it's fucking on, it seems the culture war has entered a new stage

lulz

probably accurate for a lot of guys here desu

weaboo faggots are just mad because buzzfeed was actually right for once

lulz

definitely lulz

HahahahshahahahHHa that's 99% of Sup Forums lolololololololil

lulz

(((Trump))) supporters are all betas who fanfic that (((Trump))) is their new strong daddy to dominate them.

Gross degenerates.

lulz

lulz

LULZ

Betas are betas through no fault of their own.

>This guy actually spends time outside and has friends
Fucking normalfags.

Lulz

CHILLAX STRAWBS!

Super fucking annoying. Typical "hurr durr everyone I don't like is a basement dweller hurr" bullshit argument that leftists always spew.

This calls for a second meme war.

And btw Lulz

why is that man pooping with his boxers on?

epic win XD

Lulz

at least faggot got a job
and yeah lulz.

I like the vid. i't would have been better if they actually posted and followed the real advices.

You almost got it....poo does go in the loo just not that kind of loo. In another decade you indians might just upgrade from savages

LAD

>Didn't watch the vid
>Referring to the pic

German?

>the timestamps at the end

who was the target audience for this video?

they actually conflate being a bad person with having bad social skills. It's amazing how they actually bully the weak betas into further reclusion with such portrayal.

Really makes the jingle tingle.

>this bot still exists

and

>someone took the time to write this bot
>for free

lulz

It's a complete trainwreck for them. Their own fanbase is against them. Glorious.

>girl: I want to be more confident in myself

Women: yeah you go girl self love all the way let's start mandatory women quotas in high paying jobs, say being fat is fine, and that all women are strong and powerful and don't need no man!

>guy: I'm really just looking for advice on how to get a girl since I didn't have a strong father figure in life...

Women: wooow fucking beta male loser go kill yourself

>leaves his house
>has friends
>has an active hobby (skates)

I wonder what buzzfeed would think of me

Sup Forumstards are mad at this video because it hits way to close amirite?

No, we don't pursue women, we are proud virgins and view it something as positive, we don't hate women either.
they tried to make a video about us, instead they ended up with a r9k vid

Sure thing, Spainfeed.

I love the bot

Pretty much spot on analysis. I was thinking exactly the same thing.
Rare flag too.

>blame others not yourself

The guy in the video had it right the first time.
He tried to go after 3DPD roasties instead of sticking with pure 2D and got what was coming to him.

This 2bh
kinda reminds me of the school shooter awareness commercial where they encourage kids to further exclude/isolate the quite kids

Seriously fuck "men" who use bathroom stalls to piss only, either be in there to take a shit or piss in the urinals like a man.

LULZ

Single, 30 yr old women who want confirmation that there really are no good men.

I use stalls when there aren't any urinals available or whenever there are too many people using the urinals already

But "good men" really is a meme, perhaps the best meme ever crafted by men.

There is no good men, just a long gradient list of how far various men are willing to go to get laid.

Those darned negroes won't let us enlightened gentlemen wear our fedoras any more!!!

That's so lulz, my fellow darknet.

At least he no longer lives in his fantasy world. I can sort of relate to that guy, but some of his moves are the most retarded things I've seen, like buying someone you barely know a 1.200$ watch and not going to an already arranged date.

Shit, if I managed to arrange a date there would be no way in hell that I'd run away from it.
I tried this dating stuff once, got massively BTFO and now I don't care anymore. It just seems like a waste to dedicate so much of your time to someone else and potentially get nothing from it.

very redpill bro

lulz

LULZ

haha Sup Forums im ALTERNATIVE RIGHT