ETERNAL KRAUT BTFO

>be 2019
>Tesla Model 3 has eaten away all the marketshare of Eurotrash 3 series, C-class, A4 in the US
>be 2025
>Tesla has eaten away all the eurotrash car marketshare in Europe

Get ready to get cucked like it's 1944 faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

electrek.co/2017/05/26/tesls-model-s-leading-us-large-luxury-segment/
archive.is/VEYmd
focus2move.com/world-car-market/
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/tychodefeijter/2016/05/16/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-chinese-car-market/&refURL=https://www.google.pl/&referrer=https://www.google.pl/
youtube.com/watch?v=c1XyhReNcHY
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flocken_Elektrowagen
youtube.com/watch?v=fM-hXbgybxk
google.ca/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story,amp.html
nationalinterest.org/feature/cut-elon-musks-government-subsidy-gravy-train-18671
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in the us
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
"A profoundly wise man" in appropriate field.

>implying US isn't the most important market in the world

KYS before we bomb you back to the stone age slavshit

>implying the us market is relevant to anyone other than unitedstatesians

t. Third world farmer with 7,000 GPD per capita
ayyyy lmao

Bump

Gongrats, now you don't have to flip an american car to set it ablaze by itself. Progress!

> In the US
> Compares Tesla Model S to 6/7 series, Panamera, and S-Class when it's really only comparable to the 5-series or 3-series, and E-class.
> Magazine : electrek (Electric car biased)
Nice try at false equivalence.
Sage

Late German cars are thrash. All of them come with mechanical issues and they are overpriced compared to their quality. So it's easy to outsell them.

Come back when an American brand outsell Japanese cars.

Oh I spot some butthurt kraut. How does it feel that in 2025 you'll be sucking Muslim cock AND have zero exports to the US?

Could you faggots stop making VW's in Mexico please?

Japanese cars are gonna be hard to outsell, because they're dirt cheap. We'll be glad to bankrupt the Krautcucks though.

>TFW American capitalism saves the environment and kills the kraut kar market in one fell swoop
Thank you based autistic white man from South Africa.

tesla is superior and everyone knows it, even germans who have to fake tests to make their shitty cars look better.

This is why Merkel is autistically screeching like a monkey. $20billions worth of imports every year are going to disappear in less then 5 years.

still MB, porsche or BMW made more profit selling the stated few models

what is china

Who the fuck buys a 6/7 series other than stupid Armenians with a line of credit and poor decision making abilities?

>In the US
Implying US communism wage receivers could ever own anything but a shitty electric car

Germans fake tests because they aren't falling for no global warming hoax

>trash Tesla( with worse battery life that a mitsubishi imiev) is hyped up to normies and outsells cars that only 2% of Americans can afford

>False equivalence
This, Tesla's Model S is $70k. BMW 6series starts at 70$k everything else over $100k.
I don't even know if the Model S can compare in this luxury category.

Still rooting for them. Plan on them being my next car.
>Bio weapon attack defenses, a must have!

gibz tezla plz

Americans pretty much always buy American cars. Coincidently, American cars don't sell outside of America.

> (((Free market)))
> Pls government help us pay our bills

An overpriced 5 series.

> I don't even know if the Model S can compare in this luxury category
It can't. It's like a honda accord w/ a flat screen interface.

>Bio weapon attack defenses, a must have!

>Drive honda
>Buy hepa filter for car
>place in filter slot
>Put air in circulation mode
>Claim 99.97% filtration due to HEPA filter characteristics - car seal leakage.

just what america needs, POS battery powered cars that you can't repair yourself.

WRONG!!!

Here are the real numbers krautshill
Model S starts at $70k
Panamera starts at $78k
7series starts at $81k
S-class starts at $97k

>paying less tax is the govt paying your bills
the mind of a slave, is interesting

But are the Teslas still losing money on each car?
None of it will matter if you have to eat a loss on each sale, if that's the case it'll kill em faster as losses mount quicker.

I'm happy with my old car and work car so I can't say I follow too closely on new things but I know Tesla was burning for a while.

We've got a lot of fords here even if there built here (for now) and Chrysler subsidiaries are having a big push but there part owned by fiat so your kinda right

>car runs out of power
>doors locked
>suffocate

What were the sales for these cars in 2016? OP did not provide a link. Anyone?

>paying less tax is the govt paying your bills
It literally is.
You cant make this shit up

That took a while to find:

electrek.co/2017/05/26/tesls-model-s-leading-us-large-luxury-segment/

archive.is/VEYmd

Only because they're building out their battery factories and a shitton of Superchargers worldwide. If they stopped building superchargers they'd be instantly profitable which is why they're worth more then Ford and GM.

there is no escaping that future, hell eventually you won't even drive your car it will be autonomous.

Assuming we even still own personal cars at that point. They may be all provided by the Gubment and signaled through apps like UBER who is already working on autonomous cars.

>If they stopped building superchargers
If they stopped, their meme cars would be worthless for everyone who lives in a city or is not able to charge their cars at home.
Stop trying to sell snake oil

They are losing money now but only to increase market share and put the squeeze on these german faggots.

Its the new standard model for tech companies. Amazon lost money every quarter for a long long time when they did the same thing to traditional retailers, now they make record profits every year and tesla is on track to do the same

Panamera is $78k for 2016 models.
Mercedes S-class starts at $123k on my google, 97k on their own website for S550.

I've never drove one, surely their engineers have thought of a solution to this.

Tesla is the only electric car company providing that service you dumfuck retarded Hitler nigger.

do people in austria not have electricity in their home? lmao

Because they need it for people to travel from point A to point B.
Without their """"super meme"""" network, Teslas would be worthless for the average human being.
Nothing makes me more happy than charge my meme car for hours, especially when I need it.

Anyways these numbers are misleading because to me the Tesla competes in the midsize luxury market against the BMW 5 and the Mercedes E not the full size sedans that do bigger numbers and have way more luxurious interiors and more features, especially in the rear.

The range of a model S is about 450km.

Your average daily commuting is like 20, maybe 50km tops?

I fail to see how this is a problem for anything except long road trips, which the car obviously isnt suitable for.

You need to plug it in overnight like once every 2 weeks. If you are too stupid to do that you are probably too stupid to take your garbage out as well

your just enforcing youre stupidity

That is good news. BMW and Mercedes need to get their shit together and go hybrid or fully electric at competive prices.

Lmao hahahaha what a fucking loser faggot! No other company offers you unlimited electricity (like fucking free gas) for the life of the car you dumb nigger. You can still charge the car at home or a 3rd party charger (work/offices/restaurants/city chargers). You Eurofags don't own houses so you wouldn't understand having a garage to charge your car. Stay poor, europoor!

>Mercedes C class
>BMW 3 series 2.0
>Audi A4

All I see driving pleb model German cars are black women. Must be getting raped on the leases too.

It is unacceptable that white nations should be fighting each other. I will never support this kind of protectionism until white nations are secured.

It is your duty as a white man to secure the future for white western nations and not divide us.

Much of this makes me sick

how does it feel to suck nigger cock and have 0 exports to europe because americans cannot into cars?

Tesla is garbage. They don't know how to make a fucking car. It drives like a fucking schoolbus. People are buying it because it's "le cool and le hip"

Litterally the largest car market in the world lol

>implying US isn't the most important market in the world
>implying it actually is

focus2move.com/world-car-market/

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/tychodefeijter/2016/05/16/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-chinese-car-market/&refURL=https://www.google.pl/&referrer=https://www.google.pl/

why are Amerifats so stupid?

>It drives like a fucking schoolbus
A school bus doing 0 - 60mph in

> Tesla is a livestyle: The post
Of course you fail to see how it is a problem.
Nobody wants a car where you always have to make sure to check the area around you, so it wont run out of power in the middle of nowhere.

It is worthless for people who live in the city without the network to support it and rural folks wont pay that amount of money just to drive a electrical car.
It is only hippi fags who keep pushing that bullshit.
> using nigger
> lmao so cool
Did I hit a nerve?
Tesla is an overpriced meme company at the moment that depends on the government to keep it in business.
Call back when you president is not butthurt that the germans are fucking up your car market and put these snake oil companies into the ground when it comes to numbers of vehicles produced or amount of money earned.

>obviously never driven a Tesla
>never felt the acceleration of a spaceship-like G-forces
>never went from 0-60 in 2.3 seconds
>never BTFO European Lambo/Ferrari "supercars" with a 4 door sedan

Why do you even live faggot?

Wrong. They are just pumped full of government subsidies. Learn how the stock market works dumbass. It's about how much money is invested Tesla does not sell more or make more on the cars they sell compared to Ford or GM. Uneducated swine

Why not just buy a Ford?Early electric cars are shit.

it goes faster 0-60 than pretty much any other generic sportscar. And its software is way more optimized for tight handling than sportscars stuck in the 20th century as well

>Canadian
>knowing what the stock market is

Faggot I bought Tesla stock in 2012. Go KYS.

>pumped full of government subsidies
>mentions GM and Ford in the same breath

you cannot be this retarded. GM and Ford received the mother of all welfare from the US govt

My dad did have a tesla model s you retard. Who the fuck are you to throw around dumb arguments like that. I never liked the car period because of the way it drives and that dumbfuck tv screen in it. My dads complaint was that it couldn't steer well and that it was a cheaply made car for something thats 115k and it also looks like a mazda

> Tesla software
youtube.com/watch?v=c1XyhReNcHY

I am getting tired of the trump meme.
It was fun seeing him go through the primaries and the general and rustle jimmies left and right, beat Hilldawg into a nervous breakdown etc. but now he is just sad to look at.
He is obviously dumb as a dog, on the verge of alzheimer's, doesn't understand anything, needs to have things explained to him more than 3 times and his twitter thing ist just cringeworthy.
When you read the news about his latest antics it's like you visit your demented grandpa in the retirement home. Embarrassing.

Can you guys just impeach him already, put a sensible guy up there and be done with it?

Thanks in advance

That was when the economy crashed and they payed it back quickly and so did Chrysler surprisingly and Ford didn't get or ask for a bailout. They have already got a government loan to build more efficient vehicles. Uneducated swine

Also in other news

Tesla is the Amy schumer of cars tb h

Has nothing to do with what I said and being Canadian doesn't mean I know nothing of the stock market and you saying you bought some tesla stock in 2012 is, guess what? Not an argument.

What I said is reality. Tesla doesnt sell more vehicles nor does it make more money on those sold vehicles than Ford or GM. Tesla is Hyper speculation and Government subsidies

Model X is the ugliest SUV ever made next to the fucking Aztec

You think giving out a artificially low interest loan is free?

That loan to GM cost the US treasury over 10billion dollars.

Ford also got 6billion in artificially low interest rate loans which probably cost the government about a billion.

tesla cant even dream of getting this much corporate welfare

>it was fun when he attacked Mexico but how dare he attack Refugistan?

we literally run the world oil market

So does that mean Porsche, Mercedes and BMW can't use their name anymore to overinflate the price of their cars? Will m3s lower in price?

Who cares about Mexico?

I think it's a good thing. Americans should buy American cars. However I wouldn't want to make myself a Guinea pig and sit above those elctrical fields, because there is no empirical data, but I appricate that other people are willing to do it.

>costs the government
>costs

It doesn't cost the government anything to print that money/credit. It costs the US taxpayer in the form of ever creeping inflation through flooding the market with new money.

The loss of 10 billion is the complete fault of the government. Had they waited 1-2 more years to sell their shares they would have gotten all their money back.
Like I already said Tesla is fueled heavily by the government and in 2015 they had already received some 5 billion from the government.

>2017
>still using (((fossil fuels))) on your car
>still driving a mindless death trap that can't predict and avoid crashes

All your cars are primitive contraptions compared to the Tesla.
Goymany sucks nigger dicks, literally this time.

You are bad at English. Please stop.

Look who's talking....
You won't even be able to afford an electronic car in the next 50 years, cuck.

>Tesla

Now that's a meme if I ever saw one.

Car designed in germany, developed big parts in germany, technic older than fuck (1890's porsche eletctric car). Illegally financed by the us gov to push e-car shit, because even roaches can built this stone age technology. kek

Epic meme picture. Try adding some actual worth to the discussion

The US Government doesnt increase the money supply by printing money.

The Fed does by open market operations in which they buy up bonds reducing yeild.

Go back to economics 101 retard.

That money would have been put to other use, but instead was givin out as an interest free loan which is a huge loser, worth over 10billion dollars.

Link all the subsidies amounting to 5billion tesla has received, I cant find any sources for that

meant for this special one

They've been doing it since '67, why should they stop now?

>implying

By the end of the year I'll purchase my Tesla, the gas prices pushed me over the edge and I hate Germcucks so much I'll never buy any of your shitty, expensive to fix cars again.

It's a welfare queen company, a taste of American fascism.

Truth is electrical cars were possible many years ago.
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flocken_Elektrowagen

>buying a tesla at the end of the year
Do. what you must

All sizzle, no steak.
youtube.com/watch?v=fM-hXbgybxk

>complains about expensive car repairs
>wants a Tesla
Just call the DEA if you want to throw your money away.

google.ca/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story,amp.html

nationalinterest.org/feature/cut-elon-musks-government-subsidy-gravy-train-18671

If you have to give massive rebates to get a car it means people aren't going to jump on the bandwagon unless they get some money in return. I am curious to see how the Model 3 which looks like a Porchse, will do

>By the end of the year I'll purchase my Tesla, the gas prices pushed me over the edge and I hate Germcucks so much I'll never buy any of your shitty, expensive to fix cars again.
It wouldn't make sense, your streets are thrid world qulity, you don't have zones without a speed limit and no Money, so buying a German car would be stupid.

>quality

>he Fed does by open market operations in which they buy up bonds reducing yeild.

Being this bluepilled holy shit canacuck

>Tesla becomes popular
>No oil sells
>US crumbles

> daddy always complained about his car before making me put on a diaper and suck his toes, which is why I regurgitate retarded shit on the internet about cars I don't know anything about myself

FUCKING LEAF

Good I want to see Germany burn, I want to see Dresden in every city fucking burning craters, worthless fucks the lot of them

>Being a low IQ sub-human that can't predict and avoid crashes

irredeemable fuckwits