Daily Reminder:

Daily Reminder you can not take anything posted here seriously because a vocal minority of posters actually believe;

>the moon landing was fake
>9/11 was an inside job
>Hillary Clinton killed seth rich
>the holocaust never happened

Remember whenever someone makes a ridiculous post, do not take it to heart. They probably believe one or all of these conspiracy theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf
bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book
youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/three-men-plead-not-guilty-in-death-of-american-university-graduate-last-summer/2016/06/01/776ffdc8-2806-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=q-o2sSm5ifo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bumpo

/11 was an inside job
>>Hillary Clinton killed seth rich
>>the holocaust never happened

These 3 are true though.

>Australians in charge of knowing what happens in America

oh shit, you believe it? well that changes everything

Sage

bumparino ;)

thanks for the input paranoid idiot from irrelevant toothpaste country

I KNOW RIGHT

Oh shit the T.V said something else well that changes everything. If the T.V said something then it must be true.

Bumping your own thread? You surely aren't driven by an ideology, no sir.

/11 was an inside job
if you go looking for the truth yourself, you'll stumble across too many coincidences to deny it

but I'm guessing you'll just google "9/11 Inside Job" and read a mainstream article that cherrypicks and misrepresents the arguments to make the whole idea sound preposterous

It´s true. Trust nothing and research everything.
After researching, get back to me on the last three ones. See if you´ve reached some interesting conclusions ;)

The first one literally does not matter as the main goal was propaganda and that succeded.
Oh and picrelated, it´s OP

russia rigged the past american election tho.

>literally tin foil hat posting
sage, unless you have evidence to the contrary, you are shilling or spouting an opinion like fool

Ahh, putting valid things (seth rich) with the moon landing to make it seem less valid.

Go home, shill

>be well dressed man walking drunkin through the notoriously crime riddled city DC
>black man pulls a revolver on you, demands wallet
>drunkenly fight or flight response kicks in and start booking it
>get shot in the back
>criminal runs away

IT WAS LE EVIL HILLARY CLINTON XDDD

NO YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND REEEEEE

I was told all my life that the law is the law and is always right and that the Government is official so they would never lie because they are official and my history teacher told me everything I need to know and T.V would never lie because why would they allow lies to make it on T.V they would never do that because reasons and everyone else in my life repeats the same narratives that they got from the same places I did , from the Government and the T.V and muh history teach so they must be true REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>russia
>lel
more like israel

you made a big mistake
Rule 2
never believe your own bullshit

>*poisons well*

>oh no im being called out on my insane conspiracy theorys
>must be somebody from a large external force joining together to disagree with me for money

you must be a special kind of retard

You clearly don't understand the rhetorical concept of poisoning the well. It's okay sweetie.

*content sigh*

What I just wrote before is the exact mentality of the fuckwitts I have to live with on this planet.

Fuck they are so stupid their fucking mindless drones all of them.

You look like a retard for your schizophrenic conspiracy theory, stop trying to save face.

>tfw so much smarter than everyone else on earth

Yes, instead of believing logical reasoning and reputable news sourced belive insane ramblings from youtube videos and a website full of like minded weirdos. So intelligent.

>Yes, instead of believing logical reasoning and reputable news

>Fuck they are so stupid their fucking mindless drones all of them.

>misspelled They're while calling everyone else stupid
>shitposts reddit bait memes

Truly, you are doing your cause a great service.

I don't need to save face when the only thing I've brought up was the rhetorical faults and low quality of your bait post. I haven't actually said anything about my own ideas ahhahahaha. Thanks for the laughs m8 you've been g8.

bad fishes swim against the flow, good fishes get out of the water
i have to teach you basics baka

>I was going to think of an argument but I see you made a spelling error.

Not an argument.

>ahahaha I win you lose neener neener I am truly the enlightened intellectual

Your parents lost the second you were born.

>Thinks grammar and spelling is important

I'll bet you also think knowledge and the mindless collecting of facts is somehow the same thing as intelligence.

>NO YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND REEEEEE
neither is that

Lmao, you literally misspelled they're while calling everyone else stupid. I was sure you would leave the thread after that one.

>I was going to think of an argument but I see you made a spelling error.

Not an argument.

Here I guess you couldn't read that the first time I posted it.

>2017
>flag
>good goyim
ISHYGDDT

>NO YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND REEEEEE

That was sarcasm you autist.

>Everyone else is stupid
>Can't use elementary school grammar

So you believe in conspiracy theory's and you have the mentality of a 10 year old? Interesting. Thank you for proving my point.

>criminal doesn't take anything from the body despite holding the guy up for his stuff mere seconds beforehand

>baiting this hard

>People believing conspiracy theories can't be right
idiot

>Seth Rich didn't die until 90 minutes after the incident
>fighting a man while he bleeds out for his pocket change

This is how dumb you people are. You're almost as bad as the guy who can't spell they're.

Any Sup Forumslack who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy and also hates Muslims is unserious.

If you believe Muslims didn't commit the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 yet want them all killed or their refugees from the ongoing Global War on Terror banned from entry anywhere then you're blaming the victims of the conspiracy.

That's right goy!
Only trust (((official))) news

Shhh. Calm down sweetie its just one internet argument. No need to get upset you can move on anytime and forget the embarrassment. Shhhe. there there.

>No need to get upset you can move on anytime and forget the embarrassment.

NEVER REEEEEEE

how big is your pepe/bait folder or are you googling them each post?

You shils are idiotic in your posts. How can you not "get" Sup Forums this badly?

You find me an air conditioning system that will run for 12 hours on a battery in a fucking vaccum and fit that in a backpack with an oxygen tank and a radio using 1950-1960 technology! Its quiet simply unbelievable.

My folder is huge.

Shill threads like this one get started as soon as mods start deleting mk ultra threads. really make you think

ha

what the actual fuck are you on about

uh huh

re 9/11:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf

bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book

>Hillary Clinton killed seth rich

One of these things is not like the other
You coulda said flat earth or some shit you smelly shill

9/11, Anthrax, Vans... and Israelis

youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M

Why would someone shoot a man for his pocket change, then? The shooter clearly was prepared to kill for his loot, otherwise he wouldn't have pulled the trigger.

like the botched robbery conspiracy theory?

You faggot shills make these posts and share this screen caps on twitter or whatever place you get paid to post.

Seth was assassinated by Hillary's people and we will keep pressing this until we get the absolute truth

But 9/11 was an inside job, Seth Rich was a political murder, and the Holohoax is the Holohoax for a reason.

The space suits they claimed to have used during the moon landings are impossible.

btw does anyone know how i can get an update on shlonsky's trial?

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/three-men-plead-not-guilty-in-death-of-american-university-graduate-last-summer/2016/06/01/776ffdc8-2806-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html#comments

Shill here, thanks for posting and bumping my thread you idiots.

Seriously, everyone who doesn't let his entire worldview shape by a handful of profit oriented media companies should be considered Insane and locked away.

He pulled the trigger because he didn't want to be identified in a line-up.

>Seth was assassinated by Hillary's people

Oh really? How do you know it wasn't Russia?

Actually 9/11 was done by mossad with the help of the Saudis so it wasn't techniqually an inside job also OP is a retarded faggot

The suits recycled carbon dioxide into breathable oxygen. AC was provided by a liquid cooling system in the undergarments, not some huge modern AC assembly.

His bigger than yours, lurk harder faggot

So why didn't he take Rich's stuff? He died of his gunshot wounds--it's not like he was in any condition so fight off thr robber while bleeding to death on the floor.

Not to mention he would have been identified in a line-up if Rich complied and handed over his valuables instead of running like you claim he did.

You are talking in circles and frankly sound stupider at every point you make.

After a gunshot is fired you want to leave the crime scene ASAP. You don't struggle with a living man and get covered in blood.

trips of truth, nothing to see here goyim

WHY IS SETH RICH THE ONLY EXAMPLE OF YOUR SO CALLED COMMONPLACE SCENARIO

>Oh really? How do you know it wasn't Russia?
I still said we need absolute proof. Podesta hinted at it.

WHY IS YOUR CAPS LOCK STUCK

Its more a case of mitigating the heat. How do you preform any form of cooling in a vaccum? The liquid cooling system still needs an a/c unit to cool the returning water.

Why don't you leave the thinking to the scientists sweety :)

SORRY LET ME TRY SOMETHING IS IT FIXED NOW

Why not? Anyone willing to kill a guy over pocket change surely isn't scared by a little blood, is he?
And I still would like to know why he shot Rich to avoid getting called out in a line-up. If Rich simply complied and handed over his stuff, no shooting would have occurred, but the criminal would still be subject to the line-up. Did he intend to kill Rich from the start, despite the fact that you claim that Rich died only because he tried to run?

But that unit only needs to cool the water. They do this by using a heat exchanger to transfer the heat to a thin sheet of ice, which is then sublimated to water vapor in a vacuum.

>too stupid to understand basic thermal dynamics.

yol-itzma, I want you to carry my seed

The last thing you want fleeing from a murder scene is the murder weapon and the blood of the victim on you.

Like I said, you don't know anything about crime. Generally, a robber will come up behind you (because you would be weary of a man walking strait up to you) and put a gun to your back and reach into your pockets themselves. Anons have claimed Seth was bruised and signs of struggle meaning he probably got a good look at the robber before making a run for it.

>too insane to believe in the moon landing

>they took icecubes with them

Yeah i dont think you appreciate how hot the suns beams would be on the surface of the moon.

what is this? the digital version of your wall filled with photographs, pushpins, and strings?

daily reminder that OP can barely see the tip of his peepee when he goes to sit on the toilet to pee

There's no air on the moon, so convection can't produce an ambient temperature. The only way for the suit to heat up is contact with the surface (negligible due to rubber boots) and IR radiation from the Sun itself (already slow, made even slower by the high albedo of the white suits).

All in all, Moon landing, alien, and magical conspiracies belong in the looney bin and really only exist to detract from concerns over actual government corruption and abuse.

All the moon landings where during the moons "day" under the suns radiation and infrared. The whole space suit would be heated depending on witch way was facing the sun. The shade would plummit to -40.The surface temperature of the moon is 200 degrees C. Thermal dynamics states heat will travel from hot cold. Your rubber soles will not let you stand on the hot plate that is the moon surface. They will heat up and if they dont melt they will conduct that heat to your feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-o2sSm5ifo

This has nothing to do with flat earth theory thats just an obvious scare crow fallacy.

that's you btw

The Holocaust is the conspiracy theory

bump