Fucking facists. We are coming for you

We are coming for you.

You put Eric in jail for protesting. We've taken a beating from you facists once too many times, and now we will strike back.

No more bike locks

No more punches

You better be careful at your next protest. We know how to hide our identities. Masks are not enough. We will be covered, and we are coming for you.

There will be blood, there will be death. Be warned, fascists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHVw-O6uB6U
youtube.com/watch?v=f5XC5CZdAts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

Oh no, please don't

Reported to my local FBI.

Mkay.

Neat. We'll still figure you out.

(btw, I go to Antifa meetings, I act like one of you, I record all of you with a hidden cam, I give the records to the proper authorities, you have given me your phone numbers, I had sex with one of your purple haired women, and I will be doing a wonder expose in a national magazine about you very soon.)

Enjoy

This is how you all look to me: youtube.com/watch?v=qHVw-O6uB6U

>You put Eric in jail for protesting.
>your next protest.
only one side is protesting, so when is this going to happen?

literally shaking rn

I killed communists before, I'll kill them again, you are not human

I'm not fascist, I'm Mexican

oooh what are you going to do, desecrate a grave, hit me with a bike lock?

Please go right ahead. It will be the confirmation to the normies that there's really no reasonable way of dealing with your sort and you can be purged once and for all.

Fuck off Ahmed.

"ok"

Based tranny fucker will BTFO uou guys again with his balsa wood sticks & then in gonna like & subscribe him another thousand dollars For his febrrze huffig fund lozlzolzozlzl

Not even sure if RARE

Yea leave our taco niggers alone

DO NOT REPLY TO THE FUCKING SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK BACK TO FAGGIT OR WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM

WE LITERALLY WANT THE LITERAL HORSEFUCKERS BACK ONLY TO GET RID OF YOU, FUCK YOU

can't wait to see more of you pathetic hypocrites get arrested and enjoy surprise buttsecks from your black comrades

is this the new anonymous-posting?

I find it hilarious that antifags use a fascist colour scheme and symbology for their logos

who are the fascists again?

FIRE UP THE PANZERS!!

wow im so scared

What? are Hijabs not enough to hide your identity?
Try a Burka. it might hide the fact that you were Humans that cherished freedom of expression at some point in your short sad lives.

Black & Gold represent!

youtube.com/watch?v=f5XC5CZdAts

RARE

>Protesting free speech
>Calling other people fascist

top kek

>Masks are not enough. We will be covered, and we are coming for you

Pic related, the new face of Antifa