews voted for Clinton in the last election.

96% of Israeli Jews voted against Le Pen in the French election.

jns.org/news-briefs/2017/5/8/96-percent-of-french-israelis-vote-for-macron-envoy-says

Cuckservative parties are worthless, and will never be any threat to Jewish power. "Conservatives" in the UK won't do anything about the mgirant invasion or Islamization, they're like neocons in America. If they voted for BNP or UKIP, that would be something, but "Conservative" parties are fucking worthless.

Let's not forget it was a center-right party that opened the floodgates for multiculturalism and mass immigration in Sweden.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/14/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/

Fucking nu-Sup Forums redditors.

"Conservatives" are worthless, and Jews aren't "based" for voting for them. It would be like them voting for George W. Bush in the US.

The BNP is pure controlled opposition, they are a joke.

UKIP are pathetic

We need Mosley and the BUF back

>Tories
>Conservative
I hope Corbyn wins so this top lap can become the following PM.

Its like those chinese cartoons where the villians and heros have to team up to destroy a greater threat. Jew-sama and Sup Forums-kun best rivals. After this over I wonder who going to stab who in the back first.