Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race

Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race.

For years, racism has been defined by the violence of far-right extremists, but a more insidious kind of prejudice can be found where many least expect it – at the heart of respectable society.

by Reni Eddo-Lodge

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/30/why-im-no-longer-talking-to-white-people-about-race

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YkEo6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the future, please remember to archive sites with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/YkEo6

Imagine spending just 1 hour with her

Judging by the article title, she's right. By now, there's nothing whites can learn from blacks about race or vice versa for that matter.
The truth is, whites need to start talking to each other about race in similar terms that blacks and Hispanics do among themselves.
Whites are the only group that aren't racially aware. This will be our undoing as many of you know.

She complains how white people dont talk about differences between them and blacks. But this boards band width is atleast 60% talking about those differences and i assure you, that she hates every single person that comes here even though she doesnt know us.

>They’ve never had to think about what it means, in power terms, to be white
Dropped that paragraph

Read about id say 1/5th of the article and nothing of value is being said, as such i wont read the rest.

Good shut up dindu

No one wants to hear what you have to say anyway

Id actually really like to talk to these people in a form of a discussion about the topic, dont know how to make that wish come to life though.

>treat a person as my equal
>UH UH, NO U DI'INT! I IS LESSER THAN YOU, DON'T YOU TRY 'N CHANGE THAT!

It's like they're scared of not be oppressed.

If whitey-hating niggers believed one fucking word of their own bullshit they'd move to a black country. But they don't, because they know it's all bullshit.

Just stop dude.

>Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race.
Ok.

no one cares you filthy frazzle head buffalo

>Their intent is often not to listen or learn, but to exert their power, to prove me wrong, to emotionally drain me, and to rebalance the status quo.
engaging critically with unfounded assertions of "muh systemic racism" is literally hitler

>Their eyes glaze over in boredom or widen in indignation.

My exact reaction two paragraphs into the article. Bitch knows she's boring and unpersuasive, yet she expects people to agree with her.

He's completely right, through.

>guardian
>shilling and clickbait

The Guardian is a reputable broadsheet newspaper, just because they are left leaning does not mean they are "shills".

t. Guardian opinion columnist

As a mexican i hate almost every latin american contry and wish they die for ebola, aids or just a painless atomic bomb.

i bet she only fucks white men

Fuck off shill

>The Guardian is a reputable broadsheet newspaper
HaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAH

The happiest a white person could ever be is if they never had to hear some loudmouth brillo-headed sheboon flap their gorilla-gums ever again.

At what point will liberals realize racism will always exist as long as different races do and a multicultural utopia is unachievable?

Doing the lords work senpai, keep it up

Never. They'll believe in the general goodness of brown humanity up to and including the moment a nigger slits their throat.

>let's have an honest discussion about race!
OK, well blacks are 13% of the US, they commit 52% of the murders, 56% of the robberies, 40% of all violent crime in general, more than 30% of rapes, they are 5 times as likely to attack a police officer and more than 8 times as likely to kill a police officer while in the commission of a crime.

In addition the average black IQ in the US is around 80, a full standard deviation below that of Whites and Asians. They also are around 3 times as likely to grow up fatherless as whites or Asians.

Incidentally, Asians would also fall under the victimization that "white supremacy" pervades in our society would they not? So why do they have higher standards of living, higher levels of education and are on average doing better than whites in just about every category? Could it be because unlike blacks they have a higher IQ on average than whites and are more likely to be educated and far less likely to be born into broken homes?

Gee, it's almost like there's a connection between IQ, family upbringing, education rates, etc. and how one race fares in a society? It's almost like the reason blacks are failing is because of black culture, fatherlessness and a genetic predisposition to lower intelligence? That certainly can't be the case can it?

>SHUT UP WHITEY
>Why I'm no longer talking to white people about race by Ogga Booga-Looga

>Be Sophie's daughter
>Be grown up and dating the love of my life
>One day your future husband casually decides to look you up on google
>Finds article from your mom talking about your massive shits
>Boyfriend gets disgusted and breaks up with you because now all he can see in you is a girl struggling to take massive shits
>Spiral into deep depression and kill self

What a shit parent

>Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race.
>about race

How about you don't talk to white people ever again about anything?

Every time you post this, I feel a little bit of joy. Thanks

A rag spreading disinfo and white guilt

KYS

i mean technically america was a "black country" for 8 years

you never should have in the first place. most white people don't give a fuck about you, and we spend most of our time trying to avoid you

parents like this fucking disgust me. mommy bloggers actually need death

Nigger Sven

I'm so glad I'm not black. It must be tiring to have this big of a chip on your shoulder every single day of your life.

Blacks don't want a conversation with whites about race. They want whites to quietly sit down and listen to blacks blame all their woes on whites. Reno Econo Lodge is mad because more and more whites are sick and tired of niggers blaming them for the shitty life decisions of blacks.

>Reno Econo Lodge
lel

>Criticizing racism

>Choosing not to talk to people based on race

>B-but white privilege