South African Genocide about to commence

Dr. Gregory Stanton, the man who predicted the Rwandan genocide a full year ahead of time, with a week of the actual date has made a prediction.
He believes South Africa will devolve into full genocide between August and November THIS YEAR.
He says because Safa government is retaking Boer land and giving it to niggers, and not prosecuting nigger crimes, on top of the president literally singing kill the boer, it's only a matter of time.
Thoughts?
Please be prepared to take in white South African refugees.
Europe will never help whites.
Get ready, they're good conservative people.

Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.net/2014/12/05/genocide-watchs-dr-gregory-h-stanton-press-release-from-south-africa/
vidmax.com/video/157659-Dr-Stanton-of-Genocide-Watch-Explains-How-South-Africa-Is-on-the-Brink-of-Genocidal-Campaign-against-Whites
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls be real
pls be real
pls be real

>Please be prepared to take in white South African refugees.

I will resist this. Afrikaaners are obnoxious, rude, arrogant whiny cunts

Anglos invented concentration camps.
Fuck off and beg Safas for forgiveness for your war crimes, faggots.

genocidewatch.net/2014/12/05/genocide-watchs-dr-gregory-h-stanton-press-release-from-south-africa/

Three years ago.

What does this do economically? Specifically the value of the Rand.

fuck you race traitor. whites are always welcome in the usa and europe.

They can lick my boots.

Why the fuck should we welcome them in, what do they bring to the table?

>fuck you race traitor

Fuck you, yank.

Not happening.

I would rather have many sith ifricans in place of the polish slav scumbags that live in my town

Conservatism and Dutch/French/German genetics?

>race traitor
He's a paki.

>Please be prepared to take in white South African refugees
30 years ahead of you burgerbro, cunts are everywhere here

>predicted the Rwandan genocide a full year ahead of time, with a week of the actual date
That's is too specific, he must have been involved somehow.

If they start killing whites i SA, then you should start sinking african boats in the mediterranean.
But we all know how pussyfied and "humanitarian" european politics have become.

Ive been waiting for this. Its the perfect proof of concept.

Go fuck yourself.

vidmax.com/video/157659-Dr-Stanton-of-Genocide-Watch-Explains-How-South-Africa-Is-on-the-Brink-of-Genocidal-Campaign-against-Whites

Link because OP is a kaffir

>mfw being in SA in november

You could say that about Poles, but they always support politics against British interest, in favour of their own.

We don't need Afrikaaners, and we certainly don't need cowards who run away from their homeland.

He's not a European be smart

Not a paki, I'm white british

This user knows how obnoxious these cunts are

go back home pieter

Fuck off back to where you came from, Abdul.

>run away
They're outnumbered 11 to 1.
Watch this faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

Perhaps set up a "dating site" to at least get the singles out of there with a green card.

>what do they bring to the table
More than paki subhumans for sure. The memes are real, you are real life cucks who love coloured dick inside their children.

I am where I come from.

They should have thought about that before ending apartheid then, and black south africans have it even worse, but they don't flee.

>More than paki subhumans for sure

True, but we'd be better off with neither pakis nor afrikaaners.

we are getting the first taste of it here in California. At my University the niggers are demanding a day "without whites". They want buildings for classes that whites can't enter. They want black only dorms. They want entire sections of the campus set aside for blacks and "peoples of color" but no whites are allowed. There is a list of other demands as well which are all bullshit.

The scary thing is I think the University is going to give it to them.

I wish we could bring in our white south african brothers and sisters. I can only imagine the liberal tears over those "refugees".

Well you get either one or both. It's alright though, we'll take them. Having more white people is not the UK's destiny--extinction is.

All d.c. user should make signs about south africa at this rally

Just because south Africans chimp out does not meant that the north Africans are complicit. Despite their appearance and behavior, Africans are not the Flood.

We still need to save them even though they are rude and arrogant

>Having more white people is not the UK's destiny--extinction is.

How can you say that with a straight face? We are about 85% white, vs your 55% white.

>Get ready, they're good conservative people.

they basically elected this shit. fash level checks need to be done at the borders.

He probally had intel
And im sure the people he warned were arrogant and ignored his words.

Fuck you paki bastard.

It was white anglo liberals that fucked South Africa. Those liberal cunts already were ready to move. Right after the vote these liberal cunts fled to Canada, England, New Zealand and Australia. They KNEW what was going to happen and voted that way and laughed while they doomed those who built that country.

Never trust the eternal anglo.

Our birthrates are categorically superior. We will not go extinct, but you will. Our race and culture will survive, but yours will not. It's that simple.

>kill the boer,
I bet we taught them this.

Do you have a source for Dr Stanton's prediction?

We don't need to do shit, if they manage to sort themselves out then good for them, but they are not our problem.

>The Truth About Nelson Mandela

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I

>The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

i fucking hate niggers

>tfw no Seth Efrika qt3.14 to save and shelter from the endless hordes of rapacious SA niggers.

>Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the Boer" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

>Mandela: Speaking to reporters after singing to kill whites

youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY

Make up your mind, am I a 'paki' or 'eternal anglo'?

Your hispanic birthrates are higher, your white birthrates are similar to ours.

t. jamal

They are our responsibilty,they are like leftist they think they know everything.

I fucking love these threads, I manage to wind so many people up by criticising Sup Forums's protected species, the eternal saffa.

You are a paki bastard and I hope you die.
I am just stating it was anglos in south africa that doomed them.

True but vast majority of spic births are contained in historically already pretty spic'd places. (Arizona, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, SoCal)

Jamal? Wtf. That's not close to a South African name.

>the picture in the middle
So his girlfriend is twice his size?

How so?

FOR ANY SOUTH AFRICAN
JUST GO TO HUNGARY
the president said they will take west euros as refugees for fleeing this multiculti nonsense
AND THEY WILL ACCEPT YOU AS REFUGEES 100% (if you're white of course and not some smelly nigger)
After that you will have a EU passport and can travel back to your homeland

I will die one day, but I'm not a paki.

"b-b-b-b ancestors did this, ancestors did that"

I'm not responsible for what happened centuries ago, cleetus.

South Africa is a Social Engineering Petri Dish being used to see/show what happens when Whites become a Minority.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Afrikaaners are the jews of Africa

>Let's just write off massive swathes of the country

Most of your major cities (NY, Philly, Chicago, LA etc) are 30% white and falling

This seems obvious, but that doesn't mean it's a problem. Experiments are the very foundation of human progress.

>After that you will have a EU passport and can travel back to your homeland

or maybe you know stay, contribute to the country that is willing to help you and redeem yourself.

Niggers or Muslims, the natural law is the same. Once a majority reaches power, persecution, massacres, and genocide is inevitable until they run out of whites to kill and resume killing each other.

Come to America, South African whites. Europe is irreversibly cucked outside of Slav country and we've got plenty of land where you can settle, make big-ass farms, and stay as pure as the driven snow.

It's currently around .75 USD, but once the chimpouts get seriously started it'll probably slide closer to .50 USD.

The Eternal saffa is like the Eternal Pole, doesn't want to contribute, but instead just wants to use his EU passport to parasite off productive countries.

>what happens when Whites become a Minority.

whites are already a minority globally

>American economics

It's about 7 cents a rand.

Just look at that filthy sniveling kike.

Most of them will fit better in the netherlands because they have almost the same language culture and so one because ja they were mostly dutch people

>the west supported this
why?

Do South Africans like Kpop?

Coco, I know it's you.
Cute bum btw.

They will go on to my home country of Australia, every Saffer I know is good, i'll welcome them with open arms. good quality immigrants,

Oh well.

You couldn't even resist sucking on a nigger's dick, let alone stop people like us. kys

>opp's

What?

(((them))). It's always (((them)))

> netherlands because they have almost the same language culture and so one because ja they were mostly dutch people

if that were true then the nethlands would be taking them in directly. instead they reject them yet you suggest to backstab a good willing nation in favor of such scummy family.

Still salty even after all these years. US should have sailed up with the fleet and finished off the Eternal (((Anglos))) after the war

How do you go about housing them? Ive got four rooms spare. Like Seriously.

South African white are the only people there with any trade skills. They have keep up agriculture in land where thing should not grow and have keep the economy from completely crashing down.

How are gun laws in SA?

welcome to Zimbabwe