Why do Germans love Obama so much?

Why do Germans love Obama so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_collective_guilt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmmm

Noone love obama in Germany

Why do Americans love Obama so much is the beter question.

But hey i can explain why u have thet IMPRESSION :

Merkel = Communist

Obama = Communist

Today neocommunist female government completely took over the media.
So its no wonder u got the IMPRESSIOn

>Noone love obama in Germany
This is Obama giving a speech to 200,000 cheering Germans

Because brainwashing works

becouse he was one of the best president in the US history and had very close ties to germany.

>they love trucks of peace
>wonders why they love obongo

Really activates my almonds.

Cause Germans are brainwashed nigger lovers

they love bbc

he reminds them of david hasselhoff.

A terrorist supporting Muslim nigger. Why wouldn't they love him.

How do you like your "refugees" that are mainly us/obamas fault? You have shit memory dude

my German friend said they didnt

Everyone outside of American loves Obama because they didn't have their health insurance double and get fined for not buying it.

because he's a nigger

thats not only his fault but the whole USA.

Germans love black cock

Not really a problem. The only people on Sup Forums who complain about refugees are racists, people who almost never leave their home, or racist people who almost never leave their home.

They think he's a refugee.

checked

You're all right Nigel

That blonde girl is the most Aryan-looking human being I've ever seen.

I'd love to drink her blood...

I like that answer! He wasn't fucking them over.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_collective_guilt

Germany is a genetic toilet. A meeting place of Jews, French, Italians, Eastern Europeans who have all desecrated the gene pool. Germany is essentially on par with Eastern Europeans now. They served as a good filter to protect Scandinavia but now Germany is so overrun and Sweden is such a cuckfest that the dam has been breached and the mutants are pouring in. And the Scandinavians have been living such a storybook lifestyle that they are oblivious to the real world and their naivety has become stupidity and they are gladly selling their country down the river while dancing around maypoles with Arabs and Jews. Which really, I don't care anymore. The Northeast Asians can take the lead of humanity if Scandinavia wants to gleefully skip and prance over the edge into extinction. Screw them.

Constant propaganda, superficial understanding of American politics.

The only thing they ever hear and see on the news is 'Obama dabs with kids!', 'Obama does something funny on a talkshow', 'Obama loves his wife even though she's fucking hideous!'. Doesn't matter that he bombs the Middle East every day, he's a relatable family guy with a nice smile.

This is how it is here. I guess Germany is even worse because they seem to be more bluepilled/liberal than Flemish people