Trump's new disinformation campaign has added 5 million new bot followers in the last 2 days

Trump's new disinformation campaign has added 5 million new bot followers in the last 2 days.

His followers have already been determined to be almost 50% bots in the first place.

twitter.com/Maltaplication/status/869619142214561797

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/digital/more-third-presidential-candidates-twitter-followers-are-reportedly-fake-173628/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The God Emperor has many followers, AI and human alike.

It's been robot wars on Sup Forums for years and I hate it.

the second people wake up and I actually get my flock, we're fucking out of here.

Memes aside use of bots is a form of free speech and is protected by the first amendment.

He wouldn't need bots if he wasn't shady as fuck.

He also just now started blocking people on Twitter, which he never used to do. This is a new stage of his internet war against facts.

>the onion literally as his website

sage

What the fuck does that have to do with what he showed you that you can check with your own cucked eyes?

I'm not a twitter fag, how does that prove anything? My twitter account is the same way, as are probably the majority of people.

Most people create a twitter account so they can follow, not post pictures of themselves and social media whore like a retard.

Why the fuck does anyone care?

What's funny is that they're all left wing accounts due to him blocking a bunch of older bot accounts.

There's zero surprise that Drumf cucks wouldn't be even a little concerned that the Twitter account of the president of the United States gained 5 million subs in 3 days.

>5 million subs in 3 days
he got 63 million votes in one day

>hurrrrr math, one numbar is biggar!!1

Wow, just wow.

Bringing up the popular vote is not the way to promote Trump, don't you think?

I'd care if Twitter and other social-media platforms weren't conducting an all-out censorship war against conservatives.

Also, if the bot claim is even true, could just be yet another false-flagging leftist trying to make Trump look bad. It's their own fault that we have to consider that as a possibility.

>one thing means the other thing doesn't matter

>what is CTR
>what is ShillBlue
Self-awareness is anti-American.

Another possibility is that it has no political import whatsoever.

adweek.com/digital/more-third-presidential-candidates-twitter-followers-are-reportedly-fake-173628/

More Than a Third of Trump’s and Clinton’s Twitter Followers Are Reportedly Fake

I invite you to care about both things with me or neither. Want to join me?

I would watch this movie.

At the number of followers he's at, there isn't any use in paying for bot followers.

My guess would be someone tried to drop some coin on a massive follow of bots at once, to try to get his account flagged as abusive for using botnets (which can happen to smaller people). Unfortunately, he's Twitter's most important person, probably one of the only reasons the platform didn't file and close this year.

Shit, I hadn't been on Twitter on in 2 years, until Nov 9th.

When the news was going around about Hillary's social-media fakes, my first thought was "Shady SEO/SEM cunts have been piggybacking off prominent accounts for years like this." I didn't think anything of it.

>implying Trump ordered the bots himself
>implying they are not his core supporters or main opposition to bolster/brigade him
>implying that this even matters

When are these fucking idiots going to realize that twitter doesn't represent the voterbase in any way, shape or form? How many geriatrics are active on twitter? How many middle-aged people have time to tweet about shit?

It's pretty much all journalists, politicians, corporative accounts and students.

it's okay when trumpypoo does it

:^)

I did. It's called "Metal Gear Solid V"

>free speech and is protected by the first amendment
Protect the right to deceive!
It's what makes the US great.