The most depressing thing about how Donald Trump orders his steak

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/16/what-people-who-ruin-steak-like-donald-trump-have-in-common/

>There are few things as regrettable as a steak well done. Cooking meat to the point of leathery toughness dulls the flavor, among many other things. "Forgive my snobbishness, but well-done meat is dry and flavorless," Mark Bittman wrote in 2007, imploring people to serve hamburgers "rare, or at most medium rare." And he's not alone. The list of reputable voices who don't recommend eating meat well done is long.
>And yet, for Donald Trump, the opinion of world renowned gourmands is not enough.
>On Tuesday, the New York Times published a story about the life of the Republican frontrunner, as told through the eyes of his longtime butler. Tucked inside of it was this, a juicy (or, really, not juicy at all) tidbit about Trump's eating habits:
>He understands Mr. Trump’s sleeping patterns and how he likes his steak ("It would rock on the plate, it was so well done"), and how Mr. Trump insists — despite the hair salon on the premises — on doing his own hair.
>It's hard to repeat that—"it would rock on the plate"—without cringing, as many have rushed to point out. Vox, New York Magazine, The Huffington Post, and countless other outlets have written about the disappointing quirk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Medium tastes great. Anything less is soupy sloshy watery garbage.

to be fair he pointed out multiple times that its not that he prefers the taste of well done meat, its that he is a germaphobe and doesn't want to get sick or parasites

btw- I'm with Him

Medium is the only redpilled option.

>Anything higher than medium

>and how Mr. Trump insists
Yea but, lets be honest, Trump might be cunning at times but he is a big fat moron in general that can barely read.

He does things as he likes cause he's fucking rich and spoiled. He likes it done, that's it. He likes to do his hair, he doesn't give a fuck if the whole world thinks it's ridiculous cause he likes it and he's rich and spoiled+stupid.

Medium well is my choice, I will choose well if the meat is particularly fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M

Whacha sliding Rabbi?

If you don't order it 'trop cuit', then you're a degenerate.

Well done is the only way. Hence the name.

Don't eat hamburgers rare, you sicko.

E. Coli is usually all over the surface of beef, but it gets cooked off as long as the steak is cooked outside.

When you grind meat it spreads the bacteria throughout the whole meat, so it needs to be cooked throughout as well, so that the bacteria is dead.

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

Two scoops

Remember the two scoops user.

> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

.anything higher than raw

Medium for most steaks except for flat irons i prefer them medium rare and at any rate this well done meme is fucking retarded most of the hate is bandwagoning and they fact that most resturants fuck up well done steaks by going over 165f fucking probe your steaks.
Literally pop it in an immersion circulator and blowtorch it to finish if you want a quality well done and dont be a fucktard and leave it on the grill until its leather

shut the fuck up you retard, bloody steaks are fucking disgusting.

Word.

Steak rare, burgers medium.

I'm bulking so I eat a lot of straight ground beef to save time & money. Just cook that shit well done and add a little tomato sauce + taco type seasonings like onion powder & cumin.

Also fuck, I posted in a slide thread.

His name was Seth Rich.

Go hug a tree faggot, nothing like ripping apart a nice medium-rare with your teeth like a proper omnivore.

>rare burgers
Really gets my colon joggen.

Rare ground beef is disgusting. Perhaps more so than well done steak. Well done burgers and medium rare steaks is the only way to do it.

Medium rare is the only way to order a steak

wtf i hate well done steaks now
and drumpf

can i get a quick rundown on this? first time hearing about it

This
>muh shoe leather
I'd rather eat well done than medium rare. A good chef cannot fuck up a steak no matter what well it's cooked and most cooks perpetuate the roomer that well done is ruined because they're too inept to keep it properly juicy while cooked all the way through.

Who cooks beef? i have mine tartar.

rib eye well done, fuck off kike

Never forget

>daily reminder

I like my steak well done too. I like my food cooked I'm not a fucking animal.

fpwp

So petty and childish to ridicule someone how they eat

How did Obama like his steak, was that a big media thing?
Did Obama get two scoops, maybe three when he got ice cream?

Fuck off.

Even whole pieces of meat aren't safe, at least in the US. Many grocery stores and even some low end restaurants use "meat glue" to make larger cuts of meat out of scraps, making parts of the meat that were exterior into interior. If these surfaces were contaminated, cooking the surface will not kill off the bacteria that now has been glued into the meat.

Your best bet to avoid meat that has been glued together is to only eat at high end restaurants with a reputation to protect or go to an independent butcher who also lives and dies by their reputation.

This right here the best way to do a well done is let it come to temp for 30 mins and get your initial grill marks or sear and flip it every 30 seconds tor 11 minutes adding 2 mintues on for every .5 inch thicker than a 1 inch cut. If you burn it your a fag and should hang up your apron

well done donnie

>medium rare

All the rest is for niggers. Murica has a lot of niggers who like it well done.

lol burgers

>im a faggot whos afraid of blood

kek and agree

Fuck off using transglutiminase is super fucking obvious beacuse none of the grains of the meat line up properly and when you cut into it you have swirls of fiber all over the place. Very few places actually use it because its around 50$ for 100 grams of Rm

Holy shit these ((intellectuals)) want to tell you how you should live your life even in cooking a fucking steak.

I will make it well done because I'm a human that already discovered fire and dont like bacteria in my meat, thanks.

I eat hamburger rare all the time and ive never once gotten sick. But ive also never gotten food poisoning in my life ever so i could just be part vulture

So how do you eat your beef Mr. Asado expert Cuckgauy?

No faggot, rare is. You should taste the blood when you're eating a steak like a man. Anything past that is faggotry.

So we basically elected Howard Hughes but more flamboyant and boisterous? Shit, that's kinda funny.

Honestly I don't give a shit what the Prez does with his steaks, I just want him to stay the hell away from my guns and to reverse Obama's faggotry.

The red isn't blood

That's a legit indicator of plebdom. Anyone is free the have their steak any way they like, but that is the pleb way.

>blood
Confirmed for no idea how the meat you buy works.

Makes you think

It isn't blood you colossal retard its myoglobin.

UR A GAY LOL

Obama ordered a burger with Dijon mustard and Fox News lost their shit. So yeah, it was a big media thing.

Quick sear on both sides seasoned with salt and pepper. Cooked meat is for pussies.

While this is my preference medium rare is okay, but rare is gross and anything less than rare is literally animal tier.

Who fucking cares, at least trump isn't eating children like the democrats.

>All these plebeians who overcook their meat
Blue rare is the best, and is the way steak is meant to be eaten. Going past that means you're gay or have a vagina.

Whatever faggot. Rare is the only way to go. Anything else is dumb. I didn't vote for that faggot to hear about how he eats his steaks. Hell I think he's a douche but at least he'll not touch guns and is trying to save us from Obama and his faggotry.

t. porteño arrepentido

top kek, this is the gayest comment in this thread. Go back to your biology class retard, let us men talk about killing, butchering and eating animals

2017 not gluying your filet mignon. Also still eating beef and not rare chicken cutlets.

The best steak cook ive ever known only eats his steak well done and dry, specifically with no juice left in it.
He's never explained why, and I've never asked

I don't understand. Dijon mustard is the most common thing ever. Is it one of those
>American
things?

>rare
>i like it cooked just a little bit because i'm too retarded to understand how heating works
>i'll burn it if i cook it any longer

Just stick to McDonalds.

It's fucking retarded. Here in Austin they threw a retard fit because Obama cut in line at Franklin's BBQ. He is the president so he has places to go. He also paid for everyone's meal in line as an apology for cutting.

It was a giant spergfest for conservative news online. I don't even like the fucker but god damn, the President gets to cut in line at an overrated (Salt Lick is way better than Franklin's) bbq joint. There are more important things to bitch about.

>rare is gross

You don't actually like the taste of meat.

>t. porteño arrepentido
What the fuck are you saying? Are you saying Im from Buenos Aires?

Technically it's not meant to be eaten

All meat should be eaten pink.

Also, is "doneness" really a word?

This.

So we got one example for food, what about his icecream? Also Trump was criticized for how he ate McDonalds, where's Obama on fastfood?

Eat it raw if you want it raw, fucking animals.

>animals confirmed less uncultured than drumpft

Butthurt well-done faggot detected. Go enjoy your burnt hockey pucks, nigger.

>only rare and well done exist
>still doesn't know how to cook a steak other than searing each side

Well done is the only way
im not fucking chewing on a single piece of meat 10 minutes

Being from Buenos Aires is bad, but being form a cuck province that bent the knee to Buenos Aires is worse

The real reason well done steaks are discouraged is because restaurants would rather have a cook making ten steaks an hour instead of four.

this is considered headline worthy news in the western world

>WaPo
Off you go.

>Be proven to be a retard who doesn't even know what blood looks like
>Calls others less manly

Im not even Argentinian. Im from san jose.

>tfw the waiter tuts at you for ordering well done.

This tbqh also well done steaks get sent back way more than some faggot bitching about his medium rare because he wanted medium but hes too retarded to know the difference between donenesses. Well dones need alot of csre paid to them so they dont get overcooked

>Vox, New York Magazine, The Huffington Post, and countless other outlets have written about the disappointing quirk.
>This is what liberals obsess over
I had a well done steak made on the grill yesterday. Suck it.

Agreed, any more raw and you can go to a fucking farm and chew a live cow by yourself and enjoy the look in her eyes.

Gotta have something in between crying about big bad Russia.

Bet we'll find out which way Trump has his toilet paper set up next.

Okay? I mean I do, but whatever. I don't find that insulting.

More nutrients and flavor in well done. Anything less than well done is savage barbarism worthy of the 3rd world.

I only ever eat well done steak. When you pay 80 dollars for a steak at a good restaurant it's going to fall apart like butter in your mouth regardless.

Poor fags can keep their shitty parasite ridden blood clot steaks.

This.

>You should taste the blood when you're eating a steak like a man.
You sound like pic related, edgelord.

Who the fuck eats a blue rare steak?

That's just absolute stupidity, if you want to get sick go ahead be my guest but I'm sticking to medium or medium well.

That meat contains Sodium nitrite which new studies suggest can course colorectal cancer.

>medium rare master race reporting in

IF YOU SEE RED IT'S RAW!

So does bacon and every other cured meat what are you muslim?

If this doesn't look appetizing to you, you're essentially vegan.

>the roomer

stop being this dumb, Jamal

Blood is a red liquid that comes out of animals' guts. Any other definition is cucked

Quads of Truth

Raw grounded beef in a hollowed out bread shell?

No, it just makes us not German.

Think about it. Trump has never been short of egregiously wealthy. He's been eating the world's best foods for the better part of a century. I bet he eats crap like burnt steak and big macs just to know what it's like.

The left is so ridiculous. They make fun of his weight, his hair, his skin, his ice cream, his son, his marriage, his steak, fucking everything. All they do is attack attack attack. Despite pushing hate speech laws and safe spaces and whatever the fuck else.

Lets not talk about real issues, nah, lets talk about WELL DONE TWO SCOOPS

>2017
>Not showing you superiroty as human by eating you meat well done.
It is like you are animal or a nigger.