I just read the quran and it was the most awful book i have ever experienced...

I just read the quran and it was the most awful book i have ever experienced. Its boring and annoying to read and a complete chaotic catastrophe when it comes to chronology and context. I got confused many times while reading and even got a dejavu since many verses fucking repeat themselves the entire time.

And in the end its just all about a narcissistic, sadistic and arrogant god names allah who tells us what to do or else he will burn us for eternity.

How can aoyneone fall for this semetic trick?

>b-but you have to read in arabic to fully understand it

Yeah guess what i don't speak fucking arabic, if the quran was meant for all humans, why did allah reveal it only in this sand nigger language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7I0IAl88jg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0
biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1.htm
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
al-kitab.org/al-kitab/quran/SURAH055.htm
quran.com/56
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

embrace it Yilmaz

slide thread. Sage goes in the options field. His name was Seth Rich

I got a copy of the BoM and it was exactly like that, repetitive and boring.

"The purpose of Islam is Islam – the spread of Islam, the subjugation and destruction of all things non-Islamic. There is nothing else to Islam. It feeds off itself and reproduces itself. Just as a human being would, without challenges, Islam becomes tyrannical – and dull." - Mary Jackson

I'm struggling to find the motivation to continue with it. It's so damn repetitive.

>a complete chaotic catastrophe when it comes to chronology and context
It was assembled by illiterate sandniggers. Which basically means it could've been assembled just as easily by monkeys tossing around scraps of the Bible and Judeo-Christian apocrypha.

>why did allah reveal it only in this sand nigger language?
Because 7th century arabia was the best context to reveal it in. Thus 1400 years later we still have the original quran preserved.

>And in the end its just all about a narcissistic, sadistic and arrogant god names allah who tells us what to do or else he will burn us for eternity.
He's God. Who are you to judge him?

>"tfw to intelligent too read the quraan" the post

That's the fucking point, hans.
Why would a omnipotent god give a shit about some lowly creatures he created? God is fucking playing with us. In Islam, people are considered the slaves of god, we must persuade him to let us into heaven, or else off to the ovens you go.

1400 years later we're still too humane to wipe Islam completely off the face of the earth even though it deserved that long ago.

Yep, there are so many variations of, "This group didn't do what I said so I replaced them" or "They sinned so I sent them to hell." That's practically the entire book.

LOL.

Yeah I've read it too. Same experience.

Revealing dat 80 IQ

Ask yourself, Muribro, if you were an all knowing, all seeing and all powerful god, and you literally created a bunch of hairless monkeys, and sent them into the universe you created, would you want them to show appreciation, or just leave them party, because they are alive, drown in their own degennaracy?

...and what did you expect? It's an arab pedophile who kill people by the name of a pseudo-god he never met. At best he's a crazy man who immagine angel at worst the messenger of satan.

Doesn't matter because the elites control the world and, for better or for worse, technology and "modernism" is already the one world religion. At best Islam will survive in some hollowed out version like Christianity that has no actual effect on people.

>reads a book without an understanding in the Arabic structure/poetry and language in general
>Complains that he doesn't understand the structure and arabic poetry
lmao, now go kill yourself

The vast majority of Muslims don't read it, so they don't even realise how shit their holy book is.

>t. Achmed

what did muhammad mean by this?

>If you believe in God you shallnever harm your neighbor, if you believe in God you shall honor your guest, if you believe in God speak the truth or be silent
>messenger of satan
Is this proof that the only reason for Islamophobia is lack of education?

It was written by inbreds. What did you expect

>b-but you have to read in arabic to fully understand it

Those who claim you have to read it in the original Arabic to "fully" understand it, can't even give a single example of what is contained in it's original that isn't conveyed by translation.

That is proof that Muslims lie constantly about the true nature of their religion.

Death to apostates. Yay or nay?

Have you read The Book of Mormon?

Read books about Islam by William Kilpatrick, Robert Spencer, Bernard Lewis. WARNING: these men are not redpilled. Two Jews and a Christcuck philo-semite. But they will get you started on what Islam really is.

Remember, just cuz Jews want us to bomb Muslims in the ME (Greater Israel), that doesn't make Islam friendly. Enemy of enemy =/= friend. At least not always.

The Politically Incorrect Guides to Islam (Spencer) and Jihad (Kilpatrick) will point you to a lot of other good books on the matter, like Schact's book on Islamic Law.

Don't just jump into the Koran; it's a collection of context-less proclamations.

Or maybe 1.6B people don't share the same interpretation and sources

Islam is literally a massive rationalization of arab's desire for homosexual rape.

No
God will punish them

It's great to get your charcoal grill started though. Soaks up the grease from pork chops and baby back ribs like a charm.

I read it in arabic and it's actually worse.

Muhammad Explains the Universe (Islam and Science, Part One)
youtube.com/watch?v=P7I0IAl88jg

I've read The Lawful And The Prohibited In Islam but I expected the Quran itself would still have a lot of value in getting through. So far the only insight is that it's almost entirely joyless, narratively empty, and full of nothing but constant hellfire warnings.

worse than harry poter ?

Simple reason. Not the literal translation, but translation of the meaning.
and the meaning is influenced by your sect and the hadith/Imam books you follow

Idk what I would do. You're using the psychology of a hairless monkey to understand a being beyond time

Why would you need to understand sandnigger "structure" and "poetry" to read an English translation of the shitty book you worship?

t.christian who believes plants were created before the sun and denies evolution

burn this book

most of Islam is not even based on the Quran but the hadith

Now you know why most muslims are illiterate.

And he was murdered by Wikileaks.

Even literary scholars say its a penance to read and is filled with many incorrect historical facts.

And what is your background in the arabic language ? Do you now the language structures in the arabic language? do you have a wide vocabulary in the arabic language ?

I don't think so.

I also read the koran, cover to cover. Its a mean spirited mess.

classic congame

also look up Brigitte Gabriel
> high iq brownskin hottie with huge tits
> calls it out directly for what it is, Mohammed was a goddamn conman

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0

Not exactly the KJV

>If she said it, it must be true
lmao neck yourself

Mohammed even proclaimed if he be a false prophet that he be stabbed through the gut.

He conquered a village and foolishly accepted food from a grieving widow, it even smelled of poison.

Later he said it felt like his intestines had been severed.

> FUCKING FALSE PROPHET
> EVEN BY HIS OWN WORDS

read sufi teachings, they interpret the esoteric knowledge behind it. you won't understand shit if you just read it like a fiction book

t.non muslim

damn the anti-Islam shilling on Sup Forums has really stepped up in the past few days. they must be getting worried.

Muslims and apologists always love to leave out that last paragraph that basically says that anyone not a muslim is fair game.

Read Genesis you fucking mong. Or just joogle it. Light was created first you dense faggot

actually it's said that his aorta should be severed if he was

It's not a book you can just pick up and read. A common misconception about holy books. They're for the initiates only and the ones interested in that religion. There's no point in reading it otherwise. You're not able to understand what you're reading.

So first there was light and then he created the sun? Tell me more how much of a scientist you are!
biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1.htm

Everyone here agrees with you. Go tweet this or something. You don't have to convince us.

biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

no we don't. not everyone on this board is an underage edgy trash

that shit is worse. tasavvuf is totally a new religion. read michael sikkofield and you'll know.
basic logic. allah sends this book so people will understand everything about islam.
you are suppose to only need quran.
allah says that you should not learn anything from anywhere else.
so no sufi for you.
t.non muslim

funny how all muslims except for a tiny minority follow loads of other scriptures in addition to the Quran

There is literally nothing more "edgy" than islam you turk trash

when you look at it accually thats how religion works. i see these as little religions. using existing religion and create a new one. but label it as interpreting it.
get free followers and have power get shit done.

No kidding. The 'Five Pillars of Islam' can't even be constructed from the Koran alone.

Shit is shit. Stop pretended like your monkey language somehow give it another meaning. Mohammed was a twat who preached peace when he had naked ass, and when he stole and raided enough he ruled like a warlord who consolidated his power and made up shit on the run. Language has nothing to do with it.

Aligierri's Inferno is great book of poetry whether it is in italian or english language, meaning remains the same.

Shit is shit.

>>b-but you have to read in arabic to fully understand it

This is the issue though. You don't understand arabic and translating 7th century arabic to english is not easy. If you don't understand arabic you will have trouble reading it. It was written in arabic and kept that way because it wasn't shared with other speakers for centuries during the first islamic conquests

However I speak arabic and I'll say this most of the quran is purposely vague and hard to understand because it was written so long ago and not changed like the bible was. The vagueness of it is why it's misinterpreted by radicals and perverted. It's easy to say the quran justifies things like murder of prisoners when the book itself and the writings on these topics is so vague.

>michael sikkofield

fucks sake fellow countryman... I hope you're not older than 20. allright here's a quick rundown for you

>muhammad is kill
>umayyads corrupt his teachings
>they're the source of current corruption in islam (they also rise to power in ottomans during bayezid, that's why tamerlane kicks their ass)
>they attack turks and convert some of them with sword, rest still follow the old ways
>sages of khorasan (wise turks) notice the divine in muhammad's teachings, also the corruption of umayyads
>they mix ancient teachings with muhammad's teachings and sufism is born (around 1000AD)
>they larp as muslims to avoid prosecution
>they migrate to anatolia to spread the teachings
>later on ottomans (the hidden hand behind them, umayyad's dark cult) wage war on turks in anatolia, genociding and exiling tens of thousands of them, replacing them with sunni ar*bs
>rest is history as you know

don't form up your ideas on some edgy retarded muslim conspiracy theorist dude

>t-t-the perfect, most majestic and most powerful being in existence i-isn't allowed to like itself ! it should be humble !
Fedoras should stop trying to deal with religious concepts, they on't realize how poor they're at it.

is he a hadith rejector?

Nice one, but lets be serious, if its suppose to be the same abrahamic god that jews and christians worship, which why say it is, how the fuck is their prophet going to violate just about every law god put on man prior to his arrival? shit at least jesus was hippy tier nice and didnt do awful things like murder people, or even advocate murder of people....even when faced with his own murder he didnt lash out.

Sorry man mohammed if he was a prophet, it wasn't a prophet of god, prophet of satan is a solid match though.

he's a shitty conspiracy theorist with islam flavor, talking about illuminati etc. he has enormous influence on teenagers

>At best Islam will survive in some hollowed out vers
Islam won't survive, according to Islam. God will withdraw Quran from the earth; people will forget it, books will be lost. All faith will disappear before the Hour.

Alright then, care to give any specific examples as to what makes it bad, and what would you consider better ? Since you seem to be so knowledgeable in Arabic, and gifted with such a refined taste in literature and philosophy.
Waiting.

Isn't the Islamic god and Christian god the same? Is so you're committing blaspheny against Christianity as well

>checks flag
>I don't speak fucking arabic
Nice taqqiya

what's so wrong about killing people? we advocate for genocide all day on Sup Forums. the concept of jihad is also corrupted. actually there are 2 types of jihad (ofc %90 of muslims don't know this), little jihad and greater jihad. little jihad is waged upon one's self. it means overcoming your ego/seperate self etc and becoming one with god. greater jihad begins after you're finished with little jihad. since you're enlightened now, you go and help the others, show them the path. that's what greater jihad means, not chopping people's heads off

You have to read it in the correct order. The order it is presented in (cover to end) is not the chronological order retard.

You have to read a biography of Muhammed to obtain the chronological context of the Koran.

>The vast majority of Muslims don't read it
True.

>islamic text is violent
"MUSLIMS ARE SAVAGES !!!11"
>islamic text is ethical
"FAKEEEE"

And Kuffars wonder why Muslims would rather behead them than debate.

History is less vague, and Mohammad was acting according to Quran so his actions are the realization of the doctrine. If one seeks confirmations, this is where he should seek it. See

Same here, OP.
I read it - from about half way thru it gets so repetitive. It repeats itself over and over - throws in some random made up paragraph about Noah, then Adam, then Moses, then Job, then Jesus - all over the place. It's garbles state alone discredits it in my opinion.

Oh, bullshit. The Koran was 'revealed' according to Muhammed's situation at the moment.

burn it

Daily reminder that UAE flag almost always means a Pajeet larping as a local.

>i dont speak fucking arabic
Not yet kraut, soon though. Real fucking soon

>testifying that God is unique is in the Quran
>praying is in the Quran
>fasting is in the Quran
>feeding the poor and giving them money is in the Quran
>even the pilgrimage is in the Quran

Man, who would've thought.

What part of my post are you disagreeing with ?

They do have a lot of them, but many are believers. And many Emiratis don't give a damn or are insincere.

Ive read it as well. I came to the conclusion that anyone who believes in that drivel must be actually retarded.

You don't know the difference between mentioned and specified, do you?

Obviously I reject your faith premise that Muhammed was carrying out "Allah's will," rather than his own.

lol is that what they're preemptively going with? How does that even make sense in your head? why would wikileaks kill him?

explain how this differs from the Bible?

The Bible is at least a collection of coherent literature.

heres your allah, roach
this is who you worship
now kys

Shit test senpai. It's not my fav religious text but it has parts of great beauty.

al-kitab.org/al-kitab/quran/SURAH055.htm

Can we just all stop being jealous of Islam? Its the most conservative and masculine faith right now, christianity used to be like it but the kikes infiltrated and feminized it to hell.

*shit taste

I'm catholic myself, but I would rather have muslims for neighbors or relatives than faggots-seculars. There just isn't anything interesting to talk to secular people about.

Imo one big problem with translations of the Quran is they go for autistic accuracy rather poetic strength. IMO they should gather their finest poets for 20 years and do KJV for the Quran.

Like this has great images marred by retarded English.

quran.com/56

IMO this is a bitch argument. Iliad is great in English. Aeneid is great in English. Beowulf and Heliand and the Bible are all excellent in English, and they all have to compete as translations. If the Quran cannot compete as a translation, it can only be because either the source material is weak, or muslims are shitty poets.

Wikileaks killed Seth when when he threatened to expose their operation buying selling and revealing state secrets.

If the text is not universal then it is not the word of god.