Be british

>be british
>spoon is considered a weapon
>literally everything is considered a weapon
>can't even own a pepper spray without being arrested
>women can only blow their rape whistle and wait while being raped by hordes of pakis
>police can't even carry guns

How does it feel lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYtw4Ksokac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>1st world country

Granddad isn't even awful looking. Everyone else needs to be gassed.

Assault brooms have not place in a civilized society.

The truth is, British Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make Polish women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When polish bois see a British Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a British GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that poles get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Britons!

>grandma
>30
>looks 55

Last time i was in britain there were police officers with mp5s everywhere in london.

The U.S. will look like this in a hundred years if the leftists are left unchecked.
God, I hate the left.
Converts really are the truest believers.
I used to be a leftist.
Now I see the shithole leftism becomes.
Keep your guns, lads.
Don't be like those limey retards who literally get raped due to public policies.

Injecting heroin with plastic spoon

is this real?

>be American
>drive to Wal-Mart in monster truck
>hop on scooter
>purchase and throw AR-15 in basket
>go to mini McDonald's inside walmart
We've got our problems but seeing articles like that makes me feel so much better.

>rape a kill two thousand kids
>more Muslims
>try to buy a spoon
>OI LAD DO YOU AVE A FUCKING SPOON LICENCE

Why are Brit's and Aussies so ugly while Americans and Canadians look attractive?

We have the same genetics yet we look so different.

Idiot, nothing to do with weapons. Lot of smackhead kids buying spoons for gear. She must have looked like a junkie

Ban assault tires

I fucking hate this country. The thing is that everyone has been conditioned to be cucks. It goes back to being slaves to the royals centuries ago. I want to leave.

Come home white man

youtube.com/watch?v=NYtw4Ksokac

We need to make a demolition man sequel.

If Emma wanted to spoon she should have called me.

>be austrian called henry schittenburger
>birthday is 8 august
>want personalised car number plate with initials and birthday
>government says no

Oh hey, that manlet made it. Good for him.

>implying Islam is bad

Go back to r*ddit you scum.

as funny as it is that they confiscated silverware, a screwdriver, a mallet, and a bike lock as 'weapons', the tire was taken because it was stolen and not because a bike tire is a prohibited weapon

How many nigs can you fit onto a small UK island anyways?

Your kids will be brown by the end of the decade.

kek at the last reply

fuck off leafy, never speak here again

>Your kids will be brown by the end of the decade.

your kids already are

Tits look so much better with paler skin. That face is ugly as fuck but I could go to town on those titties.

Yes. If you ever want a laugh, go look at some of the twitter pages run by various British police agencies.
Instead of cracking down on Paki rape gangs or investigating suspected terrorists, they waste their time scouring neighborhoods for anything from sticks to plastic knives, patting each other on the backs afterwards for "another successful weapon sweep".
This is why I can't take Europeans seriously when they criticize our police.

Yeah keep posting those 2 year old images, mate. They're funnier the 200th time everyone's seen them....

this. Dam its crazy now much better the female form looks when its not shit colored.

this picture actually made me feel bad for dirty niggers, they are cursed at birth with their ugly skin and lower IQ

The vast majority of americans are descendants of germans.